• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jay seemed different, darker, even. He chuckled as he ran his hands down her body. At first he was hesistant, but that was over.

"You want me to go farther, don't you...?"

He brushed his lips across hers, teasing her.

"I can read it, plain as day, babe..."

@MiyaTheNeko

MiyaTheNeko said:
Mira studied him for the split second that she had before he kissed her. She had to admit that he was pretty cute. "yes I did." She smiled before he was pushed gently to the ground. She bappily kissed him back ,not wanting him to stop but new that he would.
@Quillicious

Miya chuckled some and tilted her head. "Ark was sort of cute. N-not as cute as you but he had... you know looks." She said looking away quickly hoping he wasn't mad.

"A-and arseface had a D-day mask, beard and shit. Sort of like a caveman..."

@Yappi
AJ

I chuckle "I'm not mad, love an lust are very different. I understand that, and when I see that caveman son of a bitch I'll kill em" I say stroking her cheek

(Brb phones dead)

Mira shivered slightly and looked up at him. She was happy with his actions. Anyone that knew Mira for a long time would know that she was different too. If it had been years ago, before the apocalypse, before Avery disappeared, before Avery all together. She would have never let herself do this so easily. Although she didn't want to admit it she did anyway. "Yes, I do..." she wraps her hands around him and smiled. "Where should we go then?"

@Quillicious

Miya sighed happily and smiled at him. "You know what, that sounds good to me." She said and pulled out a knife. "Can I help?"

@Yappi

Nona said:
((Just to start up some drama :P ))

~*Laika Flynn*~

Laika decided to take a walk into the city, bored of sitting around the church since there was nothing to do really. Walking down the streets she turned a corner to spot...Jay and Mira again...Freezing in place as she viewed what was going on in front of her her hands balled into fists her eyes tearing up a little "You are so full of shit" she growled before storming off. Why the heck did she ever bother believing him in the first place. Why would he even bother telling her about feelings he didn't even have? To humiliate her or what?

@Quillicious

@MiyaTheNeko

((There's more than meets the eye with all my characters, especially Jay...))

MiyaTheNeko said:
((Oh my god xD to be honest I was expecting either her or Avery to walk by. This rp will be filled to the brim with Drama))
((Lol yeah, she'll be pretty upset next time she sees him :'D))

Quillicious said:
((There's more than meets the eye with all my characters, especially Jay...))
((Well she is just reacting to exactly what she saw...I don't think she could see it as anything else without an explanation of some kind xD ))

Max sat on the edge of the incredibly tall building and looked down. She quite loved heights. She hadn't seen or talked to anyone for days and figured she had probably gone mute. She hadn't heard her own voice in weeks. Months, perhaps. Maybe it was years or lifetimes. Eh, she didn't care. Max kept watch over the empty city. Her already large eyes seemed to widen. Her gaze kept steady on every piece of rubbage and junk scattered across it. She was like a falcon watching over her prey, swooping over it.

There was a man in a hat and an overcoat way down below, looting a corpse. Several feet away, a large group of walkers were shambling toward him, and he was at the dead end of an alley. He noticed them and pulled a shotgun, taking only a few down before running out of ammo. He yelled for help.

@iiCupcakeCraver

Mira smiled and leaned on him, tired from everything that happened. "How about we go some here to settle for a little while." She said with a yawn to follow. She kissed him and threw on her clothes.

@Quillicious

Jay got dressed as well. He kissed her and held her hand.

"Why don't we take the school by ourselves? Just us two? Leave those losers and strike out on our own? It'll be us, together, forever."

@MiyaTheNeko

MiyaTheNeko said:
((Poor Laika, she probably hates Mira now ;-; I'm sure it will all be figured out...))
((Well maybe, that all depends how Jay explains it to her, if at all. xD ))

As soon as they entered the school, Jay shoved her against the locker. He kissed her and pinned her arms against it.

"Round two, sweetheart."

~Fade~

((I'm really trying to emphasize the rift and difference of Jay now and Jay later.))

@MiyaTheNeko

Mira giggles when she is pressed against the locker and happily does as he said.

~ Faded ~

After they finished Mira almost collapsed to the ground. She grabbed ahold of him to catch herself and smiled. She was almost acting as if she was drunk. "I'm s-sorry of *yawn* hungry. Want anything to eat?'

@Quillicious

<div style="text-align:center;">

<p><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="color:#000000;"><strong>She picked up her bow and tied a rope to hit. Max shot it so that it stuck to the ground a couple steps in front of the man. She will never kill, it was a vow to herself. Even if they were just a band of zombies. She slightly motioned with her hands to climb the rope she had provided him from above on top of the building. </strong></span></span></p>

<a contenteditable="false" rel="external nofollow" href="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/35376-quillicious/" data-mentionid="35376"><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="color:#000000;"><strong>@Quillicious</strong></span></span></a><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="color:#000000;"><strong> </strong></span></span>

</div>

<p></p>

<p></p>

Last edited by a moderator:
Jay rubbed his eyes and shook his head.

"Hold on, I need to use the bathroom. Something's bothering me."

He was gone for a while, then came back out, his face extremely red.

"Hey, Mira. What's...what's up?"

He laughed nervously.

@MiyaTheNeko

The man nodded and climbed quickly up the rope, not stopping at all. When a zombie grabbed his leg he kicked it in the head, its brain matter splattering on the others. When he got to the top a couple minutes later, he sat on the edge of the building. He spoke with a heavy British accent.

'Thanks, mate, but, for fuck's sake, you could've at least killed some! Or done that sooner. I was about to be geek food. Not complaining, I'm thankful.'

@iiCupcakeCraver

Mira nodded and leaned on the locker waiting for him to return. When he does she smiled and tilted her head. "You know just leaning on a wall..." she started to get nervous and curious. "What's up with you...?" She asked, wondering why he was acting so weird.

@Quillicious

AJ

"No... your hurt really bad. I wont risk loosing you over petty revenge, Ill hunt him down myself." I say smiling, getting a shotgun that has engravings similar to Marcu's and giving it to Miya "This was my brothers, Im giving it to you... protect yourself with it" i say before walking off into the woods, knife and revolver in hand

@Mira1 (who attacked Miya?)

Miya smiled and happily took the shotgun. She smiled at him and nodded. "It means alot aj." She said with a smile. She waved by to him as he walked away.

@Yappi

((Avery did @Thetas character))

Mira smiled and tilted her head at his kiss. "Come on babe, if you're hiding something don't. You can tell me, I trust you." She said with a smile and pinned him against the lockers gently. "Please?" She pouted.

@Quillicious

Jay was signifigantly stronger than her, and slipped out from her grasp.

"I just forgot my stuff at the church. I'll be right back...babe."

He smiled at her and walked briskly out, going into the forest.

@MiyaTheNeko @Nona ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back