• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Miya was blushing the whole time after that thinking he had actually took his pants off. That is until it was finally revealed that he didn't even go as far as to doing that. She sighed and walked up to him. She put her hand up like she was about to hit him again but instead hugged him. "Sorry for hitting you... that as a little to much..." She pulled away and smiled at him. "Truce?"

@Quillicious @Nona

Adam sits up and moans in pain. "Fuck my life..." he mumbled but stayed seated. He looked over at the new person and rolled his eyes. "Please tell me your not a maniac like him Mr. Doomsday." He said making fun of his mask.

@Yappi

Thetas said:

Arkady smiled a bit, and turned to the door of the shop. He opened it, and waited for her to follow before closing it loudly. He looked at her with a wild smile, and jogged over to the Mustang. He slid across the hood, trying to get to the driver's side door as fast as possible. He got in, and slammed the door behind him. He began revving the engine, but waited for her to get in before driving off.

(Sorry for no BBCode... I'm in a bit of a rush.)​
@MiyaTheNeko -_-

MiyaTheNeko said:
Adam sits up and moans in pain. "Fuck my life..." he mumbled but stayed seated. He looked over at the new person and rolled his eyes. "Please tell me your not a maniac like him Mr. Doomsday." He said making fun of his mask.
@Yappi
Pyro

I take the mask off "Well I'm a pyromaniac... Or that's what they call me at least" I say my Russian showing "Names Pyro, but my friends call me Ivan"

Mira squeeled slightly and blushed hard when she was pulled closer and heald by her waist. She looks away trying to hide her blush. "H-how do I make it up to you?" She squeaked out, knowing she will regret asking.

@Quillicious

Miya watched the show-off as he ran out the door and slid over the front of the mustang. She chuckled and shook her head at him before getting into the drivers seat and quickly buckling in. "I've seen how you drive... I'm not trusting you." She said with a laugh as he drove off.

@Thetas

Adam chuckles and nodded at him. "Ohhhhh okay that makes sense." He stood and approached the man. "I'm Adam, my friends call me alot of things. I'd rather not name them right now." He heald out his hand for him to shake and smiled

@Yappi

MiyaTheNeko said:
Mira squeeled slightly and blushed hard when she was pulled closer and heald by her waist. She looks away trying to hide her blush. "H-how do I make it up to you?" She squeaked out, knowing she will regret asking.
@Quillicious

Miya watched the show-off as he ran out the door and slid over the front of the mustang. She chuckled and shook her head at him before getting into the drivers seat and quickly buckling in. "I've seen how you drive... I'm not trusting you." She said with a laugh as he drove off.

@Thetas

Adam chuckles and nodded at him. "Ohhhhh okay that makes sense." He stood and approached the man. "I'm Adam, my friends call me alot of things. I'd rather not name them right now." He heald out his hand for him to shake and smiled

@Yappi
Pyro

"Nice to meet you" the stench of vodka is in my breath

@MiyaTheNeko

(Just gonna try and make sense of that
xD )

Ark frowned a bit as she beat him to the driver's seat. He chuckled a bit, and sit back in his seat, kicking his feet up on the dash as he did so. He yawned a bit, and looked over at her. "Didn't you mention a church before?? Don't you have to get back there?" He asked, looking a little concerned, and a even more disappointed.

Jay ran his lips down her neck, chuckling. His breath tickled her skin. He ran his hands down her back and stopped at her rump, picking her up and wrapping her legs around his waist. Kissing her lightly on the lips, he carried her into a janitor's closet, locking the door. When they entered he kissed her fiercely.

"Surprise me, babe."

@MiyaTheNeko

Thetas said:

@MiyaTheNeko

(Just gonna try and make sense of that
xD )

Ark frowned a bit as she beat him to the driver's seat. He chuckled a bit, and sit back in his seat, kicking his feet up on the dash as he did so. He yawned a bit, and looked over at her. "Didn't you mention a church before?? Don't you have to get back there?" He asked, looking a little concerned, and a even more disappointed.

(( No she got in the passenger seat and bucked in. She doesn't feel safe when he is driving but let him anyway xD ))

MiyaTheNeko said:
(( No she got in the passenger seat and bucked in. She doesn't feel safe when he is driving but let him anyway xD ))
((That's why I was confused xD Just go with it... You should be a bit more clear next time xD ))

~*Laika Flynn*~

Laika laughed out, yeah, he kinda did deserve that really or well yeah, pretending to be a zombie wasn't great either, so they both deserved it really. Though that's when things got a bit...weird. She was standing like right there and was completely unnoticed while they did...whatever and then left. With a frown and a sigh she simply walked outside of the building. Right, the dude had a girlfriend it seemed, good thing she didn't get too attactched. It kind of bothered her a little. Wait no. She didn't even know him that long. That shouldn't have bothered her right? But it did. Stupid girl. Such things never worked out for her anyways. She tried throwing the thoughts to the side and stay out of there way.

@Quillicious

@MiyaTheNeko

~*Melina Herford*~

Melina laughed softly, her cheeks dusted pink, after all she wasn't used to being like this with a person but she liked it. It was nice. "You aren't so bad, I can see the ice cream you're talking about...besides, its been a heck of a long time since I've done this, so I should be worse at it" She said looking to where he had pointed to. Searching the sky herself she smiled "I see a cat in one of them" she said pointing.

@Shammy the Shamrock

Adam chuckled and smelled the strong sense of vodka in his breath. "You know, it's not safe to play with fire and drink at the same time." He said in a strong Irish accent. "Trust me, I would know."

@Yappi

Mira blushed and got goosebumps from the feeling of him trailing her neck with kisses. Her face was bright red by the time he had picked her up and moved them into the janitors closet. She was shaking some at first but decided to do what he probably expected her to do. Why be worried when you could just have some fun with it right?

~ Fade ~

@Quillicious

(Feel free to take next post...)

Miya looked at him and saw how disappointed he was. "Sorry man, things just roll that way with me." She giggled and nudges him some. "Get it roll because you... nevermind." She drove off and waited until he spoke again. She shook her head no and glanced at him for a moment. "I actually have a few things to get but if you need anything." She smiled at him and nodded. "Just ask." Shw stopped infront of a gas station and stepped out of the car before she noticed she forgot gas cans. "Fuck me..." she mumbles and leans her head on the gas pump.

@Thetas

((Sorry about that... heh... I will ^_^ ))

Jay kissed her, holding her in his lap.

"Consider yourself even! That was pretty good."

Suddenly he sat straight up, almost throwing Mira from her seat. He looked very worried as he quickly kissed her again and dressed himself.

"Shit, shit, shit..."

He shot out of the closet, down the stairs, and outside, running after Laika.

@Nona @MiyaTheNeko

Jason smiled "You're the best and weirdest thing in my life you know." He grabbed his guitar with one hand and put it over them "The sun's the blaziest. Field's the daisiest, the boys are the wittiest. The girls are the prettiest. Way back home," he sang putting an arm around her. "Though something cheerier would help....I SEE A LION!" He said looking up and pointing, acting like a child out in the park.

@Nona

"Time and place." Ark said, with a chuckle. He got out of the vehicle, and walked to the gas station with a cheery spring to his step. He made his way to the bathroom inside, and closed the door behind him. The door could be heard opening and closing again a few seconds later, although Arkady never came out. Hushed speaking and a obvious struggle could be heard behind the locked door.

@MiyaTheNeko

MiyaTheNeko said:
Adam chuckled and smelled the strong sense of vodka in his breath. "You know, it's not safe to play with fire and drink at the same time." He said in a strong Irish accent. "Trust me, I would know."
@Yappi

Mira blushed and got goosebumps from the feeling of him trailing her neck with kisses. Her face was bright red by the time he had picked her up and moved them into the janitors closet. She was shaking some at first but decided to do what he probably expected her to do. Why be worried when you could just have some fun with it right?

~ Fade ~

@Quillicious

(Feel free to take next post...)

Miya looked at him and saw how disappointed he was. "Sorry man, things just roll that way with me." She giggled and nudges him some. "Get it roll because you... nevermind." She drove off and waited until he spoke again. She shook her head no and glanced at him for a moment. "I actually have a few things to get but if you need anything." She smiled at him and nodded. "Just ask." Shw stopped infront of a gas station and stepped out of the car before she noticed she forgot gas cans. "Fuck me..." she mumbles and leans her head on the gas pump.

@Thetas

((Sorry about that... heh... I will ^_^ ))
Pyro

"Kidding me, they mix perfectly" I say chuckling

Mira smiled some at him until she was pushed off of him. She didn't really mind and watched him quickly run out the door. Curious she quickly threw on her clothes and followed him to wherever he was going.

@Quillicious @Nona

Miya flipped him off and said her usual phrase. "When the world ends at my place." She yelled out not realizing the irony in that. She blushed some and shook her head. "It was just a joke... just a joke..." she said to herself and waited for him to return. After a minute if waiting she heard the door open then almost immediately close. She ran over to the struggle and attempted to pull it open. "Locked... damnit." She jumped and kicked at the door before it finally came open. She aimed her gun and looked around for the threat.

@Thetas

Adam nodded some and chuckles. "Yes, when you want to start a fire. How's about you burp real quick and I light a match." He said with a laugh and pulled out his lighter. "This aught to work to." He said before sliding it back in his pocket.

@Yappi

~*Laika Flynn*~

She didn't wait around too much, believing she was in the way. So at this stage Laika was quite a bit away from the school and was on a path to... The church she guessed, maybe she'd go back to the city for a little bit she didn't know yet. She was walking along a dirt path, kicking a pebble across it as she walked.

@Quillicious

A man in a gas torn and bloodied gas mask, with dark brown, nearly black, long hair, turned around quickly to see the girl. He smirked under his mask, which had one shattered visor, which impaired his sight. He swung an arm around and made contact with her wrist, slamming her weapon into the wall. He then used the same arm to choke her tightly, and push her out of the bathroom. He choke-slammed her into the shelf behind her, causing it to lurch back a bit. Ark tried to save her, but was cut off when the man let go of Miya, and swung his arm back, his wrist slamming into the side of his neck. Ark fell unconscious instantly. The man turned back to the girl, and kicked her into the shelf, causing it to fall. He grabbed a can of soup from the ground, and chucked it at the glass window that opened to the outside world. The window shattered, and an alarm began blaring, loud enough to hear for miles. The man hopped through the window, and dove into the Mustang. He looked back to the people he'd left behind, and quickly slammed on the gas. He only had one hand on the wheel.

@MiyaTheNeko

~*Melina Herford*~

Melina flinched a little when he shouted about he lion since she didn't expect it but quickly laughed soon after, looking up at this 'Lion' though the cloud was now changing shape with the breeze, with a gentle tilt of her head to the side she spoke "It kind of looks more like a fluffy bear now" she laughed a little. She did find it intriguing somewhat that even though everyone had seen some really gross unspeakable things because of this zombie business. They were still able to imagine cute things while looking at the clouds, she supposed it proved that they weren't completely insane over all this.

@Shammy the Shamrock

Using his...skills, Jay tracked her down, running as fast as he could, which was very fast. He caught up with Laika in a few minutes, grabbing her hand and pulling her into a hug.

"I'm so sorry. I'm so, so, so sorry. It was the heat of the moment, I swear! I'm not with her, Laika. I want to be with you! Since I met you I've been excruciatingly in love with you, so much it hurt. That's why I asked you to stay. My heart would've died without you. I love you, Laika. I thought you didn't like me back, so I just did that to see if you'd react, but I got carried away."

He held a hand up and put his hands on his knees, huffing hard. It was good to get that out of him. As he looked back at her, he gulped and took a small step closer.

"Fuck it!"

Jay gently pulled her close and kissed her on the lips.

@Nona

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back