• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
MiyaTheNeko said:
Mira smiled as the child kicked Laika's hand. "Looks like it likes you." She chuckled a little when she heard the sound of the car. It seemed close but she didnt pay much mind to it. And continued to admire her stomach and Laika as the baby kicked. "Not counting now in the apocalypse, have you ever wanted to have a child?" She asked out of curiosity.
@iiCupcakeCraver

~*Laika Flynn*~

Laika laughed lightly as the baby kicked her hand, she heard the car as well but felt safe enough not to worry. She looked at Mira as she spoke again "Well, it was never an immediate thought in my mind..." She said leaning back a bit as she tucked some hair behind her ear "But I mean, yeah, If I found the right person to have one with" she then answered.

@MiyaTheNeko

Avery rolled off the hood, and landed on two feet. He ripped off his gas mask, which he'd grabbed from the backalley on his way from the bar. He looked at it for a few seconds, before setting it on the hood of the car. He smiled at the sight of the blood-stained mask, before walking down the road. The leather of the mask was still warm from his skin, showing that he'd just worn it very, very recently. The sight of a tire in an alley caught Avery's eye, so he went to investigate. The alley was soon intruded by a group of 3 rather slow-moving zombies, which caused Avery to panic a little... He fired off 3 shots into the group, the sound of each shot resonating through the calm air. 2 Went down. Avery went down on the third one with his ax, which he then wiped on his jeans. "Stupid sacks of shit..." He said calmly. He left his ax in the zombie's skull, and walked away, rolling the tire with him.

@MiyaTheNeko

CellistCat606 said:

"Maybe there is such thing as being alone or by yourself."

How do you look?

upload_2016-5-17_18-51-38-png.282175

What's your Name?

"It's Lucy Brams."

Do you have any Nicknames?

"I get called the occasional Lucy Lu, but that hopefully is it."

What is your sexuality?

"What's yours!? I'm straight but it really couldn't matter any less."

What is your specific Gender?

"Gender or sex? Either way I'm female."

How tall are you?

"4 Feet and 6 1/2 inches... I hear you laughing over there Interviewer!"

When is your birthday?

"July 17th, and I'm 16 years old."

Do you have any crushes?

"No, and I don't need no man!"

How are you like?

"Without thing one and thing two I can be pretty loud, goofy, a sweetie pie, obnoxious, and a good girl (I don't like drugs or alcohol excluding medicine). When I have Raquel and Steven I'm basically a blank slate, because they're like do this! No do that! Mine is better! And so on. So when I have them nearby (which they always are basically) I take a while to respond, act, etc. and talk out loud so they hear me sometimes..."

Do you have any weapons at all?

"Does a good heart count? If not does throwing anything nearby count (I would say so because I got great aim!)?"

Are you a leader of a group?

"Umm, I am command central for their fights?"

What do you like?

"I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, CATS (sadly I sneeze when I'm around them)! I like carving things, not having thing one and thing two pester me, friendly people, people whom are relatable, and new clothing (who doesn't like a new outfit every now and then?)."

What do you dislike?

"Instead of being a lazy bum and saying the exact opposite, I'll write what I mean. I'm not a big fan of dogs, I don't like trying to carve into things that aren't meant to be carved into, having thing one and thing two pester me, mean/creepy/scary/"I'm going to kill you," people, people whom aren't related, trashy clothing, rock music and zombies."

What is your story?

"When I was in preschool no one ever talked to me, I'm not sure why but they told me it's because I always wore the same thing every single day. Since I had no friends I saw two odd people come walking towards me when I was thinking about lunch. The girl said

"Oh I know! how about you ask the teacher for a grilled sandwich! She always has some laying around remember?" I let out a mini shriek and thought how did she know what I was thinking!? The boy next to her responded

"We're imaginary and also for lunch if you get the grilled sandwich from the teacher you'll most likely ask for some later in the future and ending up making her feel bad when she doesn't have any."

"What do you mean? She literally brings 8 more sandwiches each day of the week!"

"She probably doesn't you're just exaggerating." From that moment on I had to live with the two of them. They began to give advice on everything. I couldn't get rid of them, they just kept on butting in whenever they pleased. Sometimes I got so fed up and yelled at them out loud as everyone nearby gave me judging stares.

Also my parents barely made any money. When the outbreak came I was at my first day of High school. When they started peeling in I ran and ran as fast I could away from the school as they started to sing

"You can't catch me I'm the ginger bread man!" In my head. Basically after that I kept on meeting up with a group and then running. So now I hope that someone will help me survive (even though I have imaginary friends).

...Could you describe these 'friends?'

"Oh! Me first! My name is Raquel and I look like the picture below!"

upload_2016-5-17_19-48-23-png.282208

"I'm loud, hyper, and quick to answer!"

"I reason based on past, how easy it is, and personal preference, unlike Steven who is all like technically, in the future and blah, blah, blah!"

"...As Raquel said my name is Steven and I look like the young boy below excluding the headset (no idea why they photo shopped it in)."

upload_2016-5-17_19-53-47-png.282210

"I'm quiet, calm, empathetic, and take my sweet time before answering."

"Unlike, Raquel, I reason based on what may happen in the future, facts, and instead of personal preference I think of how this will affect everyone else."

-=-=)(Lucy Brams)(=-=-

Lucy looked to one of the corners and then responded hearing Steven and Raquel dancing behind Melina.
"Well for me, yeah I feel normal." For anyone but me at least she thought. Steven: "Yeah you're special in that way." Oh shut up Steven you were the whole reason I was yelling in the first place she thought. Steven: "Yeah sorry about that." Raquel: "Yeah I'm sorry too." Okay fine, I forgive you both, but you better not do this again she thought. Raquel: "No promises!"

-=-=((@Nona))=-=-

~*Melina Herford*~

Melina's gaze slowly moved in AJ's direction as she raised an eyebrow "What he meant without the uh...neck pulling analogy" she said looking back at Lucy before Lucy answered. Melina smiled "Ah, good, when you screamed. I thought you were upset or something" she said with a nod.

@Yappi

Max had pulled a couple miles back near an old library. They had now switched places. Max sat curled up in the chair, leaned pretty far back and her face buried into her coat. Her dream, hell, she couldn't quite recall it. But she felt fluttered and it had Aidan in it, though she didn't actually know what that feeling was. She had thrown her bow and quiver off in the back seat at some point, but she had forgotten when.

@MiyaTheNeko HIT 'EM WITH THE CAR. HIT JAY. xD​

Last edited by a moderator:
MiyaTheNeko said:
The bandits chuckles and drops her back into the water, giving her the same amout if breathing space and waited for her to suffer.
@Yappi
Harmony

"Ok this has to get boring after a while" I say before I'm lowered. I swim up and end up doing the same exact thing as before but with less suffering as I pretty much lost the will to give a shit.

@MiyaTheNeko

CellistCat606 said:

-=-=((Got to go to sleep! Night Everyone! (Z_Z) [sorry about me leaving before posting an RP related post for Melanie

@Nona (' :) )]))=-=-
((Its okay~ sleep well :3))

Mira then heard the gunshots... oh no... gunshots. She jumped up quickly and looked around. Her heart was racing with the thought that it could have been Avery. She wasn't sure but she had to know. Before Laika could stop her Mira was making her way out the door towoards where she heard the shots. There where three dead zombies along with Avery's axe... she covered her mouth and almost started to cry. She removed it from the zombies skull then looked over to see his mask laying on the hood of a car. She ran over, careful not to cause the wound to start bleeding again, and felt the mask. "Warm..." she picked in up and heald the two items close to her. Crying with joy.

@iiCupcakeCraver

The bandit frowned and pulled her out of the water. He grabbed her off the pulley and slung the cage around the room, causing it to roll and bang against the ground.

@Yappi

Jay saw the car a split second before it hit him. He jumped, rolled over the hood and the roof, rolling as he hit the ground, perfectly fine, but he wanted to fuck with this guy. He didn't move at all when he got out.

@iiCupcakeCraver @MiyaTheNeko

Max hear the ragged thump against the vehicle. She heard Aidan's swearing. "God dammit, woke me from my beauty sleep. What now?" She climbed out and rounded the truck. Hovering over the body, her face was content. If he was dead, she would have had a panic attack by now. "Great going, you dickhead. How are we supposed to fix this heaping lump of man on the ground?" She placed her hands on her hips.

@MiyaTheNeko @Quillicious

MiyaTheNeko said:
Mira then heard the gunshots... oh no... gunshots. She jumped up quickly and looked around. Her heart was racing with the thought that it could have been Avery. She wasn't sure d to know. Before Laika could stop her Mira was making her way out the door towoards where she heard the shots. There where three dead zombies along with Avery's axe... she covered her mouth and almost started to cry. She removed it from the zombies skull then looked over to see his mask laying on the hood of a car. She ran over, careful not to cause the wound to start bleeding again, and felt the mask. "Warm..." she picked in up and heald the two items close to her. Crying with joy.
@iiCupcakeCraver

The bandit frowned and pulled her out of the water. He grabbed her off the pulley and slung the cage around the room, causing it to roll and bang against the ground.

@Yappi

~*Laika Flynn*~

Laika stood up as she ran out the door "H-Hey! Wait!!" Laika ran towards the for, tripping over a chair almost "Ack, dammit" she grumbled making it to the door then outside to look around for her. But she was too late, Mira was no where to be seen..."I hope she knows not to let that wound open again..." She muttered quietly to herself with a sigh as she began to walk down the road now still half searching.

@Any one :'3

Aidan started to get worried when the man didn't respond. He looked up at Max with a worried expression. "I... uhh i dont know!" He said before checking the man's pulse on his hand. He let out a sigh of relief when he found that the man was in fact alive. He leaned back on the concrete and shook his head. "Oh no... of God what have I done." He shakes Jay trying to wake him up. "Sir, sir are you okay?"

@iiCupcakeCraver @Quillicious

Mira makes her way back into the wild ace and sees Laika standing at the door. She walks in, the wound had not opened back up. "H-hes alive! I can't believe he is actually alive." She was in tears, holding the gas mask and axe in her arms.

@Nona

The bandit frowned when she didnt react and finally opened up the cage. He picked her up by her throat and slammed her against the wall. "You're no fun, am I going to have to up those nerves of yours." He pills out a syringe with some liquid in it.

@Yappi

MiyaTheNeko said:
Aidan started to get worried when the man didn't respond. He looked up at Max with a worried expression. "I... uhh i dont know!" He said before checking the man's pulse on his hand. He let out a sigh of relief when he found that the man was in fact alive. He leaned back on the concrete and shook his head. "Oh no... of God what have I done." He shakes Jay trying to wake him up. "Sir, sir are you okay?"

Mira makes her way back into the wild ace and sees Laika standing at the door. She walks in, the wound had not opened back up. "H-hes alive! I can't believe he is actually alive." She was in tears, holding the gas mask and axe in her arms.

@Nona

The bandit frowned when she didnt react and finally opened up the cage. He picked her up by her throat and slammed her against the wall. "You're no fun, am I going to have to up those nerves of yours." He pills out a syringe with some liquid in it.

@Yappi
Harmony

"Your pathetic, atleast Jack kept me as a pet... Torture is no fun and even with my nerves loosened it won't affect me. I've been hurt so much I had learned to let my mind ignore pain" I say smiling insanely (It's really because conquest takes it, yea conquest is alive bitches!!!!)

Jay drew both of his guns in a flash, aiming at both Aidan and Max's crotches.

"Touch me again and I'll blow your balls off."

He looked at Max and slowly raised his eyes up, a goofy grin growing on his face until he got to her face.

"No balls...slim figure...tits...long hair...nevermind. I can't blow you're balls off, but I sure hope you can blow somethin'. You really hit me hard, I must've gone to Heaven...no, Hell. Only fallen angels look this good. That hair, babe. Love the color. Turns me on quick as the A/C in July."

He winked at her, still not lowering his guns.

"Name's Bluejay, hot stuff. I'd love to know yours."

Quillicious said:
Jay drew both of his guns in a flash, aiming at both Aidan and Max's crotches.
"Touch me again and I'll your balls off."

He looked at Max and slowly raised his eyes up, a goofy grin growing on his face until he got to her face.

"No balls...slim figure...tits...long hair...nevermind. I can't blow you're balls off, but I sure hope you can blow somethin'. You really hit me hard, I must've gone to Heaven...no, Hell. Only fallen angels look this good. That hair, babe. Love the color. Turns me on quick as the A/C in July."

He winked at her, still not lowering his guns.

"Name's Bluejay, hot stuff. I'd love to know yours."

b3b4ca7c5bb6e441ea72e6aa3a2a37f4.jpg

MiyaTheNeko said:

@Nona

@Yappi

~*Laika Flynn*~

Laika blinked a few times as Mira passed her in the door holding an axe and...the mask she had seen her with before, she knew exactly what she was talking about "I guess those dreams did mean something after all" she said with a laugh "...though, did you actually see him?" She asked curiously "Does he know about the baby?"

@MiyaTheNeko

Aidan was surprised when he suddenly jumped up with a pair of guns. He stood quickly and raised his hands up until he realized that he was serious about blowing his balls off. His eyes widened some and he covered his area. He was fine with the man (besides him threatening to take his area) until he started to flirt with Max. Aidan glared at him and was about to grab for his gun when he remembered it was in the car... his glock... that's right he had his glock on his side. He quickly drew it and aimed it at his head. "Do anything and I'll blast your brains out." He said with a serious look on his face. He wasnt going to have this, plus he was flirting with Max. Max may not see it but Aidan wouldnt let anyone hurt her. Nor would he let him get anywhere near her.

@iiCupcakeCraver

The bandit frowned and was about to throw her to the side. "You're no use to me... like this anyway." He said and took a knife from his pocket and was about to cut her clothes off. He didn't have a tight grip on the knife so it could be easily taken.

@Yappi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back