• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Threat looked at him "Saw you leaving and wanted you to stop. You do know she is coming back for ya right," he said looking at his knife he showed off his metal bat. "Don't worry, I ain't here to mug you," he said before getting closer to him.

@Naomi Nakashima

I stare "Well......no and yes. I was a physician like the man and as you can see I'm very handsome like him. However I also suffered from another personality. My old name I still don't remember, Hyde was the name my other self picked up. He killed a child and my soon to be father in law, and countless more. I left and went to America as Mr. Jekyll. I can't control him anymore so he comes and goes, thank you for listening, it feels good to get it off my chest," I say with a sigh of relief, saying my story made me feel better.

@Nona

"I can sleep on the floor if needed..." Grigory quickly replied. "But how am I going to be sure you guys won't eat me while I am asleep?" He jokingly asked as hop back on his dirt bike. "Should we head there soon?" He asked as tap the handle. "Also... you guys are in a bigger group or no?" He curiously asked Harmony and Jack.

Lucas put away his knife and sighed in relief, casting an unsure gaze at Threat "H-How...How can you be so sure s-she's gonna come back for...me? The only thing I have going for me is my similar age...I'm easily forgettable, and that's a good thing...no one should have to deal with someone who can't be left alone for a few seconds without going all p-paranoid" Lucas cast a gaze to the floor, scratching his arm "She's my girlfriend, and I do l-love her but...we're not gonna work out, I can see it...I don't deserve a girlfriend, honestly" Lucas turned and started walking away, taking out his knife again and stabbing it into a non-moving undead.

@Shammy the Shamrock

Last edited by a moderator:
Jack smiled. "Well, for one we made a deal. We don't kill you if you supply us meals." He said placing his hands behind his back. "You have my word." He looked at Harmony and sighed some. "I don't really want to go back to the church... the people there are such a buzz kill. Unless Nikki will let us stay with her."

MiyaTheNeko said:
Jack smiled. "Well, for one we made a deal. We don't kill you if you supply us meals." He said placing his hands behind his back. "You have my word." He looked at Harmony and sighed some. "I don't really want to go back to the church... the people there are such a buzz kill. Unless Nikki will let us stay with her."
Harmony

"Nikkie will let us stay, I'm more worried about Lucas... I left him a note in his bag. That if I'm not back in a day to go to the church" I say while walking down the path

@Nona[/URL]

~*Kimberley Varkas*~

Kimberley walked inside, there was more tools and gadgets and stuff inside. She listened to the whole story before nodding in understanding. "So, that's why you want the Locks tgen right?" She asked tilting her head before sitting up on her workbench "You don't want to hurt anyone else, right?" She asked.

Threat picked him up "Dude we both know she loves you. Hell I'll wait with you if it makes you feel better. If anything she deserves someone who can watch her back and make sure she doesn't get to cocky," he said walking back to the apartment

@Naomi Nakashima

"Alright, thanks!" Grigory said as he accelerated the motorcycle, rushing towards the church and stopping a few meters from the door, swiftly turning the motorcycle off, hopping out of it and waiting for the people inside the church "'Ay, c'mon... I might be in a hurry" He said, looking like he was high on caffeine. "Anyone there?" He called out .

Last edited by a moderator:
Nikki was playing her violin in the kitchen and cutting up a new victim. "Don't struggle and you may die quicker," she said drowning his screams and stabbing his head to stop.

@Scatman John

Jack walks in and without consent places a kiss on Nikki's lips before backing up so she can see Harmonys teeth. "Hello Nikki." He said with a smile hoping that the man they found earlier was still behind him.

@Scatman John

Nona said:

~*Kimberley Varkas*~

Kimberley walked inside, there was more tools and gadgets and stuff inside. She listened to the whole story before nodding in understanding. "So, that's why you want the Locks tgen right?" She asked tilting her head before sitting up on her workbench "You don't want to hurt anyone else, right?" She asked.

I sigh "I would have saved all those people if I only could. It is the worse thing imaginable," I say falling to the ground, Hyde trying to come out.

@Naomi Nakashima[/URL]
Lucas, reluctantly, followed "But...I" he started, head hanging in shame "I...I can't save anyone, what if she gets hurt and-...and" he started crying a bit "I can't lose anyone else..."

@Shammy the Shamrock

The man entered the building with his dirt bike, leaning it against the wall as he follows Jack. "So... what the heck is going on here?" He asked, not really caring anymore if someone was murdered or not. "Also... I ain't dinner if you are a cannibal..." He said to Nikku, mostly as a joke, but also as a warning. 'Shit.. I regret following these guys...' He thought

Nikki was surprised "What with everyone wanting a piece of me. I now I'm sexy but still," she said putting her chef hat on and cutting fingers. She stabbed her knife into the table "Now what can I get you guys today," she said wiping blood from her face.

@MiyaTheNeko @Yappi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back