• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
"nice to meet you Ark." She said before she saw his horrible gash. Her eyes widened some at the sight but she tried to ignore it. "I'm Miya." She said in a kind tone before kneeling down at his gash. "Looks like you need some fixing up." She stood and turned around twoards Johnny. "And what do you need exactly?" She asked, knowing she was probably going to have to play doctor today.

@Yappi @Thetas

Adam nodded and locked the door from the outside. He then headed into his studio and layed down on a small bed that was in the room. He yawned and curles up, forgetting to lock the door that linked the two rooms.

@Shammy the Shamrock

Jack smirked and took the cot happily. "you know this is luxury compared to the prison beds and what I had in my penthouse." He aid with a laugh and layed down, immediately falling asleep.

@Yappi

I laugh as I put on my scarf, my purple clothing, and hat. Seeing the two doors being unlocked I take out my cane, removing it to reveal it as a sword. "I do my work in the name of Satan," I say putting the sword to his neck, a devious smile on my face. I cover his mouth so he wouldn't scream like a whiny baby.

@MiyaTheNeko

Ark chuckled a bit, and backed away from her gently and slowly, as to not offend her in any way. "No, no. It's fine." He explained. It really didn't seem all that bad to him... He'd had much worse. Hell, the people responsible had it a lot worse than him... He looked back to the Mustang, seeing the remains of the two bandits who had been chasing him. While he was admiring his work, he noticed a small child... With a broken leg. He was remarkably calm for being in such a situation. Then again, he's probably seen some real shit, being a kid in this time... Ark laughed a bit, and let the girl do her thing.

@MiyaTheNeko

@Yappi

MiyaTheNeko said:
"nice to meet you Ark." She said before she saw his horrible gash. Her eyes widened some at the sight but she tried to ignore it. "I'm Miya." She said in a kind tone before kneeling down at his gash. "Looks like you need some fixing up." She stood and turned around twoards Johnny. "And what do you need exactly?" She asked, knowing she was probably going to have to play doctor today.
@Yappi @Thetas

Adam nodded and locked the door from the outside. He then headed into his studio and layed down on a small bed that was in the room. He yawned and curles up, forgetting to lock the door that linked the two rooms.

@Shammy the Shamrock

Jack smirked and took the cot happily. "you know this is luxury compared to the prison beds and what I had in my penthouse." He aid with a laugh and layed down, immediately falling asleep.

@Yappi
Johny

"Which way is the Church... Where is Marcus?" I ask

AJ

I carry Rin in my arms, I kiss her on the forehead. I see Jason, I sit next to him. My vocal coards have healed from the surgery "Jason!" I say sitting next to him "Ya miss my smart ass?" I say jokingly

@Shammy the Shamrock

Yappi said:
AJ
I carry Rin in my arms, I kiss her on the forehead. I see Jason, I sit next to him. My vocal coards have healed from the surgery "Jason!" I say sitting next to him "Ya miss my smart ass?" I say jokingly

@Shammy the Shamrock
(I'll after this after Nona comes back, don't worry i'll keep the tab :3)

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Shammy the Shamrock](Peace: Oh thank god, I thought it was going to be ba-I'M NOT EAVESDROPPING ON THE CONVERSATION!!!!!! *Jumps into cabinet sobbing*)

[/QUOTE]
(Hyde: *Pats head* Don't worry child, I will find you and show you how to be a server of our lord. TO TAKE YOU'RE REVENGE ON THE ONES WHO HAVE HURT YOU! Peace: I would like that > :) )

Lucas was silent for a while, still blushing at her words "U-Um..." he started, trying to think up something to say "I'm glad you a-alive too, I don't think I could go on without y-you" he cuddled her back, smiling shyly "I r-really don't deserve y-you"

@Yappi

"Ha, w-well I don't think your dad would want to wake up and see us like t-this, sooo" Lucas trailed off, kissing her lightly of the nose "How about we get some r-rest? I-in our own beds" his whole face was nearly beat red at this point, maybe he was enjoying this more than he should.

@Yappi

"U-Um, I-I, w-we really shouldn't be-" Lucas was going to continue, only to notice she'd fallen asleep in his arms. He squeaked, unable to rid himself of his blush. Jack was going to kill him when he woke up. Goodbye cruel zombie-infested world! Still; getting up would disturb her peaceful expression, she looked so content. He adored that look. Perhaps this wasn't such a bad way to go. Cuddling her closer to him, the boy drifted off into his own dreams

@Yappi

Last edited by a moderator:
Peace let tears fall down her cheeks, she was having one of her heart broken moments. "I was an idiot and now she's gone, no matter how much I try, I can't get over her. My one thing that kept happy was her and now she's gone," she said sitting by the park entrance, she shaked from the cold and tears.

@Anyone

(It's too late to apologize my friend, Threat nearly killed her and well... Let's be honest here threat needs his ass beat by a pimp named slick back)

Yappi said:
(It's too late to apologize my friend, Threat nearly killed her and well... Let's be honest here threat needs his ass beat by a pimp named slick back)
(I know that but Peace doesn't)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back