• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jack smiled and slowly started to file down her teeth to a point. He of course left her molars normal. He then put the file away and ripped the other arm off of the bandit and heald it to her.

@Yappi

MiyaTheNeko said:
Jack smiled and slowly started to file down her teeth to a point. He of course left her molars normal. He then put the file away and ripped the other arm off of the bandit and heald it to her.
@Yappi
Harmony

I take a bite off it, it was considerably easier to chew and bite now. I smile "Thanks mister"

Avery saw Jay running. "Shit..." He didn't know the man but he looked like trouble. He looked over to Laika, with a nervous smile. "You know him?" He questioned. He stopped walking, and pressed his thumb against Mira's wrist. "She's still goin' strong... But if the wound opens up any more we won't have much time." He said, before looking at Laika.

@Quillicious

@MiyaTheNeko

Jack smiled and placed his hand on her forehead. He nodded and smiled at her then removed his hood. "I'm so proud of you." He said with tears in his eyes.

Thetas said:

Avery saw Jay running. "Shit..." He didn't know the man but he looked like trouble. He looked over to Laika, with a nervous smile. "You know him?" He questioned. He stopped walking, and pressed his thumb against Mira's wrist. "She's still goin' strong... But if the wound opens up any more we won't have much time." He said, before looking at Laika.

@Quillicious

@MiyaTheNeko
@Nona

Her expression turned to stone. "The Walkers will never leave, and I think we both know that. We can try our best to go back to the way it was...But even so I don't think it will ever be the same if we tried. Certainly, my life would not be the...same." Her last words were breathless, since everyone she knew before the Reaping were dead. Max pulled over to refill on gas, seeing as though they were pretty much out. She opened the station's doors to peak in, before she was grabbed by a Zombie and dragged in. Four surrounded her, snarling. They attacked, trying to grab at any open flesh. She drew her bow, causing them to back up. Max lit the end of the arrow with fire, making them draw back even farther, but she just couldn't bring herself to kill them. Her foot stuck out and tripped two of them.

@Quillicious @MiyaTheNeko

MiyaTheNeko said:
Jack smiled and placed his hand on her forehead. He nodded and smiled at her then removed his hood. "I'm so proud of you." He said with tears in his eyes.
Harmony

"Dad?" I say surprised "Oh... Thank you" I say hugging him

A loud McLaren F1 slammed into them, barely missing Max. It power turned and screeched to a stop. The passenger door opened and Jay was inside. He was dead serious.

"Get in. There's a giant horde coming. I've got a place and this car is fast. Come on."

@iiCupcakeCraver

Quillicious said:
Jay kept glancing back toward the road, a strange expression on his face. He stopped the truck.
"Meet me at the church, Max. I'll be there soon, I need to take care of something."

Jay waved at Mex and gestured to where the church was. He sprinted off down the street, toward where Avery, Laika, and Mira were walking.

@iiCupcakeCraver @MiyaTheNeko @Nona @Thetas
((.-. Wut??? I thought he was getting pissy about Avery..?))

Aidan looked at her and finally sighed some. "Fuck it lets go..." he said getting out of the car with and approached Jay. He of course had his rifle in hand. "Max, if he does anything to try and harm me or you, we kill him, and if he gets away. Let's just say I have some connections..." he said and waited for her. He approached the car and smiled. "Good to see you again Jay." He said with a smile.

@iiCupcakeCraver

Thetas said:
((.-. Wut??? I thought he was getting pissy about Avery..?))
((@Quillicious This is true though, you where by Avery and they drove far away there is like a 10/100 chance you would have found him and max))

Last edited by a moderator:
MiyaTheNeko said:
Jack tilted his head some and chuckled. "Why would I be mad?" He asked resting his hands on her shoulder.
@Yappi
Harmony

"Because I shanked someone, ripped there arm off, ATE IT and then when they tried to kill themselves I kept on pushing them inches away from death. Then I got my teeth sharpened"

@MiyaTheNeko

"Oh yeah... that's right..." he raised his hand as if he was about to slap her but pulled her into a hug instead. "You're a perfect daughter!" He said with a large smile.

@Yappi

MiyaTheNeko said:
"Oh yeah... that's right..." he raised his hand as if he was about to slap her but pulled her into a hug instead. "You're a perfect daughter!" He said with a large smile.
@Yappi
I rear my head until I'm hugged, I squirm a little "I.. I am" I say nervously "Why do you approve of this so much!?!" I say confused

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back