• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jack smiled when he saw Calvin go unconscious. He dragged the body over to the bed and looked around for something. He dug through his coat and pulled out a small thing of rope, just enough to tie his hands together. "Anything for you Harmony." He pulled her into a hug, shaking. He was crying into his shoulder,wishing he could have gotten there sooner. He looked back at Calvin and pulled a knife.

((@Quillicious Mind if I kill CaIvin it's fine if you want him alive I won't argue ^_^ ))

@Yappi

((Also I'm gonna add, I'm like shaking irl, that was fucking intense))

Avery relaxed a bit, before stretching out, with a large yawn. His eyes opened slightly, his attention instantly turning up to her. He sat up slowly, and landed a sweet kiss onto her lips, his eyes still half closed. He frowned a bit when he saw her tears, and wiped them away with his thumb gently. "Hey... What's wrong..?" He asked, with a concerned expression and tone.

@MiyaTheNeko

Aidan woke up to a strange smell. He looked ahead to see the car had caught fire, swearing under his breath he dove out the drivers side and sprinted away before the car blew. He flew forward about 5 feet from the shockwave if the explosion. He hit the ground hard and stood, shaky of what just happened. That's when he heard them... the moans of a small hoard coming after him. He panics and tried to find a building that was unlocked. Unable to find one he sprints down the street, his glock in hand.

((filler))

Max gasped. "Noooooo.....I liked my nose. That's okay. He can be set free. Free to fly in the sky like the clouds." She settled in the wet earth beneath her, letting Jay pin down her wrists. When he leaned in, she leaned forward and bonked her forehead against his gently. Max giggled through clenched teeth.

@Quillicious

MiyaTheNeko said:
Jack smiled when he saw Calvin go unconscious. He dragged the body over to the bed and looked around for something. He dug through his coat and pulled out a small thing of rope, just enough to tie his hands together. "Anything for you Harmony." He pulled her into a hug, shaking. He was crying into his shoulder,wishing he could have gotten there sooner. He looked back at Calvin and pulled a knife.
((@Quillicious Mind if I kill CaIvin it's fine if you want him alive I won't argue ^_^ ))

@Yappi

((Also I'm gonna add, I'm like shaking irl, that was fucking intense))
Harmony

I look at Jack, I get the will to stand. I get my insane face on and pull out my rusted knife slowly inserting it into ribs "Wakey Wakey" I say my face looking kinda like Chara. I slowly twist the knife.

Jay leaned in again, but went face first into the mud. He blew air into it, making some bubbles. He brought his face out of it and giggled.

"Bubbles are fun..."

With a yawn, he pretty much got comfortable on Max and slept, snoring quietly.

@iiCupcakeCraver

Thetas said:

Avery relaxed a bit, before stretching out, with a large yawn. His eyes opened slightly, his attention instantly turning up to her. He sat up slowly, and landed a sweet kiss onto her lips, his eyes still half closed. He frowned a bit when he saw her tears, and wiped them away with his thumb gently. "Hey... What's wrong..?" He asked, with a concerned expression and tone.

@MiyaTheNeko
Mira saw him start to wake and did everything she could to hide the fact that she was crying but couldn't do it. Makeup wasn't a problem because she was all natural. But the tears decided to stain her face. She shook her head and pulled him into a hug. "Nothing, just a little emotional that's all." She said and kissed him some.

Aidan had a hard time getting away from the biters. Everywhere he turned there was more and more. He shot them one by one until he was out of bullets. That's when he grabbed a rusty pipe from the ground and slammed it into Zombies heads as he ran by. As he did this he started to discover an anger that he hadn't seen in a long time. "For my mother..." he said slamming the pipe into one. "My father..." And another one. "For my brother..." And another one. "My sister!" Another one. "My whole family!" He knocks the head off of a biter then collapsed into a broken down car. He was slowly surrounded by more aand more biters.

((General))

Jack brought the knife to his arm and dug a little into it, cutting off a small chunk of flesh. He quickly bandages the would and takes a bite. "You taste good mate..." He moved out of the way to let harmony have a go at him.

@Quillicious @Yappi

Jack raised an eyebrow at him. "You are a fucking creep you know that. And that's coming from a cannibal..." he said throwing the knife at him and landing it in his chest. He didn't hit anything vital. Be quickly pulled the knife out so he wouldn't get ahold of it.

@Quillicious @Yappi

She grew bored and flicked Jay's forehead quietly and softly, but she soon grew tired too. Max drew her arms around him and hugged him close whilst petting his hair down to lay flat with her muddy hands, sort of like gel. She eventually fell asleep with her hands half-way dug into his hair and her arms still around him.

@Quillicious

Last edited by a moderator:
MiyaTheNeko said:
Jack brought the knife to his arm and dug a little into it, cutting off a small chunk of flesh. He quickly bandages the would and takes a bite. "You taste good mate..." He moved out of the way to let harmony have a go at him.
@Quillicious @Yappi
Harmony

I go to Jack "I'm going to torture him another way" I say undressing myself to the bare and walking up to Calvin. I sit on his knee and slowly bite into his neck and pulling the knife out of his gut and stabbing it back into his left arm

@Quillicious @Miya

Avery savored the hug, and the kiss especially. He kissed her back with twice the ferocity, even going as far as to put his hand behind her head, to pull her in closer. He pulled away after a few seconds, a bit of fog escaping his lips as he did so, showing how heated the inside of his mouth was from the kiss. His whole body was burning up. Not from sickness... But from the sensation of being held the way he was. And being with her... Avery looked into his lover's eyes, with lust, and affection, his body aching for another kiss.

@MiyaTheNeko

Jack sheilded his eyes some and looked away. "You guys are weird!" He said shaking his head and chuckling. "What the fuck society is this! You would think we where in like I don't know someone's dirty saints row 4 simulation or something."

@Yappi @Quillicious

Quillicious said:
Calvin used his leg to nudge her away.
"No. I want Jack."

He held his hands in a pleading position and got on his knees.

"Jack, don't stop hurting me. I'll do anything you want, just don't fucking stop."

@MiyaTheNeko @Yappi
Harmony

"I was hoping to manipulate you but Jack does this better" I say climbing off and redressing "Jack don't worry, it's nothing I enjoy. I'm just trying to break him" I say chuckling a bit

@MiyaTheNeko @Quillicious

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back