• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

~*Laika Flynn*~

"W-Wait What?!" She said as he suddenly ran off. "...Bye?" She said with a half wave of the hand in his direction. Looking around a little she sighed. Both he and Mira had run off now and she was on her own. With a gentle shrug of her shoulders. She wandered, but not to fast in case Mira needed to find her or anything.

@Quillicious

Mira felt his hand make contact with his face and fell to the ground. She trembled some and stared up at him with shock. She put her hand on the spot he hit and frowned. She stood back up and faced him head on, not caring if the others saw him hit her. "You know after all this time... and you still have the audacity to hit me..." she chuckled some and grabbed him, pulling him into a hug. "I deserve it... I shouldn't hve left you like that I'm sorry..."

@Thetas

Quillicious said:
Suddenly, Lawton slammed the butt of his shotgun onto the side of Aidan's head as Max went around the truck. Jay pistol whipped him and both him and Aidan fell to the ground, unconscious.
"Fuck."

He got into the car, starting it up. The keys were still in the ignition. He gestured to Max quickly.

"They'll be fine! Get in now! Trust me!"

He opened the passenger door for her.

@iiCupcakeCraver
Aidan felt something make contact with his head and almost immediately fell to the ground. He grabbed his head and swore loudly, his vision blurred. He had taken worse in the past so it hadn't effected him as bad as some. He stood and stumbled twoards the truck. "W-wait please, i-i need in im I'm okay I..." he stumbled some and used the truck to help him stand.

@Quillicious @iiCupcakeCraver

((He's worked in a bar, shit happens in bars... yeah... also you can't control my character to make him fall unconscious.))

Jay sped off in the truck. He glanced over to Max.

"Away from here."

He didn't say anything else as he drove onward. After a few minutes, he pulled out a cigarette.

@iiCupcakeCraver

Avery was prepared to hit her down again, and then some, but he was cut off. Avery trembled in her lover's arms. "I-I'm so sorry..." Avery muttered, his voice shaky and pained. He hugged her back as tight as he could, a small tear rolling down his cheek. He pulled back a bit, and rested his hand on her cheek, where his hand made a definite mark. "You didn't deserve it... I'm so sorry..." He said, as he rested his forehead against hers. He ached for more contact... But he didn't deserve it. He tried to cheat on her... He... Avery stopped himself before he got too hurt.

@MiyaTheNeko

Aidan felt the car begine to move and quickly threw himself into the bed of the truck. He layed back and heald his head. "Where ever you're going, I'm going... I'm not leaving Max with someone like you..." He mumbled even though quill couldn't hear. He layed down and head on so he wouldn't go flying.

@iiCupcakeCraver

Mira almost melted in his arms, feeling terrible for what she had done. She knew she was going to have to tell him and even know she wanted this to last forever.... she knew it wouldn't. She pulled away slightly, keeping ahold if his hands. Her smile turning to a frown. "I do, I deserve it and much more..." She said tearing up and resting her head on his chest. "Avery I'm sorry I... I thought you where dead... I don't know what got into me... I slept with another man." She instantly flinched, expecting the worst from him. Her hands trembled in his and fell to her side.

Thetas said:

Avery was prepared to hit her down again, and then some, but he was cut off. Avery trembled in her lover's arms. "I-I'm so sorry..." Avery muttered, his voice shaky and pained. He hugged her back as tight as he could, a small tear rolling down his cheek. He pulled back a bit, and rested his hand on her cheek, where his hand made a definite mark. "You didn't deserve it... I'm so sorry..." He said, as he rested his forehead against hers. He ached for more contact... But he didn't deserve it. He tried to cheat on her... He... Avery stopped himself before he got too hurt.

~*Laika Flynn*~

Seeing as Mira found who she was looking for, she was no longer needed so Laika continued walking down the road, she had lost track as to what was home was with all the running around, but she'd find it eventually she supposed...

@Any one?

((Laika keeps getting abandoned by people...I mean people literally just run off
xD ))

Nona said:

~*Laika Flynn*~

Seeing as Mira found who she was looking for, she was no longer needed so Laika continued walking down the road, she had lost track as to what was home was with all the running around, but she'd find it eventually she supposed...

@Any one?

((Laika keeps getting abandoned by people...I mean people literally just run off
xD ))

((You should really go see how Mira is doing.... I mean she just got hit after months of being away from Avery xD ))

"Haha, very funny. In all seriousness, if you don't take me back, you will not wake up the next time you go to sleep." Her voice was all sweetness. She twirled the dagger in between her fingers.

@Quillicious

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back