• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thetas said:

Avery got over his coughing fit relatively quickly after the two left. He ripped off his gas mask, and got to his knees, blood dripping from his lip. He looked to his left, where he saw a man and a girl... Same two as before. He winced a bit, and stumbled to his feet, using a tree as support. He left his gas mask behind in a puddle of blood... A sign that he was here. And that he was alive. Avery made his way into the woods without a sound. He eventually stopped by a tree, still within earshot of the other two. He made sure he was hidden, before finally relaxing.

@MiyaTheNeko

(
xD I left the mask there for a reason.)

@Quillicious

@Nona
((Mira would happily find that mask if she knew where Jay and Laika where and wasn't asleep inside a deserted school ;- ;) )

MiyaTheNeko said:
((Mira would happily find that mask if she knew where Jay and Laika where and wasn't asleep inside a deserted school ;- ;) )
(( xD Later, then.))

AJ

I nearly die from shock when he nearly pulls the trigger, a million things run through my mind... the scariest being him making me a pet again. I Register parent "I-Im a parent too..." i say scared

She took it. Max realized she hadn't had one in forever, probably because they had already been raided by everyone else and the walkers. She puffed it and took in Lawton's appearance. Black hair and a dark brown eye colour. She gave a small grin. "Are you headed anywhere? I mean, you have plans?"

@Quillicious

(( Gotta go soonish. I will be back tho in 2 hours...About that. Going out with friends. xD ))

Quillicious said:
Jay was nowhere to be seen, but his voice could be heard. He seemed to he in coversation with...himself?
"I'm gonna do it."

"No, you're not. They picked us for a reason, remember? We can't quit just yet."

"Quill's dead. Lawton may be, too. The team is falling apart. I'm done with this shit."

There was a click of the hammer of a pistol going back.

"I'm pulling the trigger. You can't stop me. You've turned me into a monster."

"We're both the monster. Don't you get it? They chose us for both our skills."

"Fuck you. Fuck them. Fuck the team. I'm done being a puppet."

A shot was fired in the tree and Jay fell from a branch a few seconds later, not moving.

@Nona @Thetas

~*Laika Flynn*~

Laika continued following his trail, stopping when he was nowhere to be seen...she had lost him. Or so she thought untol she heard his voice...talking to his voice? She looked all around trying to find him while listening to his peculiar conversation. She then heard a bang accompanied by Jay's body falling from branches "Jay?...J-JAY!" She shouted to him as she ran over and kneeled beside him. He wasn't moving.... "P-Please be okay..." she said quietly as her eyes filled with tears as she was quickly consulting her muddled up brain to find a plan to help him as she went to take his pulse to check to see if he was alive.

@Quillicious

Lawton nodded slowly as he leaned on the edge of the building, looking over the city.

'I've gotta meet up with one of me mates later. Tomorrow. Why d'you ask?'

He turned his head to her and took a drag of his cigarette, giving her a quick once over.

@iiCupcakeCraver

((Okie. See you then.))

Yappi said:
AJ
I nearly die from shock when he nearly pulls the trigger, a million things run through my mind... the scariest being him making me a pet again. I Register parent "I-Im a parent too..." i say scared
Jack tilts his head and smiles some, he sits infront of him and crosses his legs. "You are? Tell me all about it!" He said in an excited tone. "So, who'd ya fuck?"

@Yappi

Mira slowly makes her way out of the church, rubbing her eyes some. She looked around and saw a store. Running as fast as she could, she barges into the store and gets a new set of clothes. Once she was finished she left and made her way into the woods. She heard Laika crying and expected it to just have been because Jay spilled the beans. (When he really just spilled his brains... ba dum tssss.) That's when she saw something laying on the ground. Her eyes widened some when she ran up and picked it up. "O-oh my god..." she said in a quiet tone and picked up Avery's mask. She heald it close and felt the blood to see it was still warm. "He's alive... he is alive." She said in a happy tone before standing and quickly looked around. "Where did he... where is he..."

@Thetas

Near @Quillicious @Nona

MiyaTheNeko said:
Jack tilts his head and smiles some, he sits infront of him and crosses his legs. "You are? Tell me all about it!" He said in an excited tone. "So, who'd ya fuck?"
@Yappi

Mira slowly makes her way out of the church, rubbing her eyes some. She looked around and saw a store. Running as fast as she could, she barges into the store and gets a new set of clothes. Once she was finished she left and made her way into the woods. She heard Laika crying and expected it to just have been because Jay spilled the beans. (When he really just spilled his brains... ba dum tssss.) That's when she saw something laying on the ground. Her eyes widened some when she ran up and picked it up. "O-oh my god..." she said in a quiet tone and picked up Avery's mask. She heald it close and felt the blood to see it was still warm. "He's alive... he is alive." She said in a happy tone before standing and quickly looked around. "Where did he... where is he..."

@Thetas

Near @Quillicious @Nona
AJ

He has changed... A lot. I sit down and look at him "Miya" I say ready to run at any secons

Jay had a pulse, but also a knock on the head. He was bleeding and there was a sizable bump on the wound. The gun was still in his hand, but he was fine besides the head injury.

@Nona

Jack couldn't help but laugh. "You where one to go for the psychos hu?" He said with a laugh and pet his head once again. "Oh. You haven't changed a bit. Besides being able to talk."

@Yappi

<p></p>

<div style="text-align:center;">

<p><span style="font-family:Arial;"><span style="color:#0059b3;">Avery grunted a bit. "What a puss-fest..." He muttered, as he heard the girl yelling. He slowly got to his feet, and began walking deeper into the woods. His chest ached more than he could have possibly imagined... Certainly worse than it has ever been. He walked until he couldn't walk anymore... A good mile away. He rested his hand on a tree, before falling against it. He slid down the tree slowly, and painfully... Although he couldn't feel the pain over the throb in his chest. He rested his head against the tree, and began coughing violently once again</span></span></p>

<br /><br /><a contenteditable="false" rel="external nofollow" href="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/36473-miyatheneko/" data-mentionid="36473"><span style="font-family:Arial;"><span style="color:#0059b3;">@MiyaTheNeko</span></span></a><span style="font-family:Arial;"><span style="color:#0059b3;"> </span></span><br /><br /><span style="font-family:Arial;"><span style="color:#0059b3;">

(I would suggest just going to </span></span><a contenteditable="false" rel="external nofollow" href="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/14559-nona/" data-mentionid="14559"><span style="font-family:Arial;"><span style="color:#0059b3;">@Nona</span></span></a><span style="font-family:Arial;"><span style="color:#0059b3;"> and </span></span><a contenteditable="false" rel="external nofollow" href="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/35376-quillicious/" data-mentionid="35376"><span style="font-family:Arial;"><span style="color:#0059b3;">@Quillicious</span></span></a><span style="font-family:Arial;"><span style="color:#0059b3;">... He'll be back.)</span></span>

</div>

<p></p>

<p></p>

MiyaTheNeko said:
Jack couldn't help but laugh. "You where one to go for the psychos hu?" He said with a laugh and pet his head once again. "Oh. You haven't changed a bit. Besides being able to talk."
@Yappi
AJ

I stay silent out of fear

~*Laika Flynn*~

Laika let a sign of relief once she felt pulse. Looking to the wound on his head, she examined it. Okay, she wasn't a doctor but she was trying her best using whatever she had seen or heard about such things before. Opening her backpack she pulled out some bandage, a cloth and a bottle of water, she didn't have ice obviously but the water was still somewhat cool. Pouring some on a cloth, with slightly shaky hands, she pressed it to the wound, applying some light pressure to try stop the bleeding.

@Quillicious

Lucas quietly opened the door to check and see if Jack and Harmony were still out there. Upon seeing AJ, the boy squeaked and went back inside. Closing the door behind him. He was probably interrupting something anyway, maybe he should just wait it out.

@Yappi

@MiyaTheNeko

Jay didn't react, but the wound wasn't bad. It just swelled up, and the small cut on it only oozed a little blood. He groaned whilst unconscious, and murmured something unintelligible.

@Nona

Mira heald the mask close before making her way over to see Laika and Jay, hoping she wouldn't be too mad at me. She gasped at what she saw and quickly fell to her knees. "Oh whit what happened?" She asked worried and got next to Laika. "Y-your hands are shaking... I can help if you want..."

@Nona

@Quillicious

Jack tilted his head and finally figured out what was going on. Being the ass face he is, he decided to fuck with aj. Jack for closer and placed a kiss on his head. "You know,i missrd you

@Yappi

MiyaTheNeko said:
Jack crawls ontop of him, taking advantage of the brainwash. He kisses him deeply but doesn't try anything but that.
@Yappi
AJ

He uses every bone in his body to avoid it but ends up kissing him deeply before he even releases it.

@MiyaTheNeko

AJ

My face is one of pure fear yet my body and mind are pretty much his... Brainwashing is a bitch

-fade to black-

I lay back in a mixture of scarred,exausted, depressed, wanting to commit sucide , happy and brainwashed.

@MiyaTheNeko

~*Laika Flynn*~

Laika stared at him as he muttered something she couldn't understand before going back to focusing on tending to the head wound which wasn't too bad, thank goodness. She blinked a few times when she heard Mira's voice looking at her awkwardly for a moment before answering "I-I don't know, h-he said he couldn't explain u-uhm you two t-then he left and then he was arguing with himself a-and then he fell" she said all out quickly. Glancing to her shaking hands briefly as she asked could she help

@Quillicious

@MiyaTheNeko

Last edited by a moderator:
Jay shifted in his sleep and frowned, trying to roll over. Some things he said was actually English, the others were jibberish.

"Lai...Bluejay...Quill...Lawton...mask...Mira..."

He thrashed around for a few seconds before calming down again.

"Abby...Abby...Abby..."

Jay shot up, eyes wide.

"Abby! Oh God, my head hurts."

He reached his hand back and gently tested the wound, and he winced a couple times. He looked at both Laika and Mira in turn.

"Damn. Why aren't you two killing each other?"

@Nona @MiyaTheNeko

Mira raised an eyebrow and tilted her head. "Couldn't explain." She gaged some. "U-us... yeah... heh..." she shook her head and returned her attention to Jay who seemed to be coming to. "We aren't killing eachother because I would never attempt to hurt her." Are you feeling okay?" She asked trying to play dumb and hoping he would either fall for it or accept it. She heald Avery's mask close and refused to have any more feelings for him in fear that she might loose her lover. Her... true lover.

@Nona @Quillicious

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back