• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Threat looked at him "Stand your ground. Tell her how and what you feel when she leaves you behind. You got to show her that you can't be just forgotten like old news," he said looking down at him, putting his bat away.

@Naomi Nakashima

Jack smiled and tilted his head at Nikki. "Well, you know there is something I would like but... maybe that could wait until later." He said and winked at her then laughs some. "I'll take one of you're wonderful pies!"

@Shammy the Shamrock

Nikki smiled "One pie coming up," she said dragging the body away. In under an hour she brought the pie with her bloody 'Fuck the Cook' apron on. "Will that be anything else for you love," she said cleaning off her knives.

@MiyaTheNeko

Harmony

"Lucas almost ran!" I say worried "I need Lucas... Or peace, or someone" I say getting worked up "I need to stop running away from my problems" I say thinking out loud, conquest shows a little "Like the teeth?" She says slyly doing a open tooth smile showing her newly sharpened teeth thanks to Jack.

Threat grabbed her head and put both Hans on the top and bottom of her jaw to study. He frowned "Lucky! You're like a little shark girl," he said picking one, making sure they were real.

@Yappi

Last edited by a moderator:
"Y-You ate a person...?" Lucas shook, shaking a bit more at her teeth "I-It's kinda...intimidating...having teeth that sharp" he stuttered out, backing away a bit "Eating a person, just...it isn't right to me" the 12-year old looked away.

@Yappi

@Shammy the Shamrock

MiyaTheNeko said:
Jack smiled and waited patiently for the food to be served. Once it was finished he smiled then noticed her apron and laughed a little. "Not that I can think of... but, if you want we can share this pie and maybe after..." he gave a sly grin. "I can take you up on that offer..." he points to the apron.
@Shammy the Shamrock
Nikki thought about if "First food then we'll see where it leads. No grabbing for the ass," she said knowing how many have done that, was it really that nice.

Lucas nearly jumped in shock with the action, but then noticed what she was doing. His heart ached to see her like that "I-It's okay Harmony, please don't...don't cry" he hugged her close "I-I-I don't want to see you cry, I'm right here see?" he gently lifted her chin to get her to look at him "You're still alive, that's all that matters" then he wrapped his arms around her, sobbing into her shoulder "I-I'd go crazy without you"

@Yappi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back