• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
MiyaTheNeko said:
((@Thetas said he would get something up soon, but you know damn well Miya isn't going to pull anything... ((unless you want her to to ad drama)) but if she does I have a feeling that AJ might be more forgiving bout it with miya then Avery will with Mira))
(AJ is laid back, he will be jealous sure but he forgives easily)

Mira slowly awoke at the movement but quickly fell back to sleep. She didn't know he left until later that day when she quickly awoke to find him gone. She almost immediately started crying of mixed emotions until she finally came to what she wanted herself to belive. "Just a dream..." she said to herself before leaving the building and setting off down the road.

((So what caused him to be like that? Or will it be explained later? I'm really fucking curious now xD so much draaamaaa))

Mira woke quickly when her nose was poked. She looked over at him and glared some before smiling at him. "Not entirely sure..." she said tilting her head some. She tried to sit up before falling back onto the bed in pain. "Fuck me!" She groaned out loud grabbing her back. She was still in pain from being tossed around.

@Thetas

Yappi said:
iu
Yeheh boi...

((Give your meat a good ol' rub. Give your meat a good ol' rub. Give your meat a good ol' rub. Give your meat a good ol' rub. Give your meat a good ol' rub. Give your meat a good ol' rub. Give your meat a good ol' rub. Give your meat a good ol' rub. Give your meat a good ol' rub. Give your meat a good ol' rub. Give your meat a good ol' rub. Give your meat a good ol' rub. Give your meat a good ol' rub. Give your meat a good ol' rub. Give your meat a good ol' rub. Give your meat a good ol' rub.))

Quillicious said:
((Give your meat a good ol' rub. Give your meat a good ol' rub. Give your meat a good ol' rub. Give your meat a good ol' rub. Give your meat a good ol' rub. Give your meat a good ol' rub. Give your meat a good ol' rub. Give your meat a good ol' rub. Give your meat a good ol' rub. Give your meat a good ol' rub. Give your meat a good ol' rub. Give your meat a good ol' rub. Give your meat a good ol' rub. Give your meat a good ol' rub. Give your meat a good ol' rub. Give your meat a good ol' rub.))
((I... I just spit soda everywhere...fuck you xD ))

<p></p>

<div style="text-align:center;">

<p><span style="font-family:Arial;">Ark grunted a bit, and sat up, his mind jumbled. "I would strike a chat, but you gotta get back to the Church don'cha, Ms. Pastor?" He said, with a chuckle, as he rubbed the back of his head. He had places to be too... He just had yet to find them.</span></p>

<br /><br /><a contenteditable="false" rel="external nofollow" href="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/36473-miyatheneko/" data-mentionid="36473"><span style="font-family:Arial;">@MiyaTheNeko</span></a><span style="font-family:Arial;"> </span>

</div>

<p></p>

<p></p>

In the morning Jay woke up, rubbing his eyes. Yesterday was a hell of a day. He picked up his gun and scratched his head with it, shaving with his knife, then deciding it was stupid and went outside. He had fallen asleep at the school, Laika and Mira nowhere to be seen. He decided to head into the city and explore, calling Mira's name. He needed to explain some things. And some answers.

"Mira! Miraaa!!! C'mere Mira, Mira, Mira!"

@MiyaTheNeko

MiyaTheNeko said:
((I... I just spit soda everywhere...fuck you xD ))
((You're welcome. Also, I WILL! EVERY DAY I WAKE UP AND LOOK AT MYSELF IN THE MIRROR! I ASK MYSELF EVERY DAY IF I WOULD FUCK ME AND I SAY 'YEAH, I'D FUCK ME!' AND I PROCEED TO DO SO! GENTLY! WITH PROTECTION AND A MODERATE AMOUNT OF LUBRICATION, THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!))

Quillicious said:
((You're welcome. Also, I WILL! EVERY DAY I WAKE UP AND LOOK AT MYSELF IN THE MIRROR! I ASK MYSELF EVERY DAY IF I WOULD FUCK ME AND I SAY 'YEAH, I'D FUCK ME!' AND I PROCEED TO DO SO! GENTLY! WITH PROTECTION AND A MODERATE AMOUNT OF LUBRICATION, THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!))
((Yeah, except sadly it never goes that far because you realize you must by a new mirror. For yours cracked when you looked into it!))

((Don't hate me I'm trying to make funny ;- ;) )

MiyaTheNeko said:
((Yeah, except sadly it never goes that far because you realize you must by a new mirror. For yours cracked when you looked into it!))
((Don't hate me I'm trying to make funny ;- ;) )
((My mirror is perfectly fine, thank you...))

Miya thought for a moment and nodded at him. "I do actually uh..." she looked out the door and smirked. "Hey look we are allways accepting new people if you want to join me. I'm sure they would be glad to have another maniac there." She said with a laugh.

@Thetas

Mira heard the yelling of Jay not far into the distance. She scrached her head awkwardly and made her way over to him. "Hi uh.... what's up." she said, regretting everything that happened between them.

@Quillicious

Arkady chuckled a bit. "Nah... I got places to be." He explained. He stood up, stretching a bit. "Hey, if you ever need a little assistance, don't hesitate, to hollar, yeah?" He said with a chuckle, before leaving the shack, and wandering off into the woods.

@MiyaTheNeko

(I'd better get some rest... Ark will be back, tho. And don't worry about Avery. He'll be back too
xD )

Miya waved him off before trying to get up. She struggles some and finally sits. A scream of pain could be heard but it wasn't loud enough to summon Ark back. She fell back and shook her head. "Fuck... my... life...

((General sense ark left ^_^ ))

Mira smiled at him in shrugs. "Oh it's fine dont worry about it." She said taking a seat on the ground.

@Quillicious

Quillicious said:
((OH YEAH?! WELL I WOULD NEVER FUCK YOU! HAH! GET SOME!))
((I... honestly wouldn't want that. I'd honestly rather have a nice session with a girl than with a guy xD . That's just me though :P ))

MiyaTheNeko said:
Miya waved him off before trying to get up. She struggles some and finally sits. A scream of pain could be heard but it wasn't loud enough to summon Ark back. She fell back and shook her head. "Fuck... my... life...
((General sense ark left ^_^ ))

Mira smiled at him in shrugs. "Oh it's fine dont worry about it." She said taking a seat on the ground.

@Quillicious
"Really? It's kind of a dick move in my book."

He shrugged as well and sat down beside her.

"If you say so."

@MiyaTheNeko

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back