• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Russian begrudgingly swallowed the pain killers, and waited for her to begin working. He just wanted this to be overwith... He had people to fuck with, and survivors to screw-over. He couldn't help but laugh a bit at his last adventure... He'd stolen the Jeep from a group of Bandit's he'd been steeling from for a little while. Of course, they gave chase, but Ark had lost them fairly quickly, due to his spastic driving. Once he thought he was safe, he'd parked the Jeep and got out to look for supplies. When he came back he was greeted by two bandits, with a burning passion for revenge. Ark had eventually fought his way back to the van, but he'd gotten a nasty gash along his chest and stomach. He drove away, but they certainly gave a good chase this time... You know the rest.

<p>
</p>

<p>

</p>

<p>

</p>

<div style="text-align:center;">

<p><strong><span style="font-family:'Cherry Swash';"><span style="font-size:36px;"><span style="color:rgb(255,128,0);">~*Laika Flynn*~</span></span></span></strong></p>

<br /><br /><span style="font-family:'Cherry Swash';"><span style="color:#ff8000;"><span>Laika nodded gently and smiled back, "Okay, no problem" yeah, she was pretty bummed out that she wasn't helping to clear out the place but she guessed her job wasn't exactly unimportant, maybe they thought she wasn't a good enough fighter to handle it or something? No, she was probably over thinking it, she pushed the thought aside... She sighed gently after they went inside the school. She leaned against the wall and looked around as she waited.</span></span></span><br /><br /><a contenteditable="false" rel="external nofollow" href="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/35376-quillicious/" data-mentionid="35376"><span style="font-family:'Cherry Swash';"><span style="color:#ff8000;"><span>@Quillicious</span></span></span></a>

</div>

<p></p>

<p></p>

<p>

</p>

<p>

</p>

Miya smiled and began working on his would. She poured some of the whiskey over the wound to begin disinfecting it. This probably caused him some pain considering the pain killers wouldn't have kicked in just yet. She cleaned off the wound and repeated this process a couple times just to make sure that the wound was thoroughly cleaned. She then pulled out the stitches where she carefully stitches the wound together. She let the stitched settle before she pulled out the medical tape. "I'm going to need you to carefully sit or stand okay?" She asked in a kind voice, in truth she hadn't been paying much attention to his bare chest. She was being very professional about it and only did what was best for his wound.

@Thetas

Mira stopped infront of the door and kicked it open. They were almost immediately met with Zombies. From the amount of adults there were she could tell that someone may have tried to use it as a base before. She started shooting into the crowd of Zombies.

@Quillicious

Jay pulled the pin out of a grenade and tossed it into the crowd, fumbling with it.

"Shit...get down, Mira!"

He tackled her into a nearby restroom, the grenade going off a second later.

"You okay?"

@MiyaTheNeko

Ark grimaced a bit at the sting he felt in his chest, although it didn't effect him too much. By the time she'd started the stitches he was already numb from the painkillers. He didn't see the point in all of this.... There was no point in fussing over a small scrape. He sat up slowly, his chiseled chest and abs slowly rising and falling as he tried to keep his breathing in check. His deep green eyes sparkled a bit, as he let out a short grunt of pain.

@MiyaTheNeko

Pyro

I drive through the street, I hear a grenade go off and multiple gunshots go off at a school. I start to drive off to it, taking a sip off vodka as I drive into a crashed jeep. I'm stuck in a window "черт побери.... Oh hi...." I see a women wearing bandages on her hands and someone with there shirt off "Am I interrupting something?" My Russian accent is thick but American sounding

@MiyaTheNeko @Thetas

Yappi said:
Pyro
I drive through the street, I hear a grenade go off and multiple gunshots go off at a school. I start to drive off to it, taking a sip off vodka as I drive into a crashed jeep. I'm stuck in a window "черт побери.... Oh hi...." I see a women wearing bandages on her hands and someone with there shirt off "Am I interrupting something?" My Russian accent is thick but American sounding

@MiyaTheNeko @Thetas
(We're not by the jeep, M8....)

Miya smiled and nodded her head at him. "Thanks." She said with with a smile and wrapped the medical tape around his chest. Once she was finished she rose and grabbed a new t-shirt for him to wear. She threw it at him and smiled. "That fit?" She asked tilting her head at him. In the process she was washing her hands off with a rag and putting the medical supplies back into her bag.

@Thetas

Arkady stood up, wincing as he did so. He slid the shirt on gently, and looked over to her. The shirt was a little short, but it wasn't too bad. He smiled genuinely, and chuckled a bit. "Yeah, it fits... Thanks, Doc." He said with a little joking mockery in his voice. "Where to now?" He questioned, his fake American accent back and as strong as ever.

@MiyaTheNeko

Pyro

I crawl out of the car... I sit on the car smoking some w- cigars made out some special substance.

[QUOTE="Shammy the Shamrock](Hi! What did I miss :3)

[/QUOTE]
(Not much, we found another base at a school)

((*Rolls around* Well I'm bored with waiting around since both my characters are kinda stuck [Well Laika sort of is I guess... I suppose she can still interact with people as long as she doesn't leave her post :I] so I might make up that new character soon :'D))

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Nona" data-cite="Nona" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="186513" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>((*Rolls around* Well I'm bored with waiting around since both my characters are kinda stuck [Well Laika sort of is I guess... I suppose she can still interact with people as long as she doesn't leave her post :I] so I might make up that new character soon :'D))</div></blockquote>

<p>

((Fack it, imma say they cleared it out. Jay'll be with Laika in a moment. :7))</p>

Jason smiled and picked Melina up by the shoulders "What doing you want to do today love." He said laughing and walking towards the door "I haven't felt this happy or relaxed in a long time....maybe a few months ago," he said putting her down and taking his hat from her head, tipping it and lighting a cigarette.

@Nona

(All the disgruntled people are happy right now AJ,Jason, Miya, ext)

AJ

I walk outside and look around, i hold Rin in my arms... she reaches towards my fingers. I have a warm smile on my face as i look out into the woods.

Jay walked out of the school a little while later. He nudged Laika with his elbow, leaning against the wall next to her. He smirked at her.

"You keepin' us safe and sound out here?"

@Nona

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Yappi" data-cite="Yappi" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="186513" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>(All the disgruntled people are happy right now AJ,Jason, Miya, ext)</div></blockquote>

<p>

<span style="color:#00b359;">(</span><span style="color:#000000;">Jason: *Shows off Melina in lion king pose* Because I have the best nerd GF that all y'all see. See her and weep (B'))</span></p>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back