• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
(KappaKappaKappaKappaKappaKappaKappaKappaKappaKappaKappaKappaKappaKappaKappaKappaKappaKappaKappaKappaKappaKappaKappaKappaKappaKappaKappaKappaKappaKappaKappaKappaKappaKappaKappaKappaKappaKappaKappaKappaKappaKappaKappaKappaKappaKappaKappaKappaKappaKappaKappaKappaKappaKappaKappaKappaKappaKappaKappaKappaKappaKappaKappaKappaKappaKappaKappaKappaKappaKappaKappaKappaKappaKappaKappaKappaKappaKappaKappaKappaKappaKappaKappaKappaKappaKappaKappaKappaKappaKappaKappaKappaKappaKappaKappaKappaKappaKappaKappaKappaKappaKappaKappaKappa

KappaKappaKappaKappaKappaKappaKappaKappaKappaKappaKappaKappaKappaKappaKappaKappaKappaKappaKappaKappaKappaKappaKappaKappaKappaKappaKappaKappaKappaKappaKappaKappaKappaKappaKappaKappaKappaKappaKappaKappaKappaKappaKappaKappaKappaKappaKappaKappaKappaKappaKappaKappaKappaKappaKappaKappaKappaKappaKappaKappaKappaKappaKappaKappaKappaKappaKappaKappaKappaKappaKappaKappaKappaKappaKappaKappaKappaKappaKappaKappaKappaKappaKappaKappaKappaKappaKappaKappaKappaKappaKappaKappaKappaKappaKappaKappaKappaKappaKappaKappaKappaKappaKappaKappa)

(Since when is this a thing????? xD )

Quillicious said:
He sighed.
"I know the feeling. My fiance, Abby, was killed during the start of the outbreak. We were getting married in two and a half months."

He held her tighter, reliving the moment Abby died.

@MiyaTheNeko
She leaned on him and rubbed his back comfortingly. "I-Im so sorry that happened..." she said in a broken tone. She knew exactly how he fealt in the sense if loosing someone.

((you know what, I'm going to do something horrible and regrettable. -puts gun to head- I'm kenny now, see you guys tomorrow when you forgot I died ^_^ Night Night!! -pulls trigger-))

((Ooops ;-; I fell asleep, stupid time zones...Oh and @Quillicious I assume you moved Jay along somewhere else? I guess I'll say Laika went back to the church or something, or she could find them and get the wrong idea a second time xD .....))

Nona said:
((Ooops ;-; I fell asleep, stupid time zones...Oh and @Quillicious I assume you moved Jay along somewhere else? I guess I'll say Laika went back to the church or something, or she could find them and get the wrong idea a second time xD .....))
-remembers you died-

Jason moved in his sleep and clung to Melina. "Mine!" He said putting his head on her shoulder and wrapping his legs around her thighs. He purred light and slowly started to wake up.

@Nona

Last edited by a moderator:
Johny

I stumble home "Marcus! Brother!" I yell... All I see is AJ slumped over something. It's a grave... My stomach flips and my heart drops. "A-AJ" I say walking over to him. AJ turns around with a large frown, he turns back to the grave and leaves a shotgun, and a bottle of whisky on the grave before walking away silently. I walk to the grave, tears forming. I fall to my knees and silently cry. I should not have survived, Marcus was the tough brother... The oldest. I sit there for a hour before finally working the will to exist.

@Anyone_s

Miya pushes herself up from the bed with a blood curtailing scream. She holds herself up and takes short breaths, it had to have been a broken rib. She finally makes her way off the bed where she almost falls again. Internal bleeding? She didn't know what it was that caused her so much pain. She grabs a cane that lay near the bed. Slowly and painfully she makes her way outside and starts to the church. Screaming slightly with every step.

@Anyonee

Yappi said:
Johny
I stumble home "Marcus! Brother!" I yell... All I see is AJ slumped over something. It's a grave... My stomach flips and my heart drops. "A-AJ" I say walking over to him. AJ turns around with a large frown, he turns back to the grave and leaves a shotgun, and a bottle of whisky on the grave before walking away silently. I walk to the grave, tears forming. I fall to my knees and silently cry. I should not have survived, Marcus was the tough brother... The oldest. I sit there for a hour before finally working the will to exist.

@Anyone_s
(I can just imagine this playing out by AJ being the only brother left, him being stuck on the other side of the city to be killed and in order for his wife not to deal the hardship Jason must travel on a risky mission with a crazy team in order to bring them back and at the end old AJ is crying at Jason's grave after he was killed by a demolisher....if you get the movie reference then you are awesome :3)

MiyaTheNeko said:
Miya pushes herself up from the bed with a blood curtailing scream. She holds herself up and takes short breaths, it had to have been a broken rib. She finally makes her way off the bed where she almost falls again. Internal bleeding? She didn't know what it was that caused her so much pain. She grabs a cane that lay near the bed. Slowly and painfully she makes her way outside and starts to the church. Screaming slightly with every step.
@Anyonee
AJ

I coddle Rin outside the church, I hear Miya in the distance. I lay Rin down in her crib. I run up to Miya and help support here, I'm worried sick. "Miya what happened?" I say trying to help her back to the church

Miya saw aj in the distance and smiled weakly. "Thank... ow... god..." she managed to speak out through the pain. "Some crazy fuck threw me around... ow... into a shelf in a... ow... gas station. And I met another guy... ow... Ark. I tried to... ow... bring him back but he said he... ow... had places to be." She explained while clinging onto him and the cane. "I think I might have broken a few ri.. ow... ribs."

@Yappi

Jay took a shuddering breath and gave Mira a smile. He squinted at her.

"Now I know what's been bothering me. You remind of her..."

He had been leaning closer to her as he spoke, until he was kissing her. Tears ran down his face as he did so.

@MiyaTheNeko

MiyaTheNeko said:
Miya saw aj in the distance and smiled weakly. "Thank... ow... god..." she managed to speak out through the pain. "Some crazy fuck threw me around... ow... into a shelf in a... ow... gas station. And I met another guy... ow... Ark. I tried to... ow... bring him back but he said he... ow... had places to be." She explained while clinging onto him and the cane. "I think I might have broken a few ri.. ow... ribs."
@Yappi
AJ

"Ok, jus sit on the steps" I say getting a first aid kit and runnin back

Mira smiled some and blushed until he came to her lips. Only causing her to blush a whole lot more. She kissed him back and smiled at him when they stopped. She was speechless and had no idea what to say.

@Quillicious

Miya nodded at him and sat on the steps, cringing in plain. She clutched her chest and cryed some. "Fuck whoever did this to me."

@Yappi

MiyaTheNeko said:
Mira smiled some and blushed until he came to her lips. Only causing her to blush a whole lot more. She kissed him back and smiled at him when they stopped. She was speechless and had no idea what to say.
@Quillicious

Miya nodded at him and sat on the steps, cringing in plain. She clutched her chest and cryed some. "Fuck whoever did this to me."

@Yappi
AJ

I give her some pain killers "I'd prefer you" I say grinning

Mira shakes her head and giggles. "N-No no it's okay I uh..." she turns her head away for a moment. "I kinda liked it..."

@Quillicious

Miya smirked and took the pain killers. "Very funny." She said with a laugh and shook her head. "Fine. Kill him fuck me. That better?"

@Yappi

Jay had no idea what took over him, but he turned her face to him and kissed her again, more passionately this time.

"You did? I did, too."

He gently pushed her to the ground, on top of her, smooching up a storm.

@MiyaTheNeko

MiyaTheNeko said:
Mira shakes her head and giggles. "N-No no it's okay I uh..." she turns her head away for a moment. "I kinda liked it..."
@Quillicious

Miya smirked and took the pain killers. "Very funny." She said with a laugh and shook her head. "Fine. Kill him fuck me. That better?"

@Yappi
AJ

"I can agree to that" I say before wrapping her ribs in some bandage "what did he look like?" I say whilst bandaging

Mira studied him for the split second that she had before he kissed her. She had to admit that he was pretty cute. "yes I did." She smiled before he was pushed gently to the ground. She bappily kissed him back ,not wanting him to stop but new that he would.

@Quillicious

Miya chuckled some and tilted her head. "Ark was sort of cute. N-not as cute as you but he had... you know looks." She said looking away quickly hoping he wasn't mad.

"A-and arseface had a D-day mask, beard and shit. Sort of like a caveman..."

@Yappi

((Just to start up some drama :P ))

~*Laika Flynn*~

Laika decided to take a walk into the city, bored of sitting around the church since there was nothing to do really. Walking down the streets she turned a corner to spot...Jay and Mira again...Freezing in place as she viewed what was going on in front of her her hands balled into fists her eyes tearing up a little "You are so full of shit" she growled before storming off. Why the heck did she ever bother believing him in the first place. Why would he even bother telling her about feelings he didn't even have? To humiliate her or what?

@Quillicious

@MiyaTheNeko

Nona said:
((Just to start up some drama :P ))

~*Laika Flynn*~

Laika decided to take a walk into the city, bored of sitting around the church since there was nothing to do really. Walking down the streets she turned a corner to spot...Jay and Mira again...Freezing in place as she viewed what was going on in front of her her hands balled into fists her eyes tearing up a little "You are so full of shit" she growled before storming off. Why the heck did she ever bother believing him in the first place. Why would he even bother telling her about feelings he didn't even have? To humiliate her or what?

@Quillicious

@MiyaTheNeko

((Oh my god xD to be honest I was expecting either her or Avery to walk by. This rp will be filled to the brim with Drama))

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back