• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
MiyaTheNeko said:
Jack falls back off the bed with a loud crack. He is unresponsive after that.
@Yappi
Harmony

"Jack...." I poke him "Jack!" I start to shake him getting worried, I slap him "Wake up!!!"

Melina shook her head "I wouldn't smack you for that" she said giggling softly before he mentioned the redness of her face, which of course, only made it worse as she fixed her glasses on her face. As he spoke again she looked around before her gaze settled back at him "Really? Why's that?" She asked with a smile.

@Shammy the Shamrock

Laika looks in mira's direction, frowning lightly "....I'm sorry to hear that..." She said before spotting Jay and another guy walking in their direction. Noticing the guy whispering something to Jay she tilted her head, she didn't bother asking what it was about because of course, it was none of her business, she looked yo Jay and smiled, gibing a small wave back.

@Quillicious

@MiyaTheNeko

[QUOTE="Shammy the Shamrock]
(I HAVE ONE QUESTION! What kind of snacks :3)

[/QUOTE]
((Little mini pizzas :3))

Quillicious said:
((DAMMIT NONA!!! HOW DARE YOU TAKE CARE OF YOUR FAMILY?! WE ARE MORE IMPORTANT THAN THEM! HOW. DARE. YOU.))
(('Tis a joke. ;3))
((IM SORRY ;- ;) )

Jay smiled awkwardly at Laika and looked down. He shoved his hands in his pockets and sat down beside them. His smile wavered for a second and he looked a little more serious. He glanced at both of them in turn.

"So, what would you guys think about leaving?"

@Nona @MiyaTheNeko

A small amount of blood trickled out of the back of his head where he hit. He remains unresponsive but still has a pulse.

@Yappi

Miya shrugs some and smiled again. "Not too much I suppose. Just chilling." She said simply, not caring about what was whispered into his ear. She leans back on the step and sighed, gazing into the open sky. She then gazed at Laika and smiled. "No worries, bound to happen in this would anyway." The next question coming from Jay made her tilt her head some. "Leaving this dump? For some place better and less destroyed? Sounds good yeah!" She said sitting up.

@Nona @Quillicious

MiyaTheNeko said:
A small amount of blood trickled out of the back of his head where he hit. He remains unresponsive but still has a pulse.
@Yappi

Miya shrugs some and smiled again. "Not too much I suppose. Just chilling." She said simply, not caring about what was whispered into his ear. She leans back on the step and sighed, gazing into the open sky. She then gazed at Laika and smiled. "No worries, bound to happen in this would anyway." The next question coming from Jay made her tilt her head some. "Leaving this dump? For some place better and less destroyed? Sounds good yeah!" She said sitting up.

@Nona @Quillicious
Harmony

"No no no no" I constantly whispe to myself. I get some bandages and I wrap the wound, I grab some pain killers and make him swollen them and I get some water to wash it down. I sit there on the floor a sobbing mess.

@MiyaTheNeko @Naomi Nakashima

Jack slowly starts to wake up, around. He blinks a few times before hearing sobbing. He quickly jumps up, causing him to get an immediate headache. He grabs his head then pulls Harmony into a hug. "Whats wrong, what happened?" He asked, nor remembering she had injured him.

@Yappi

~*Laika Flynn*~

Laika watched him look to the ground with a curious expression before he sat down next to them. "Leaving?" She repeated, humming in thought for a moment before shrugging lightly "I mean if we were all going somewhere more safe I wouldn't have any objections to it really" She said with nod.

@Quillicious

@MiyaTheNeko

Miya shrugged and nodded at Jay. "Hey, I'm down for leaving this place." She said looking back at the church that was pretty much demolished. "Hell I lost faith when I died." She said with a chuckle. "Looooooooooong story..."

@Nona @Quillicious

Jack tilted his head and pulled away from the hug. "Noooooo I just woke up? I was never even awake to be able to fall." He chuckled and russled her hair. "You feeling okay?'

@Yappi

~*Laika Flynn*~

"I always hated school as a kid, Seems kinda funny that I might end up living in one" she said laughing softly, tucking a piece of hair behind her ear. Her brows furrowed in confusion when she heard Mira speak "You...died? Im not following..." She said looking to Mira with a questioning look. How could she be here if she died? That would be an interesting story indeed.

@Quillicious

@MiyaTheNeko

Last edited by a moderator:
MiyaTheNeko said:
Miya shrugged and nodded at Jay. "Hey, I'm down for leaving this place." She said looking back at the church that was pretty much demolished. "Hell I lost faith when I died." She said with a chuckle. "Looooooooooong story..."
@Nona @Quillicious

Jack tilted his head and pulled away from the hug. "Noooooo I just woke up? I was never even awake to be able to fall." He chuckled and russled her hair. "You feeling okay?'

@Yappi
Harmony

I hold up a mirror, showing the bloody bandages at his skull "It doesn't matter... Your alive and that's all that matters"

@Mira1

"I... Fine." The young Russian finally agreed, not wanting her persistence to ruin his mood. He smiled a bit, and began walking towards the Mustang GT, which now had 2 coats of red. He opened the passenger's side door, and pulled out the mangled body of one of the men, spitting at him as he did so. Ark reached for the other man, but reeled back a bit when he turned to look at him. He took out his Makarov handgun, and shot it twice in the head, his face blank the whole time. He pushed the other body out the driver's side door, and hopped into the vacant seat, gesturing for her to take the other.

@MiyaTheNeko

Jack sees the bandages and raises an eyebrow. "Well... shit." He said with another laugh until he heard Lucas. He growls and stands. "What the hell is he doing here! Did you sleep with her? Oh I'm going to kill you..."

@Yappi

@Naomi Nakashima

Mira waved it off and giggles. "I'll explain when we get to the school." She stood and offered a hand to Laika. "Shal we take a look at this place then?

@Nona @Quillicious

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back