• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

(Alternating

xD )

Avery smiled a bit, and leaned a bit closer.
"I'll go first." He said, with a sweet smile. He leaned back in his chair, and pressed his tongue against the side of his cheek as he tried to think of a meaningful question. He looked back down at her, and smiled a bit more. "When was the last time you were in a relationship?" He asked, his cheeks turning light pink as he did so.

@Quarantine

CellistCat606 said:

-=-=((Thanks!))=-=-

"Maybe there is such thing as being alone or by yourself."

How do you look?

upload_2016-5-17_18-51-38-png.282175

What's your Name?

"It's Lucy Brams."

Do you have any Nicknames?

"I get called the occasional Lucy Lu, but that hopefully is it."

What is your sexuality?

"What's yours!? I'm straight but it really couldn't matter any less."

What is your specific Gender?

"Gender or sex? Either way I'm female."

How tall are you?

"4 Feet and 6 1/2 inches... I hear you laughing over there Interviewer!"

When is your birthday?

"July 17th, and I'm 16 years old."

Do you have any crushes?

"No, and I don't need no man!"

How are you like?

"Without thing one and thing two I can be pretty loud, goofy, a sweetie pie, obnoxious, and a good girl (I don't like drugs or alcohol excluding medicine). When I have Raquel and Steven I'm basically a blank slate, because they're like do this! No do that! Mine is better! And so on. So when I have them nearby (which they always are basically) I take a while to respond, act, etc. and talk out loud so they hear me sometimes..."

Do you have any weapons at all?

"Does a good heart count? If not does throwing anything nearby count (I would say so because I got great aim!)?"

Are you a leader of a group?

"Umm, I am command central for their fights?"

What do you like?

"I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, CATS (sadly I sneeze when I'm around them)! I like carving things, not having thing one and thing two pester me, friendly people, people whom are relatable, and new clothing (who doesn't like a new outfit every now and then?)."

What do you dislike?

"Instead of being a lazy bum and saying the exact opposite, I'll write what I mean. I'm not a big fan of dogs, I don't like trying to carve into things that aren't meant to be carved into, having thing one and thing two pester me, mean/creepy/scary/"I'm going to kill you," people, people whom aren't related, trashy clothing, rock music and zombies."

What is your story?

"When I was in preschool no one ever talked to me, I'm not sure why but they told me it's because I always wore the same thing every single day. Since I had no friends I saw two odd people come walking towards me when I was thinking about lunch. The girl said

"Oh I know! how about you ask the teacher for a grilled sandwich! She always has some laying around remember?" I let out a mini shriek and thought how did she know what I was thinking!? The boy next to her responded

"We're imaginary and also for lunch if you get the grilled sandwich from the teacher you'll most likely ask for some later in the future and ending up making her feel bad when she doesn't have any."

"What do you mean? She literally brings 8 more sandwiches each day of the week!"

"She probably doesn't you're just exaggerating." From that moment on I had to live with the two of them. They began to give advice on everything. I couldn't get rid of them, they just kept on butting in whenever they pleased. Sometimes I got so fed up and yelled at them out loud as everyone nearby gave me judging stares.

Also my parents barely made any money. When the outbreak came I was at my first day of High school. When they started peeling in I ran and ran as fast I could away from the school as they started to sing

"You can't catch me I'm the ginger bread man!" In my head. Basically after that I kept on meeting up with a group and then running. So now I hope that someone will help me survive (even though I have imaginary friends).

...Could you describe these 'friends?'

"Oh! Me first! My name is Raquel and I look like the picture below!"

upload_2016-5-17_19-48-23-png.282208

"I'm loud, hyper, and quick to answer!"

"I reason based on past, how easy it is, and personal preference, unlike Steven who is all like technically, in the future and blah, blah, blah!"

"...As Raquel said my name is Steven and I look like the young boy below excluding the headset (no idea why they photo shopped it in)."

upload_2016-5-17_19-53-47-png.282210

"I'm quiet, calm, empathetic, and take my sweet time before answering."

"Unlike, Raquel, I reason based on what may happen in the future, facts, and instead of personal preference I think of how this will affect everyone else."

-=-=)(Lucy Brams)(=-=-

Lucy was walking around in the church when she heard some movement nearby. Steven: "Lookie here! Jason and a random dude are fighting! Raquel: "Oh join in! Join in!" With what, a suicide grenade?! Lucy thought to them and herself (they can hear her thinking). Wait, instead I'll tell them to stop fighting or else by holding a grenade in the air! She thought to them and herself once again. Steven: "Thats a horrible idea! They'll just shoot you down! Just hide behind the girl holding the baby while you wait." Lucy stuck her tongue out at Steven with frustration whom was behind her and then ran to beside the girl. "I'm Lucy what's your name?" Steven: "The queen of awkwardness has struck again but this time at the middle of a fight." Lucy looked to the right of her and mumbled "Shut, up," to Steven while glaring. She then turned her attention a few seconds later back to girl.

-=-=((@Nona))=-=-

-=-=((Nearby @Yappi and @Shammy the Shamrock))=-=-

~*Melina Herford*~

Melina looked at the too fighting with a panicked expression. Just who he heck was this guy? He literally just barged in without a word. Watching Jason blame him for AJ's death, she was going to advise him maybe pointing fingers at people wasn't the best idea...until the photograph fell from his pocket. Adjusting her glasses, she peered down at the photo of.....AJ...Okay, nevermind that, he must have done it...right? why else would you have a photo like that. Her train of thouht was cut off by a girl introducing herself. Of course this wasnt exactly the best time for introductions but Melina didnt want to be rude. Blinking afew times, she smiled weakly "Ah...Hi Lucy...Im Melina" she answered "And this is Rin" she gestured to the baby she was protectively holding in her arms, taking a small step back from the fight but still keeping an eye on it incase things got ugly...

@Shammy the Shamrock

@Yappi

Aidan was happy that she wasn't mad at him for what had happened. He let out a soft sigh of relief and smiled at her. "You know, that ol' bar was nothing anyway... just a small project I had allways wanted to work on. Id be glad to tag along with you!" He laughed at what she said about him knowing how to fight. He automatically went to a stereotype that is used often. "Lass, I'm Irish hand do hand combat comes naturally." He joked and looked back at the barn. "I'll be right back, going to grab some things then I'll be ready. Stay here okay?" He trusted her and quickly ran into the bar, grabbed his rifle, and Glock. He ran upstairs and knocked on the door. "Avery, lad I'm going out for a while keep an eye on the bar for me!" He yelled in before returning to the spot hoping that max would still be there. His rifle was over his shoulder and Glock at his side.

@iiCupcakeCraver

MiyaTheNeko said:
Mira smiled at Laika and tilted her head, watching every movement she made. "A vet hu? Cool." She chuckled and waited for her to finish patching everything up. Mira noticed that she had glanced at her baby bump but never mentioned it. "You know, I'm about 5 months in now I think." she smiles and looked down at her stomach. "I felt a kick after the stab so I'm glad it didn't hurt the child. Pissed it off maybe but..." She laughed some.
@Nona
@Nona ^_^

Blair/Equinox

tumblr_mbggf1BW4t1r2gmflo1_500.gif

She furrowed her eyebrows. She tried to think about how long it was, and said, "In a serious relationship, ah, I've never had one. If er... other kinds count, about two months ago." She quickly tried to think of a question. She'd played something similar to this before. "Okay. Got one. What's your opinion on your kissing abilities?" She sat back on the bed and crossed her legs, appearing more curious than playful.

@Thetas

Avery reeled back as if he was grossed out by the question, although he was smiling widely the whole time. He shook his head a bit, and looked up at her. "Ehhh... I've never kissed myself, so I don't know for sure, but I'd say around 8/10." He said, with a chuckle. He leaned back so the chair was on two legs, before falling forwards with a thud, returning the chair to 4 legs on the floor. "Last time you were emotionally attracted to someone?" He asked, with a clever smirk.

@Quarantine

Jason glared but refused to look, he let out a sigh and dropped his weapon. "I am a leader not here to fight. How do you have the picture," he said looking down but his hat was in the way.

@Yappi @Nona @CellistCat606

Peace nodded "I know I will never get you back. I just wanted you to know I had the best time with you, I can never replace those memories. As for Threat....he's been acting odd lately, I been feeling weaker as well, like soon he won't need me and then i'll.....I don't want to," she said looking away and grabbing her head, the fear of death overwhelming her.

@Yappi

Blair/Equinox

687474703a2f2f7777772e7465656e69646f6c7334796f752e636f6d2f626c696e6b2f4163746f72732f616c6578616e647261646164646172696f2f616c6578616e6472612d646164646172696f2d313337353436303233342e6a7067

Her heart skipped a beat. "Ah, pass. Favorite color?" She specifically chose simple questions to steer away from that subject.

Uneasy, she stared at her hands, tracing the lines on her palms.

@Thetas

Avery noticed how touchy the subject was for her, and shook his head instead, chuckling it off. "Lightish-red." He said, with a smile. He leaned forward a bit more, so the chair was once again on 2 legs. He smirked a bit, "What do you look for in a guy?" He asked, with a ever-widening smirk.

@Quarantine

its_not_pink__its_lightish_red__by_bsm9199-d7pr5bq.png

Thetas said:

Avery noticed how touchy the subject was for her, and shook his head instead, chuckling it off. "Lightish-red." He said, with a smile. He leaned forward a bit more, so the chair was once again on 2 legs. He smirked a bit, "What do you look for in a guy?" He asked, with a ever-widening smirk.

@Quarantine

its_not_pink__its_lightish_red__by_bsm9199-d7pr5bq.png
((Lightish red is my favorite xD ))

"Pshht." She chuckled a bit and stuffed her hands into her pockets. While waiting for him to return, she rocked on her heels. "Alrighty, lets go." She started off walking but broke into a jog when she got close to the end of the block. Rounding the corner, they approached a junk yard. "Hope you don't mind, gotta run some errands." Her footsteps were almost silent as she jumped onto a huge piece of rusted metal and hopped from pieces of junk to the next. A clearing appeared in the middle of the junk yard, filled with cars. She took out a set of keys. "I found these beauties a couple days ago. I clicked the little horn button, and sure enough, one of these old guys called out. I was going to...Steal it. But I was attacked by those pesky Walkers. So this game is called, find the ride." She slid down the piece of junk and started searching the cars in the back, where the sound had came. "Should be back here, that's where the horn came from. Fortunately, the horn doesn't work anymore-...Never mind! Here she is!" She gestured at a navy blue pick-up. "Ah, glad we have one of these now. Much easier to travel."

@MiyaTheNeko

Last edited by a moderator:
Blair/Equinox

tumblr_inline_mwk3nsE8mN1rfv9qz.gif

She thought about it carefully. "Confidence, for sure." She laughed, shaking her head. "I've been with so many assholes for that reason. Not overprotective when I'm around other people." She paused. "I want someone who I can have fun with outside of the bedroom." Her eyes widened and she covered her face with one hand, shielding her eyes. "Wow. I just said that." She moved her hand away. They were already in dangerous territory. "Do you like to be in control when doing it?"

@Thetas

@Yappi[/URL] @Nona @CellistCat606

Peace nodded "I know I will never get you back. I just wanted you to know I had the best time with you, I can never replace those memories. As for Threat....he's been acting odd lately, I been feeling weaker as well, like soon he won't need me and then i'll.....I don't want to," she said looking away and grabbing her head, the fear of death overwhelming her.

@Yappi
Harmony

"Your right, I'll never forget those times....I'm so sorry" I say nearly crying "Peace, if you do go... Just know that I will never forget you. Don't Ever forget that" I put my hand on his shoulder shaking. I tremble before running outside crying. I get lost though.

(Miya would you do the honors of controlling the bandits?)

Avery chuckled, happy that he could get a reply out of her. Sadly, that was ruined when she asked about his dominance in the bedroom. He looked off to the left a bit. "P-Pass.." He muttered quietly, his face bright red. He glanced back at her quickly, his face slightly amused, and slightly worried that she'd already made an assumption. "How about you??" He asked, too nervous and anxious to ask anything else.

@Quarantine

MiyaTheNeko said:
Mira smiled at Laika and tilted her head, watching every movement she made. "A vet hu? Cool." She chuckled and waited for her to finish patching everything up. Mira noticed that she had glanced at her baby bump but never mentioned it. "You know, I'm about 5 months in now I think." she smiles and looked down at her stomach. "I felt a kick after the stab so I'm glad it didn't hurt the child. Pissed it off maybe but..." She laughed some.
@Nona

~*Laika Flynn*~

Laika laughed and shook her head a little "Nah, my Dad was, the outbreak started before I even got a chance to train to be one. Anything I learned was from helping my parents at the farm" she said as she continued patching the wound. Her ears perking when Mira spoke a second time announcing her pregnancy. "Guess it'll be born a fighter then" she joked "Congratulations though, I hope everything goes well for you." She said as she finished up "I can't imagine myself having a kid in this clusterfuck of a world"

Yappi said:
Harmony
"Your right, I'll never forget those times....I'm so sorry" I say nearly crying "Peace, if you do go... Just know that I will never forget you. Don't Ever forget that" I put my hand on his shoulder shaking. I tremble before running outside crying. I get lost though.

(Miya would you do the honors of controlling the bandits?)
@Miya

Blair/Equinox

tumblr_inline_mwk3nsE8mN1rfv9qz.gif

"Ah damn. What a dirty question," she teased. "I actually don't have a preference, just as long as my partner's happy. It depends... Got one. What's the most sensitive part of your body?" She tried to count how many questions they'd gone through, but it was hard to say.

@Thetas

Aidan smiled and nodded at her, running beside her when she set off. They finally got to a junk yard. He smirked and shook his head to her. "I don't mind at all." He said and followed her lead, hopping from metal to metal until they made it to the clearing. He looked around for the cars then landed on her with the keys in her hand. He nodded and was about to start looking for cars when she said she had found it. He happily walks over to the car and jumps into the passenger seat. "Alot easier! Although running can be pretty fun, this is probably safer." He sat back and waited for her to drive off.

@iiCupcakeCraver

"Maybe there is such thing as being alone or by yourself."

How do you look?

upload_2016-5-17_18-51-38-png.282175

What's your Name?

"It's Lucy Brams."

Do you have any Nicknames?

"I get called the occasional Lucy Lu, but that hopefully is it."

What is your sexuality?

"What's yours!? I'm straight but it really couldn't matter any less."

What is your specific Gender?

"Gender or sex? Either way I'm female."

How tall are you?

"4 Feet and 6 1/2 inches... I hear you laughing over there Interviewer!"

When is your birthday?

"July 17th, and I'm 16 years old."

Do you have any crushes?

"No, and I don't need no man!"

How are you like?

"Without thing one and thing two I can be pretty loud, goofy, a sweetie pie, obnoxious, and a good girl (I don't like drugs or alcohol excluding medicine). When I have Raquel and Steven I'm basically a blank slate, because they're like do this! No do that! Mine is better! And so on. So when I have them nearby (which they always are basically) I take a while to respond, act, etc. and talk out loud so they hear me sometimes..."

Do you have any weapons at all?

"Does a good heart count? If not does throwing anything nearby count (I would say so because I got great aim!)?"

Are you a leader of a group?

"Umm, I am command central for their fights?"

What do you like?

"I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, CATS (sadly I sneeze when I'm around them)! I like carving things, not having thing one and thing two pester me, friendly people, people whom are relatable, and new clothing (who doesn't like a new outfit every now and then?)."

What do you dislike?

"Instead of being a lazy bum and saying the exact opposite, I'll write what I mean. I'm not a big fan of dogs, I don't like trying to carve into things that aren't meant to be carved into, having thing one and thing two pester me, mean/creepy/scary/"I'm going to kill you," people, people whom aren't related, trashy clothing, rock music and zombies."

What is your story?

"When I was in preschool no one ever talked to me, I'm not sure why but they told me it's because I always wore the same thing every single day. Since I had no friends I saw two odd people come walking towards me when I was thinking about lunch. The girl said

"Oh I know! how about you ask the teacher for a grilled sandwich! She always has some laying around remember?" I let out a mini shriek and thought how did she know what I was thinking!? The boy next to her responded

"We're imaginary and also for lunch if you get the grilled sandwich from the teacher you'll most likely ask for some later in the future and ending up making her feel bad when she doesn't have any."

"What do you mean? She literally brings 8 more sandwiches each day of the week!"

"She probably doesn't you're just exaggerating." From that moment on I had to live with the two of them. They began to give advice on everything. I couldn't get rid of them, they just kept on butting in whenever they pleased. Sometimes I got so fed up and yelled at them out loud as everyone nearby gave me judging stares.

Also my parents barely made any money. When the outbreak came I was at my first day of High school. When they started peeling in I ran and ran as fast I could away from the school as they started to sing

"You can't catch me I'm the ginger bread man!" In my head. Basically after that I kept on meeting up with a group and then running. So now I hope that someone will help me survive (even though I have imaginary friends).

...Could you describe these 'friends?'

"Oh! Me first! My name is Raquel and I look like the picture below!"

upload_2016-5-17_19-48-23-png.282208

"I'm loud, hyper, and quick to answer!"

"I reason based on past, how easy it is, and personal preference, unlike Steven who is all like technically, in the future and blah, blah, blah!"

"...As Raquel said my name is Steven and I look like the young boy below excluding the headset (no idea why they photo shopped it in)."

upload_2016-5-17_19-53-47-png.282210

"I'm quiet, calm, empathetic, and take my sweet time before answering."

"Unlike, Raquel, I reason based on what may happen in the future, facts, and instead of personal preference I think of how this will affect everyone else."

-=-=)(Lucy Brams)(=-=-

Lucy smiled at her then giggled a bit seeing the baby,
Steven: "Yeah Rin is a pretty good name," Lucy nodded at Steven to show she agreed. She looked over at the two fighting to see Jason had dropped his weapon, figuring if she got involved she would probably get teased so she decided to not ask about it. Lucy turned her head back and looked at the baby and asked "Nice to meet you Melina, so is Rin your's?" Raquel: -bows down to Raquel- "Oh queen of awkwardness what have I done to be blessed by your presence?" Lucy glared at Raquel and thought would it be too much for you too be quiet? Raquel: "Yes, yes it would be."

-=-=((@Nona))=-=-

-=-=((Neabry
@Yappi and @Shammy the Shamrock))=-=-

Last edited by a moderator:
Nona said:

~*Laika Flynn*~

Laika laughed and shook her head a little "Nah, my Dad was, the outbreak started before I even got a chance to train to be one. Anything I learned was from helping my parents at the farm" she said as she continued patching the wound. Her ears perking when Mira spoke a second time announcing her pregnancy. "Guess it'll be born a fighter then" she joked "Congratulations though, I hope everything goes well for you." She said as she finished up "I can't imagine myself having a kid in this clusterfuck of a world"

Mira smiled and nodded at hwr with understanding. "That's pretty cool!" She said and watched as Laika started to get close to finishing with the wound. She nodded and laughed at what she said. "I'll make sure it grows up to be like it's father. Besides the drinking of course, I want him/her to be strong and kind hearted. That's how Avery was, though he was sort of... rude to certain people he was allways sweet around me." She said remembering the good days they had together. "Thanks." She smiled and sat up a little when she finished with the wound.

@Nona

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back