• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
[QUOTE="Shammy the Shamrock]
(Jason: *Shows off Melina in lion king pose* Because I have the best nerd GF that all y'all see. See her and weep (B'))

[/QUOTE]
(AJ: I have a actual kid.... beat that chuckle nuts)

[QUOTE="Shammy the Shamrock]
(Jason: *Shows off Melina in lion king pose* Because I have the best nerd GF that all y'all see. See her and weep (B'))

[/QUOTE]
((I imagined this pretty vividly and laughed, now I'm being stared at for seemingly laughing at my phone ;v;))

Thetas said:

Arkady stood up, wincing as he did so. He slid the shirt on gently, and looked over to her. The shirt was a little short, but it wasn't too bad. He smiled genuinely, and chuckled a bit. "Yeah, it fits... Thanks, Doc." He said with a little joking mockery in his voice. "Where to now?" He questioned, his fake American accent back and as strong as ever.

@MiyaTheNeko
Miya giggles and shakes her head at him. "No problem Arc." She said looking around the shop some. "Well I'm going to grab some new clothes and then we are going to go where ever you feel you need to." She said with a smile and grabbed herself a muscle shirt. She removed hers and threw the muscle on as fast as she could, not wanting to be seen by him. She threw on new pants and walked over to him. "So where to now?"

@Thetas

Quillicious said:
Jay walked out of the school a little while later. He nudged Laika with his elbow, leaning against the wall next to her. He smirked at her.
"You keepin' us safe and sound out here?"

@Nona

~*Laika Flynn*~

"Hmm?" She turned to look at him, straightening herself up a bit when she was nudged "Ah, Yeah, of course saved us from a spider, stood on it by accident" she said laughing lightly "Yeah, things were pretty boring out here, How did clearing the place out go?" She asked with a curious expression.

@Quillicious

I feel the shot and growl, I do a fake swing to the left and go for the right. I plunge my cane sword into his side and kick him to the ground. "Unlock the door and give me a vehicle," I say pointing the sword at his face. I smile and hold my shoulder with my other hand.

@MiyaTheNeko

Last edited by a moderator:
"Not bad. Could've been better. I accidentally tossed a grenade right in front of us, too."

Jay looked at her a peculiar way. He gestured inside.

"Wanna check it out?"

@Nona

@Nona[/URL]

~*Melina Herford*~

She giggled softly as she was lifted "I'm glad you're in a good mood" she said before she was left down again and asked what to do she thought for a moment before shrugging "I don't know really, but since you are so relaxed, why not keep yourself that way by doing something relaxing for a change?" She suggested as she tapped her chin a few times "Though that's easier said than done in a place like this....

@Shammy the Shamrock

Adam gswings to the right when he faked him out and feels the cane penitrate his skin. He grunts and falls to the ground, scrambling to try and get up before the cane was heald to his face. He smiled and shook his head. "Sorry but I can't allow that to happen." He slaps the cane out of his face and scrambles up. He looks around for a weapon and is unable to find one to use. He reaches as if he had another gun in his jacket. "I'll hive you to three to drop the cane before I shoot you dead."

@Shammy the Shamrock

~*Laika Flynn*~

Laika looked back at him noticing that he was looking at her a bit oddly but tried to ignore it "Jeez" she laughed a little "Good thing you didn't get blown to pieces" she stopped leaning against the wall and nodded "Yeah, Of course!" She said, walking in through the doorway.

@Quillicious

"Yep. Heh."

He opened the door, holding it for Laika to go in first.

"Ladies first or whatever. We've cleared this floor, but the other one was blocked off."

He nodded to the stairs, which were blocked by bookshelves.

@Nona

Jason sat on the steps "What do relaxed people do....make fences? Sorry, I haven't relaxed in a long while," he said crossing his arms and lying down. "I think last time I was like this was with Skylyn . It was after my night of playing guitar and she walked up to me, she made me cloud watch and I enjoyed it. A few days later she went missing and when we found her she was on the verge of dying, she di-," he didn't finish as he brought out his guitar and started playing.

[media]

[/media]

I smile and point my cane "Do it! Release me from life you coward or release me and live another day!" I yell and laugh at his attempts to threaten the GREAT MR. HYDE with guns.

@MiyaTheNeko

~*Laika Flynn*~

"Thanks" she said smiling slightly in his direction. Laika's gaze drifted as he spoke about the next floor, soon settling her eyes on the bookshelves that blocked the staircases "I see..." She said as she walked over to inspect them "I assume that this isn't being left too long before getting cleared out as well...I can't imagine that these bookshelves will hold as good now that those zombies on the other side can probably smell and hear us, they'll be all pushing against these..." She said after taking a step or two back.

@Quillicious

~*Melina Herford*~

Melina laughed softly when he said he didn't know what people did to relax. She honestly didn't know either, even before the apocalypse Melina was a nervous person and a worry wart and all this end of world stuff made her previous anxieties feel like fluffy bunnies. As he spoke of his old friend, she stared at him, frowning at his story, he didn't have to finish it he reactions had told her the ending by themselves. "I'm sorry to hear that..." She said quietly before he started playing his guitar. She swayed lightly to the music, sitting down on the steps as well.

@Shammy the Shamrock

I smile and used my hands to wrap them around his neck "YOU THINK THIS ANYTHING! I just wanted to leave and now i'm trying to be stopped by a boy." I say swerving and getting on top, I grab my knife and slowly sank it into his chest, giving him a moment to escape.

@MiyaTheNeko

AJ

I hear Jason playing his guitar, Never thought the 2 would get together but hey... Crazier things have happened. I chuckle, I used to play harmonica. I sit on the pew looking out to the sky through the non existent roof. After all this time i found peace didn't I... A reason it live in this little bundle, thats all i need.

@general

Adam looks up in fear when the knife is slowly inserted into his chest. He laughed softly as blood slowly trickles from his mouth. "Unless you want to walk, you're not leaving." He said indicating he wasn't going to risk giving his keys to him. "Only I know where they are, and I sure as hell arent giving my motorcycle to the likes of you." He spat blood on him and smirked.

@Shammy the Shamrock

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back