• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
He shakes his head and sighs. He bares his sharp teeth again and smiled. "Because I do it too!" He said and chuckled then pulled something out of his robe. ANOTHER ROBE! He stood up and looked down at her. "Kneel."

MiyaTheNeko said:
"I now present thee! This robe!" He said in a dramatic voice before picking her up and putting it on her.
@Yappi
Harmony

I giggle when I'm picked up and I wear the robe. "It's a perfect fit." I say before I hear a dirt bike in the distance "Do you hear that?"

Jack chuckled a bit then nodded. "I do hear the bike, hoods on young daughter! Let us set off and see how fast dinner is traveling." He joked and put his hood back in before walking out to see where he heard the motorcycle.

@Scatman John

((They sort of look like they are in a cult if you need some idea of how they look in the robes
^_^ ))

(Bold text= Bio revealing) (Also, holy shit, this is a large post)

The dirt bike's noise was quickly approaching as Grigory carefully watched his surroundings while driving. "Blyat, only those dead fucks..." He said to himself. "Where are the good survivors when you need them? Also... I need a fucking gun and I should stop talking to myself." He mumbled the last part as he quickly glanced at his Airsoft MK23. "Ha... the old times were fun... serving in the military and my Airsoft addiction.... now this is a shit hole." He said before noticing the 2... cultists? 'Who the heck are they?' He thought as he stopped 50 meters away from them. "Who are you?!?" He called out, unholstering his Airsoft M4 (It looks really like a real M4 from a distance when the orange 'lid' from the barrel is removed, telling from experience xD )

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Scatman John](Bold text= Bio revealing) (Also, holy shit, this is a large post)
The dirt bike's noise was quickly approaching as Grigory carefully watched his surroundings while driving. "Blyat, only those dead fucks..." He said to himself. "Where are the good survivors when you need them? Also... I need a fucking gun and I should stop talking to myself." He mumbled the last part as he quickly glanced at his Airsoft MK23. "Ha... the old times were fun... serving in the military and my Airsoft addiction.... now this is a shit hole." He said before noticing the 2... cultists? 'Who the heck are they?' He thought as he stopped 50 meters away from them. "Who are you?!?" He called out, unholstering his Airsoft M4 (It looks really like a real M4 from a distance when the orange 'lid' from the barrel is removed, telling from experience xD )

[/QUOTE]
Harmony

My 13 year old self easily looked 10... So did my voice. "Nothing much, just hungry is all"

@Scatman John

Jack tilts his head at the man who had pulled out an M4. Simply to add to the drama of the situation he glances at Harmony and nods. "Follow my lead." He said quietly so the man couldn't hear him. Jack puts his hands up and slowly approached the man not saying a word. The only visible part of his face was his mouth.

@Scatman John

"Step back and head your way, the only shit here that is fucking hungry is the fucking zombies." Grigory aimed at Harmony. "I don't want to do this, so please, leave, do you hear me? LEAVE." He said the last part a bit louder, accidently attracting nearby zombies. "Oh.... shit!" He glanced back at the approaching zombies and then back at the cultist... people. "Well... shit."

@Yappi

@MiyaTheNeko

Jack saw the zombies and pulled out a knife. He charged like harmony did and stabbed some zombies that had begun to swarm. He eventually got face to face with the unknown man and smiled, baring his blood stained, sharp teeth. He spun the knife around and sheathed it. "Good afternoon..." he said in a dark voice.

@Scatman John

MiyaTheNeko said:
Jack saw the zombies and pulled out a knife. He charged like harmony did and stabbed some zombies that had begun to swarm. He eventually got face to face with the unknown man and smiled, baring his blood stained, sharp teeth. He spun the knife around and sheathed it. "Good afternoon..." he said in a dark voice.
@Scatman John
Harmony

I slowly circle behind the man, having my knife in hand.

"Get the fuck off!" Grigory lightly pushed the man. "Last warning, head your way or be shot!" He aimed at Jack's eyes (Well... this might be a AS gun, but still useful for escaping xD ) "Also, are you sure you want to stay here?" He looked around, as if the zombies weren't a big deal and chatting was more important. "Also, get the hood off, will 'ya?"

Last edited by a moderator:
Jack raised an eyebrow at him and got a devilish idea, he hopped that harmony would get the idea. He stepped back when he was pushed and chuckled. He shook his head and pulled his hoodie forward so it wouldn't fall. He started to circle the man. "One of us... one of us..." he chanted hoping harmony would join in.

(You can shoot him with the airsoft gun xD )

@Scatman John

MiyaTheNeko said:
Jack raised an eyebrow at him and got a devilish idea, he hopped that harmony would get the idea. He stepped back when he was pushed and chuckled. He shook his head and pulled his hoodie forward so it wouldn't fall. He started to circle the man. "One of us... one of us..." he chanted hoping harmony would join in.
(You can shoot him with the airsoft gun xD )

@Scatman John

Harmony

I start to chant to "One of us!!!"

[QUOTE="Scatman John](I mean... Airsoft gun to the eye is not a fun idea xD )

[/QUOTE]
((Not necessarily to the eye but like... you can still shoot him xD ))

(I have a better idea xD ... way more painful than a BB from a 420 FPS gun with that distance))

"This is fucking bullshit" Grigory said as he holstered his M4 and accelerated the motorcycle, crushing Jack's foot with the tire(s) as he moves away from them, stopping at almost 80 feet this time. "You two are a bunch of crazy fucks!" He looked behind him as he said that, finally lowering his bandana and removing his sunglasses. "Hoods down and I won't run over the kid!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back