• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jason sighed and scooted closer "It's nice to have someone who can give me that feeling again." He said in a soft voice, he kissed her cheek and continued to play. Jason watched the clouds "What have I become, my empire of dirt. I will let you down, I will make you hurt. If I could start again a million miles away," he sang and smiled to show his happiness "Still got it," he said pumping his fist in the air and looking back up at the sky.

@Nona

~*Laika Flynn*~

Laika nodded in agreement as she pulled out her own knife and getting into position. "Yup. Ready" she said, knife in hand

@Quillicious

~*Melina Herford*~

Melina smiled at him, glad that he felt happy and relaxed with her because she felt the same. Her gaze also moving up to the clouds as he sang, listening to the song he was singing, sure. It wasn't the most cheery of songs bit that didn't bother her, it still sounded good to her. When he was finished, she looked in his direction again "Still got it?" She repeated "I don't think you could loose your talent so easily, singing is one of those things youre born with" she said with a giggle.

@Shammy the Shamrock

Arkady smiled a bit, and turned to the door of the shop. He opened it, and waited for her to follow before closing it loudly. He looked at her with a wild smile, and jogged over to the Mustang. He slid across the hood, trying to get to the driver's side door as fast as possible. He got in, and slammed the door behind him. He began revving the engine, but waited for her to get in before driving off.

(Sorry for no BBCode... I'm in a bit of a rush.)​

Jay counted down from three on his fingers, then grimaced as he moved the heavy bookcase, squeaking quietly on the floor. An infected stood directly behind it, facing the other direction. He swiftly shoved his knife into its head, putting his foot on its head and pulling his knife out, red, grey, and pink matter coating it. He wiped it on the walker's pants.

"One down, who-the-fuck-knows to go."

@Nona

Jason smiled "I meant the guitar, and that I have remembered that song for this entire hell. You're still sweet," he said, he gave a soft sigh. "When will it end, when will I be able to relax like this again. When. When. WHEN!" He yelled the last part and covered his eyes with his sleeve, he let the guitar fall to the ground.

@Nona

I show a devious grin "HELP! There are zombies, the doors locked!" I say in a trembling voice, I headbutt Adam and cover his mouth so he wouldn't ruin this for me. I hope the new guy bites the bait.

@Yappi @MiyaTheNeko

<p>Lucas stepped out of the bathroom, stretching a bit before going over to the bed he'd slept in last night...with Harmony. He blushed a bit thinking about it, but that's probably what couples usually do. Just cuddle and stuff. Lucas hoped Jack wasn't out for his blood after last night though. Reaching under the bed, the 12-year old struggled to pull out his backpack—eventually getting it onto his back. Boy, was it heavy. Curiously, he peeked at the door, were Jack and Harmony even still out there in the walkway? </p>

<p>

<a contenteditable="false" rel="external nofollow" href="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/31013-yappi/" data-mentionid="31013">@Yappi</a> </p>

<p>

<a contenteditable="false" rel="external nofollow" href="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/36473-miyatheneko/" data-mentionid="36473">@MiyaTheNeko</a></p>

~*Laika Flynn*~

Laika watched before nodding, swirling her own knife between her fingers for a moment before heading to the stairs "Well, let's just hope that who-the-fuck-knows isn't alot." She said as she as she began to ascend the stairs, her back tight against the wall next to the stairs as she slowly peeked around the corner first. "Oh." She said simply as she stepped down one step of the stairs "Yeah. Scratch that, it is a lot..." She said looking back at him.

@Quillicious

Adam looks up at him with confusion at what he yelled out to the man. He was about to scream for real help when he was headbutt and got his mouth covered. He bit Hyde's hand as hard as he could hoping he would pull away so he could scream for help.

@Shammy the Shamrock @Yappi

I pressed my hand harder against his mouth "Don't you scream, you bastard!" I whispered into his ear punching his forehead and looking back. "I can't hold them off forever," I yell with a devious smile.

@MiyaTheNeko @Yappi

~*Melina Herford*~

Melina stared at him as he spoke, flinching a little when he dropped the guitar. Exhaling lightly she moved closer to him "Well, it could be tomorrow, next month, next year... no one knows the exact answer to that, but each day is a step closer until this is all over, right? Every new home, every new person, and every new baby are little signs of it..." She said softly "I guess that all sounds pretty dumb but that's the hope I've been holding onto this whole time even when I can't relax" She smiled a little sheepishly as she shrugged.

@Shammy the Shamrock

Pyro

the fact that i have a thick rubber mask over my ears impedes my hearing enough so i cant hear the faint 'Help'

Yappi said:
Pyro
the fact that i have a thick rubber mask over my ears impedes my hearing enough so i cant hear the faint 'Help'
((Adam: Oh so you can't see the poor man on the ground being smoth- Me: Shut up Adam, don't make shit personal...))

Jay chuckled at her.

"You underestimate my skills, then. Stay back."

His smile melted as he drew both his pistols. There was a large explosion a few moments later, followed by a lot of gunfire. Less than a minute later, he peeked out from the corner, blowing on his smoking gun barrels. He smirked.

"Problem solved."

@Nona

((@Quillicious Mira is about to be really mean so you have permission to seriously injure her (not kill) x3))

Mira steps out of one on the classrooms, there was blood on her. It was visibly zbie blood. She slowly pretends to limp over to the two acting like a zombie.

@Nona @Quillicious

Jay immediately recognized her and subtly signaled to Laika to not shoot. He approached the 'zombie' and looked her over.

"Y'know, I wonder what it'd be like to fuck one of these..."

He pushed Mira against the wall, facing it. Almost losing it in laughter, he jiggled his belt, making it seem like he took his pants off.

@MiyaTheNeko

~*Laika Flynn*~

Laika stood back listening to the sounds, seeing him peek around the corner so quickly, she blinked a few times. "Really?" She asked, hopping up the rest of the stairs and looking around the corner. "Jeez...You weren't kidding" she said looking at the zombie bits everywhere, making an odd face when she accidentally stood in some unidentifiable zombie gloop of some kind "Messy, but effective" she said looking back at him and laughing a little "I guess I did, sorry about that" before seeing the 'zombie' and Jay's signal. She gently nodded her head in understanding as to not rise attention. "...You really want to try that...?" She asked, pulling a pretend grossed out face.

@Quillicious

@MiyaTheNeko

Last edited by a moderator:
Miya continues to play the part until she was pushed against the wall and hearing him seem to undo his pants. She gasps and slaps him hard. "What the hell is wrong with you!" She yelled and moved away from him.

@Quillicious @Nona

Jason stood up again breathing heavily, he pulled her in for a hug, he only smiled from underneath his hat. He leaned back keeping her in his arms "I-I see ice cream....sorry I'm bad at this," he said pointing to one of the clouds. He softly laughed and placed his chin on her head, turning her so she could see the clouds.

@Nona

Jay took the slap without a flinch and fell to the floor, laughing his ass off.

"Oh my...oh my God! You should've seen your face! Holy shit that was great!"

He got up, rubbing his face from where she slapped him.

"Okay, I kinda deserved that. You also kinda deserved getting shot."

He walked after to her, his hands up in a sign of truce.

"Sorry. I took it a little far. But I didn't even take off my pants really."

@MiyaTheNeko

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back