• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thetas said:
06f6c086835725dd81ec6bc22bae0adec0b4b3235db92b255d13599fe086d0cd.jpg
((... I am gay... Yaay boobies!!))

MiyaTheNeko said:
((I used to be, but my most recent breakup kicked my ass away from guys and twoards the girls. ^_^ ))
(( xD Sounds pretty shitty. Well, I can't say much aside from I'd never date a guy, although I do have my fantasies. That's all I'm saying.)

Mira giggles awkwardly and shakes her head. "N-no it's okay... I shouldn't have done what I did either." She smirked some and nudged him. "You have to admit though, it was fun."

@Quillicious

Thetas said:
(( xD Sounds pretty shitty. Well, I can't say much aside from I'd never date a guy, although I do have my fantasies. That's all I'm saying.)
((Not even the dream guy from your fantasies? xD ))

Miya nodded and looked to the ground. "Yeah, I know... never again." She said with a sigh before looking over at him. "You know... I wouldn't have even done it if it hadn't been so long. My uh..." she shook her head and looked away. "N-nevermind."

@Quillicious

She nodded slightly and moved her hand out from hiding. After seeing the ring on her finger again she began to cry. "H-he died a while back... in an apartment building." She grabbed her own hand and brought it to her face, tying her hardest to stop from crying.

@Quillicious

Jay felt like a dick. A total dick.

"I'm so sorry, Mira. I didn't know."

He put an arm around her, trying to comfort her. Now he felt like everything he did would be percieved as him hitting on her and taking advantage of her husband kicking the bucket.

"Let it out."

@MiyaTheNeko

Mira relaxed slightly feeling him put his arm around her. She knew... or at least hopes it was just to comfort her. She stopped soon after and looked at him. She wiped the tears away and tilted her head. "T-thanks Jay..."

@Quillicious

He sighed.

"I know the feeling. My fiance, Abby, was killed during the start of the outbreak. We were getting married in two and a half months."

He held her tighter, reliving the moment Abby died.

@MiyaTheNeko

[media]

[/media]
Avery gripped his handgun, and walked, tears flowing from the broken visor of his gas mask. He aimed and killed 3 zombies, before sliding his handgun back in it's holster. He sat down on the curb of a sidewalk, and took his gas mask off. He threw it on the ground, and began sobbing quietly, as his chest pains returned, and he missed his Wife's touch more and more.

(He's not by you guys, BTW. This is just filler. And sadness.)

Thetas said:

[media]

[/media]
Avery gripped his handgun, and walked, tears flowing from the broken visor of his gas mask. He aimed and killed 3 zombies, before sliding his handgun back in it's holster. He sat down on the curb of a sidewalk, and took his gas mask off. He threw it on the ground, and began sobbing quietly, as his chest pains returned, and he missed his Wife's touch more and more.

(He's not by you guys, BTW. This is just filler. And sadness.)
((I can fill somethin'.))

((Kappa))

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back