• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yappi said:
(It's too late to apologize my friend, Threat nearly killed her and well... Let's be honest here threat needs his ass beat by a pimp named slick back)
(Also if you want to change Threat there is always good old torture :) )

@Nona[/URL]
((Whoops I fell asleep :'D))

~*Melina Herford*~

She laughed a little "A Telenovela? I think it'll be a long time before we see one of those again" she said before he put his head on her shoulder she blinked a few times, giggling quietly when he put his hat on her head. With pink cheeks in response to his actions she froze for a moment before she then smiled "L-Like I said, I'm glad I could help. You're a really good friend too"

@Shammy the Shamrock

MiyaTheNeko said:
Miya looks up to see How. Her eyes widen some and he approaches him, immediately giving him a hug. She was careful not to drop Rin."where the hell have you been?" She said with a laugh.
@Yappi

Mira chuckles and nudges her. "You know, boyfriend? Girlfriend?" She gets a cheeky look on her face and winks at her. "Lover?"

@Nona

Jajack smilwd and looked at Jes's dead body and brains. "Bitch got shot, we escaped. I got.... well that's personal..."

@Yappi @

~*Laika Flynn*~

Laika stared at her "O-Oh!" She laughed a little "...N-Nah, I'm single" she said with a nod before lifting her apple core and throwing it into the bushes from where she sat.

Jason have a soft laugh "You're so cute when embarrassed. Sorry if my actions are so weird to you but..." he was silent for a moment before turning her face and kissing her on the lips. "I-I lik-...love you, I sound like a fifth grader but you get what I mean," he said with a nervous laugh, his brown face turn a bit darker from blush, and he had one hand on her cheek.

@Nona

Last edited by a moderator:
@Quillicious

((Laika is with Mira outside the church at the moment. If you want you can send characters in that direction :3))

Jason was surprised "Heh, I didn't think it was mutual, thought you would immediately smack me just for doing that." He said removing his hand and staring at her. "Aww, you're so red," he said covering his face so the dark brown blush couldn't be seen. He slung his arm over her shoulder "I prefer this Telenovela over anything else," he said with a laugh.

@Nona

Jay walked back to the church, Lawton with him. They both had their guns out, back from scouting.

'Should we tell 'em, mate? The church is...well, a bit shitty.'

"I dunno what the others'll say. I doubt Jason will want to, and, unfortunately, the others follow him. It might be premature to bring it up just yet."

'We're talkin' about a new place to live, mate! This place is falling apart. We need to move.'

Jay went silent and thought for a moment, walking to the church entrance where Laika and Miya were.

@Nona @MiyaTheNeko

Adam looks up at the sword that was heald to his neck. He was confused on what had happened, the man he had met before seemed nice but this was... he was different. Adam decided not to panic bus slowly reached for his gun that was at his side. "What are ya doing mate?" He mumbled through the hand, trying to keep his eye away from his gun.

@Shammy the Shamrock

Miya pointed down the path that lead to the church and smirked. "That way, maybe a mile if that." She said before returning her attention to the new man. She tilted her head and managed to look down at his wound again. "You know, I'm going to take it upon myself to patch that up anyway." She said with a smile and looked down the path. "It's probably faster to get to the city than the church so how about we head there. Then go into the first store or apartment. After all that I'll patch you up, how's that sound?"

@Thetas

Jack wakes up early and stands. He almost immediately notices that harmony was no longer in her bed. He tilts his head and looks over at Lucas and harmony cuddling together. He smiles some and walks over to them. "Wakey wakey love birds!" He said with a large smile on his face. He wasn't going to ever let this go. He pulled out a small digital camera and took a picture.

@Yappi

@Naomi Nakashima

I laughed "Oh, my, my, my you are a struggle. Whoever you met, I killed him. I AM HYDE! KILLER FOR SATAN!" I yelled raising the sword, ready to stab him, I didn't know I was giving him a chance to move away. I twitched and made sure my top hat cover my eyes and the scarf covered my mouth so I couldn't be seen as Jekyll.

@MiyaTheNeko

Mira giggles at her and nudges her slightly. "Hey it's okay, I used to but he... he died." She said in a saddened tone. She sighed and watched her throw the Apple core into the bushes. Mira was often happy on the outside but on the inside she was lonely. She had no one left besides the people at the church she called family. She looked up at the man who was approaching and waved. "Hey Jay, how's it going?"

@Quillicious

@Nona

Adam saw he had a small window of time to move and he took it. Adam rolled from under him and stood quickly, drawing his gun and aiming it at his head. "Drop the weapon, no one has to get hurt okay..."

@Shammy the Shamrock

I smiled "Oh, I think we both know one of us must." I say taking my cane and putting the head back on, in a split second I grab my pistol. Aiming it at his head "Face your hell boy, or die and see me with you," I say, trying not to show my fear of death.

@MiyaTheNeko

MiyaTheNeko said:
Adam looks up at the sword that was heald to his neck. He was confused on what had happened, the man he had met before seemed nice but this was... he was different. Adam decided not to panic bus slowly reached for his gun that was at his side. "What are ya doing mate?" He mumbled through the hand, trying to keep his eye away from his gun.
@Shammy the Shamrock

Miya pointed down the path that lead to the church and smirked. "That way, maybe a mile if that." She said before returning her attention to the new man. She tilted her head and managed to look down at his wound again. "You know, I'm going to take it upon myself to patch that up anyway." She said with a smile and looked down the path. "It's probably faster to get to the city than the church so how about we head there. Then go into the first store or apartment. After all that I'll patch you up, how's that sound?"

@Thetas

Jack wakes up early and stands. He almost immediately notices that harmony was no longer in her bed. He tilts his head and looks over at Lucas and harmony cuddling together. He smiles some and walks over to them. "Wakey wakey love birds!" He said with a large smile on his face. He wasn't going to ever let this go. He pulled out a small digital camera and took a picture.

@Yappi

@Naomi Nakashima
Harmony

I slowly wake up "5 more min-" my head jumps up like a Sandrat when the flash goes off. My cheeks go red "Did you have to take a picture...." I say in a high voice

((Oof had to make snacks for the family, I'll get to replying now :3))

Nona said:
((Oof had to make snacks for the family, I'll get to replying now :3))
((DAMMIT NONA!!! HOW DARE YOU TAKE CARE OF YOUR FAMILY?! WE ARE MORE IMPORTANT THAN THEM! HOW. DARE. YOU.))

(('Tis a joke. ;3))

Adam shook his head and chuckled. "No I don't think either of us need to but, that's your choice not mine." He said watching the man closely. He wasn't expecting him to pull a pistol and got nervous that they now had then same advantage. "Sorry, but I'm afraid that's happening." He aimed the gun lower and shot at his shoulder. He was surprised he actually did that and stood in shock. He hated having to shoot people,zombies was fine but people were alive.

@Shammy the Shamrock

Jack slyly slides the camera back into his coat and smiled. "Maybe I did, maybe I didn't." He smirked and leaned in closer. "Let's say I did, what are you going to do about it?" He said with a devilish laugh.

@Yappi @Naomi Nakashima

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back