• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Harmony

I take off my hood showing my red hair and sharp teeth showing. I pull out my revolver and shoot him in the chest.

Jack started to laugh some until his foot was crushed by the motorcycle. He screamed in pain and almost fell to the ground. "Mother fucker..." he grunted and pulled out a meat cleaver. Despite the pain he smiled at the man. "You run over my daughter I gut you like a fish." He said with a low growl and removed his hood.

@Scatman John

The bullet would get stuck in Grigory's backpack. "Fuck you! You little shit!" He yelled when he finally regained stability from the impact, listening to Jack "So! Mr, you are wearing a hood, acting like a cultist and look like one of those fuckers, what do you want me to do? Hug your daughter?" He tried to ask in the most sarcastic way as possible.

[QUOTE="Scatman John]The bullet would get stuck in Grigory's backpack. "Fuck you! You little shit!" He yelled when he finally regained stability from the impact, listening to Jack "So! Mr, you are wearing a hood, acting like a cultist and look like one of those fuckers, what do you want me to do? Hug your daughter?" He tried to ask in the most sarcastic way as possible.

[/QUOTE]
Harmony

"I'm right here!!!" I yell shooting 2 more shots aiming for the center of his chest

Jack growled under his breath and shook his head "I don't want you to get anywhere near my daughter." He heald the meat cleaver's to his side and chuckled. He grabbed the gun from harmony before she could shoot him. "Calm down sweetie."

@Scatman John

Nona said:

~*Kimberley Varkas*~

"That's me, the apocalypse's super hero at your service" she joked, giving a fake salute "Though I do feel the need to ask, who's trying to get control? I'm not sure I follow" she questioned as they neared her home, she wasn't joking about those locks either. Around her home which was a small house on the far outskirts of the city was loads of old cars, scrap metal, batteries, gadgets and her front door which had about 10 different locks on it. "Its amazing how many people want to steal my stuff" she said laughing lightly as she reached the door and began to unlock it.

@Shammy the Shamrock

I was surprised and wondered if I should tell her, if I did maybe it would help her understand why I need to be locked away. "Have you heard the story of Jekyll and *Grunt* Hyde," saying this I bite my bottom lip, almost regretting what I had said.

(Sorry for the delay, as a apology here is the song and dance of my people)

[media]

[/media]

"So what the fuck do you want? Acting like a cultist or some shit, I thought it was the best way to make you back off since none of my warnings worked.. Any names or you two don't even remember 'em?" He asked, still trying to keep his 'calmed' demeanour. "Anyways, name's Grigory, and you two?" He asked, now slowly becoming curious about those two strangers.

"Of course we have names and I do say it is a pleasure Mr.Geigory." he approached the man, the blood around his mouth becoming more visible. He heald out his hand for him to shake. "My name is... well you can just call me Jack." He said with smile. "And we aren't cultists, we are cannibals."

@Scatman John

@Yappi

"Cannibals? Sorry for offending you two... maybe we can get into a deal?" Grigory hopped off his motorcycle, trying to act friendly, but the blood around Jack's mouth was surely scary. "Maybe if I... bring some... ahem... victims for you once in a while... you don't kill me?" He faked a terrified face as he stares at Jack. "Oh gooood! please don't kill me!" He'd joke

[QUOTE="Scatman John]"Cannibals? Sorry for offending you two... maybe we can get into a deal?" Grigory hopped off his motorcycle, trying to act friendly, but the blood around Jack's mouth was surely scary. "Maybe if I... bring some... ahem... victims for you once in a while... you don't kill me?" He faked a terrified face as he stares at Jack. "Oh gooood! please don't kill me!" He'd joke

[/QUOTE]
Harmony

"Nah... Your good, just don't piss us off again" I say standing next to Jack, my sharpened teeth showing

I have to get ready to go to a dinner party for celebration of a few friends, which requires wearing a dress ( Dear God help me, anything but a dress ). I'll have to go soon, so this is just a warning, I guess haha.

Lucas found himself waking back up in the apartment, he must have dozed off while listening in at the door. He could only assume they were far gone by now, based on Harmony's track record of always running off when he wasn't looking. Looking out into the hallway, and all over the apartment, he learned he was right—they were gone. The 12-year old sighed, stretching as he stepped out of the building. How long was he asleep for? He had no way to really know for sure, but either way—he couldn't stay here. He picked a random direction and ran, feeling as if he needed to get away. He needed to find something, or someone.

Jack chuckled and shook his head at him. "Don't worry, no offence taken." He said and then listened to his offer. Jack thought it was pretty good for him so he nodded. "I would like that, but make sure they are alive." He made a insane face. "I like to watch them squirm..."

@Scatman John

@Yappi

iiCupcakeCraver said:
I have to get ready to go to a dinner party for celebration of a few friends, which requires wearing a dress ( Dear God help me, anything but a dress ). I'll have to go soon, so this is just a warning, I guess haha.
((I feel bad for you... I fucking hate dresses!!!))

Threat saw Lucas run and followed him while still hiding. He took out his bat and killed a few zombies in his follow. He soon his the ground hard "SHIT!" He yelled clenching his chest and getting back up.

@Naomi Nakashima

(S2 Fedora S2) "Deal... hehehe..." Grigory laughed for a second, sounding as insane as Jack before he shook his head. "So... back to reality... you guys have a place to stay? I was planning on hidden in a random building for the night... but they do not look very safe...." He nodded to himself as he asked the question, casually scanning his surroundings while waiting for his reply.

Jack thought for a moment and nodded at him. He looked at Harmony nd smiled. "How many beds where in the bandits chamber?" He asked hoping there would be enough for everyone.

@Scatman John

Shammy the Shamrock] [COLOR=#0000ff][B]Threat saw Lucas run and followed him while still hiding. He took out his bat and killed a few zombies in his follow. He soon his the ground hard "SHIT!" He yelled clenching his chest and getting back up.[/B][/COLOR][COLOR=#0000ff] [/COLOR][URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/6778-naomi-nakashima/ said:
@Naomi Nakashima[/URL]
"Ah!" Lucas nearly jumped in his skin upon hearing the sound, turning to see Threat who seemed to be...hiding? Or trying to? Fear prickled up in Lucas' chest, and he swiftly pulled out his pocket knife "W-What-What do you want?!"

@Shammy the Shamrock

[QUOTE="Shammy the Shamrock]
I was surprised and wondered if I should tell her, if I did maybe it would help her understand why I need to be locked away. "Have you heard the story of Jekyll and *Grunt* Hyde," saying this I bite my bottom lip, almost regretting what I had said.
(Sorry for the delay, as a apology here is the song and dance of my people)

[media]

[/media]
[/QUOTE]
((This video made me smile. You are forgiven :3))

~*Kimberley Varkas*~

"Uhhh..." She hummed in thought "Yeah, that story rings a bell" she said with a nod, unlocking the last lock "Go ahead inside" she said with a small smile gesturing to the door "You related to the guy in the story or something?" She asked with a small laugh as she adjusted the goggles on her head.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back