• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
JOHNNY and NORMAN

They sit on chairs-they were only full at sundays before. They took a deep breathe from their cigarettes, Johnny turned to his friend: "We need to scavange for more packs."

MiyaTheNeko said:
((Aidan: OH THAT MOTHER FUCKER IS GONNA BE SEEING SATAN HERE SOON... The funny thing is, I can beat him down here and beat him down in hell.))
hqdefault.jpg

((You gonna be seein' Jesus here soon, boy!! xDD))

Max's eyes widened as she reached to unlock the door and jump out. It was dark, and she could barely see the small lock in the window, and from his weight she could barely move. She pressed against the back of the seat and didn't say a word. The look on her face wasn't fear, but it was definitely a look. She tried to wrestle her arms away from him and kick.

@Quillicious @MiyaTheNeko

Nona said:

~*Kimberley Varkas*~

Kimberley nodded at his words, she felt sorry for the poor man that he couldn't control that part of himself. She peered down at him from where she sat after he fell "Oh? Are you alright?!" She asked hopping off the workbench to help him up.

I look up "RUN! LOCK ME AWAY!" Saying this Hyde finally takes over. "Hello love," I say hitting her as hard as I could. Taking out my sword cane, I look down "I AM HYDE!" I yell to scare her.

Jay laughed rolled back into the driver's seat. He softly punched her in the shoulder.

"I'm just kidding! I wouldn't do that. But you get a free slap cause I'm a dick."

He turned his head and stuck it out, closing his eyes.

@iiCupcakeCraver

Quillicious said:
Jay laughed rolled back into the driver's seat. He softly punched her in the shoulder.
"I'm just kidding! I wouldn't do that. But you get a free slap cause I'm a dick."

He turned his head and stuck it out, closing his eyes.

@iiCupcakeCraver
((Aidan: You think I'm all talk but you wouldn't want to know what I would have been if you did anything to her...))

Avery smiled a bit. "I was just gonna take you to a bed..." He said, with a small chuckle. "You look like you could use a bit more rest... A bed is better than a pew, ya know..." He said, as he put his arm around her. He kissed her on the cheek again, and looked to the door. "Although, if you're feeling up to it, a walk through the woods couldn't do much, right?" He asked, with a curious expression. "Heh... Maybe we should ask Laika first... I'd hate to ruin her stitches." He said, remembering the work that her and Melina had put into the surgery. But maybe the pain would teach her. Avery smiled a bit, dismissing the thought. Although, it surfaced once again a few seconds later, causing his left eye to twitch rapidly for a few seconds.

@MiyaTheNeko

@Nona

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back