• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

"How do you even fucking answer something like that??" He exclaimed hilariously. "Whatever one involves me being on the bottom." He explained, with a slight smile. He looked down at himself, then up to her, as if it had something to do with his next question. "Would you fuck me?" He asked, with a wild smirk.

@Quarantine

Thetas said:

"How do you even fucking answer something like that??" He exclaimed hilariously. "Whatever one involves me being on the bottom." He explained, with a slight smile. He looked down at himself, then up to her, as if it had something to do with his next question. "Would you fuck me?" He asked, with a wild smirk.

@Quarantine

((Smooth (> :D )))

Blair/Equinox

tumblr_lstonez3Bu1r3ix26o6_500.gif

"Well shit. Pass." She bit the inside of her cheek, thinking over the possible questions, but she decided to turn the question around on him. She honestly probably didn't want to hear the answer either way, as that would make it significantly more tense.

"Would you fuck me?"

@Thetas

Soon after they drove off Aidan had fallen asleep. It wasn't very surprising because he hadn't slept in probably a whole week or more. He couldn't remember but all he knew was the dream was about Max. It wasn't anything sexual but it was just them together. Spending time, doing whatever he saw boyfriends and girlfriends doing. In his mind he belived it was just a dream, he never thought anyone like her would be interested in him. After a while he woke and saw he was in the car alone, then looked to see they were at a gas station. She was heading back to the car around the time he woke. Aidan smiled some and watched her drive off again. He sort of felt like an ass at the same time. "Hey, you know you could have waken me up, I would have loved to help." He said with a smile, still looking at her admiring her looks. He felt lucky to even be in the same car with her.

@iiCupcakeCraver

There are a large amount of bandits yelling out numbers until one is finally called out as the winner. He happily goes up and grabs he out of the chair after paying whatever h had to. He leaves and carried her to a whearhouse, throwing her into a cage.

@Yappi

Avery shook his head a bit. "Yeah. Not gonna lie... I was a bit excited when Aiden dragged my sorry ass up here." He said, scratching the back of his head sheepishly. "Was that the answer you were looking for?" He asked, obviously a little nervous.

@Quarantine

MiyaTheNeko said:
There are a large amount of bandits yelling out numbers until one is finally called out as the winner. He happily goes up and grabs he out of the chair after paying whatever h had to. He leaves and carried her to a whearhouse, throwing her into a cage.
@Yappi
Harmony

My vision clears up as I'm thrown into the cage, I go to the corner of the cafe out of instinct.

@MiyaTheNeko

"Maybe there is such thing as being alone or by yourself."

How do you look?

upload_2016-5-17_18-51-38-png.282175

What's your Name?

"It's Lucy Brams."

Do you have any Nicknames?

"I get called the occasional Lucy Lu, but that hopefully is it."

What is your sexuality?

"What's yours!? I'm straight but it really couldn't matter any less."

What is your specific Gender?

"Gender or sex? Either way I'm female."

How tall are you?

"4 Feet and 6 1/2 inches... I hear you laughing over there Interviewer!"

When is your birthday?

"July 17th, and I'm 16 years old."

Do you have any crushes?

"No, and I don't need no man!"

How are you like?

"Without thing one and thing two I can be pretty loud, goofy, a sweetie pie, obnoxious, and a good girl (I don't like drugs or alcohol excluding medicine). When I have Raquel and Steven I'm basically a blank slate, because they're like do this! No do that! Mine is better! And so on. So when I have them nearby (which they always are basically) I take a while to respond, act, etc. and talk out loud so they hear me sometimes..."

Do you have any weapons at all?

"Does a good heart count? If not does throwing anything nearby count (I would say so because I got great aim!)?"

Are you a leader of a group?

"Umm, I am command central for their fights?"

What do you like?

"I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, CATS (sadly I sneeze when I'm around them)! I like carving things, not having thing one and thing two pester me, friendly people, people whom are relatable, and new clothing (who doesn't like a new outfit every now and then?)."

What do you dislike?

"Instead of being a lazy bum and saying the exact opposite, I'll write what I mean. I'm not a big fan of dogs, I don't like trying to carve into things that aren't meant to be carved into, having thing one and thing two pester me, mean/creepy/scary/"I'm going to kill you," people, people whom aren't related, trashy clothing, rock music and zombies."

What is your story?

"When I was in preschool no one ever talked to me, I'm not sure why but they told me it's because I always wore the same thing every single day. Since I had no friends I saw two odd people come walking towards me when I was thinking about lunch. The girl said

"Oh I know! how about you ask the teacher for a grilled sandwich! She always has some laying around remember?" I let out a mini shriek and thought how did she know what I was thinking!? The boy next to her responded

"We're imaginary and also for lunch if you get the grilled sandwich from the teacher you'll most likely ask for some later in the future and ending up making her feel bad when she doesn't have any."

"What do you mean? She literally brings 8 more sandwiches each day of the week!"

"She probably doesn't you're just exaggerating." From that moment on I had to live with the two of them. They began to give advice on everything. I couldn't get rid of them, they just kept on butting in whenever they pleased. Sometimes I got so fed up and yelled at them out loud as everyone nearby gave me judging stares.

Also my parents barely made any money. When the outbreak came I was at my first day of High school. When they started peeling in I ran and ran as fast I could away from the school as they started to sing

"You can't catch me I'm the ginger bread man!" In my head. Basically after that I kept on meeting up with a group and then running. So now I hope that someone will help me survive (even though I have imaginary friends).

...Could you describe these 'friends?'

"Oh! Me first! My name is Raquel and I look like the picture below!"

upload_2016-5-17_19-48-23-png.282208

"I'm loud, hyper, and quick to answer!"

"I reason based on past, how easy it is, and personal preference, unlike Steven who is all like technically, in the future and blah, blah, blah!"

"...As Raquel said my name is Steven and I look like the young boy below excluding the headset (no idea why they photo shopped it in)."

upload_2016-5-17_19-53-47-png.282210

"I'm quiet, calm, empathetic, and take my sweet time before answering."

"Unlike, Raquel, I reason based on what may happen in the future, facts, and instead of personal preference I think of how this will affect everyone else."

-=-=)(Lucy Brams)(=-=-

Lucy looked up to Melina and then to Rin,
"But you two look so similar, you both have faces and aren't zombies!" Steven: "Okay Lucy you probably should stop you're getting way too goofy for your own good." Lucy turned her head head to the right where Steven was and yelled, "I'll do whatever I want!" Steven: "...Lucy, how much times do we need to remind you? Think it don't say it!" She then immediatly noticed what Steven was getting at when he said that, trying not to be awkward she turned around and waved at everyone awkwardly and smiled "Heh heh, hi guys?" Raquel: "Okay I say if they start aiming their weapons at you make a break for it." Lucy nodded and then began staring at her shoes.

-=-=((Mainly
@Nona))=-=-

-=-=((May be
@Yappi and @Shammy the Shamrock))=-=-

Last edited by a moderator:
Blair/Equinox

tumblr_inline_mpt265tdIb1qz4rgp.gif

"I don't know what I was looking for." She leaned back for a moment before stating, "If that was your question, then I guess I have to go next." Running out of ideas, she said, "Do you prefer oral, or having an orgasm?"

@Thetas

The bandit chuckles and kicks the cage hard. "Good your awake, time for some fun." He picks the cage up and hangs it over a pool. Using a pulley he slowly lowers it to where she would barely enough room to breath. "How long will you last?"

@Yappi

Jay adjusted his aviators, the sunlight glinting off of them. He was in a chair, one leg swung over the arm and the other splayed out to the side of the seat. He had his usual crooked grin on his face, but it was...different. More...dangerous looking. His blunt returned to his lips, his eyes closing in pleasure at the hit. He'd already sampled the other goodies the gang had, and this was by far his favorite. Speak of the devil, the leader was tied to a chair, along with his wife and young son. All soaked in gasoline. Jay pulled out a lighter and flicked it a couple times until it ignited, the flame reflecting off his glasses. They were on the top of a warehouse, long abandoned, the former hideout of the now extinct gang. He chuckled as he remembered how this guy thought he was in control. He was going to make him pay. For Mira. For himself. For fun.

"Yeah, 30 minutes and I'm not feeling entertained yet. Bye bye."

He gave a little twiddle of his fingers as he flicked the blunt onto the tied up family. They went up like that. The screams just made his laugh more jovial. The blaze died down to more of a simmer eventually, and Jay sighed in content.

"I'm bored now!"

He jumped up from his chair, feeling avenged now. The fire was big, so he wouldn't be surprised if someone saw. He breathed in the stench of burning flesh happily, savoring it as it hit his nostrils.

"Aren't you glad I'm back? I've missed these little moments..."

((Open. I'll be on and off frequently and sporadically until Monday.))

"Gah, I'd have to say having an orgasm is more important to me... Although, I don't mind a little oral." Avery responded, with a wink, and a nudge to her leg. He really wanted this now... He felt like he was so close. He pondered over trying to find a question, but his body ached for a little release. He had to ask. "Do you wanna have sex, right here, right now??" He asked, his eyes shining with lust.

@Quarantine

Quillicious said:
Jay adjusted his aviators, the sunlight glinting off of them. He was in a chair, one leg swung over the arm and the other splayed out to the side of the seat. He had his usual crooked grin on his face, but it was...different. More...dangerous looking. His blunt returned to his lips, his eyes closing in pleasure at the hit. He'd already sampled the other goodies the gang had, and this was by far his favorite. Speak of the devil, the leader was tied to a chair, along with his wife and young son. All soaked in gasoline. Jay pulled out a lighter and flicked it a couple times until it ignited, the flame reflecting off his glasses. They were on the top of a warehouse, long abandoned, the former hideout of the now extinct gang. He chuckled as he remembered how this guy thought he was in control. He was going to make him pay. For Mira. For himself. For fun.
"Yeah, 30 minutes and I'm not feeling entertained yet. Bye bye."

He gave a little twiddle of his fingers as he flicked the blunt onto the tied up family. They went up like that. The screams just made his laugh more jovial. The blaze died down to more of a simmer eventually, and Jay sighed in content.

"I'm bored now!"

He jumped up from his chair, feeling avenged now. The fire was big, so he wouldn't be surprised if someone saw. He breathed in the stench of burning flesh happily, savoring it as it hit his nostrils.

"Aren't you glad I'm back? I've missed these little moments..."

((Open. I'll be on and off frequently and sporadically until Monday.))
((Oh shit he's live! xD ))

MiyaTheNeko said:
The bandit chuckles and kicks the cage hard. "Good your awake, time for some fun." He picks the cage up and hangs it over a pool. Using a pulley he slowly lowers it to where she would barely enough room to breath. "How long will you last?"
@Yappi
Harmony

I last for a long time but I give out and start to drown after a long time

Quillicious said:
((Anything I missed? ;3 *sexy wiggle*))
((Mira is having some mental issues after finding Avery's mask, then having it 'Magically' disappear. I think that's about all that concerns you.))

"Nah, it's fine. You looked cute when you were sleeping, and I didn't want to disturb you anyways." She snickered and turned the key again. The door hadn't been shut all the way, and a door down the road had burst open, a large group of Zombies flooding out, some fell and didn't get back up. "Shit, Walkers..." Her words were coated in its usual ice as she tried to shut the door, but a Walker had wedged its hand in between the door and the car. Max kicked him away with a booted foot and slammed the door. She floored the gas pedal, running over a Zombies foot in the process, though it seemed like they were following them. She was not going to kill them, no matter how bad she needed to.

@MiyaTheNeko

Last edited by a moderator:
Blair/Equinox

giphy.gif

Blair felt a jolt of shock at the question, though she thought she was prepared for something like that. She made a hissing sound, as if it were tempting, but she couldn't. "Yeah. Yep, I would, but, ah, that would end our little game here. I was really enjoying it, too."

@Thetas

~*Melina Herford*~

Staring at him for a moment or two first, Melina's face then flushed red in response to Jason's words. But having a kid meant they would have to...woah! This not the time to be thinking about such a thought! She scolded herself mentally. She didn't answer because of course of she were to discuss such things she'd rather not have an audience that and she was trying to stop her face becoming any redder. She cleared her throat a little before looking in Lucy's direction. Laughing softly at her comment about both having faces "If that were the case then we'd be related to-" it was then Lucy screamed out to...no one. Again "A-Are you feeling okay?" She asked with a confused expression.

@CellistCat606

@Yappi

MiyaTheNeko said:
Mira smiled at her and nodded. "Will do doc." She said with a laugh and sat up. She tilted her head at Laika. "Do you drink at all? I'm sure there is still some here if you want anything." She offered with a friendly smile. Mira coldnt get avery off her midn now. She kept getting a feeling he was still alive... out there... somewhere...

~*Laika Flynn*~

Laika smiled and shook her head "I don't drink unless I have a drinking buddy an you can't do that right now so I'll pass" she said with a small laugh

@MiyaTheNeko

MiyaTheNeko said:
Once the bandit sees that she had started to drown he pulls her up to get a breath. "Having fun? I know I am."
@Yappi
Harmony

I stay silent, my collar lightly jingles as I take deep breaths

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back