• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Well...I gotta go now. Be careful next time."

Carrying what was left of Jes, Anna walked out of the apartment. She didn't mind any of the gore getting on her, again, she'd seen worse. She took out a foldable spade and started digging.

@Yappi @MiyaTheNeko

((omg this movie is so sad ;- ;) )

Adam chuckles and shakes his head. "Sorry must have been seeing things." He said extending his hand out to shake Dr. Jekyll's hand. "I'm Adam, it's good to meet you." He lowered his head and tilts his head "there a reason you were running?"

@Shammy the Shamrock

I shook my head "No reason, just trying to stay fit in the bloody apocalypse," I saw letting my British accent show. I feel Hyde try to come out but push it away, I try to smile through my torture.

@MiyaTheNeko

The 12-year old knew he'd snap one day, ever since this situation began. That vile teacher didn't help, she just bled her students dry back at that school when this all began. She even tortured some of them to death because they didn't obey her. He'd gotten away, but ever since that day—he'd just been a horrible coward. Someone who could never save anyone, no matter how much he wanted to. No one needed him, not even his girlfriend. Why would she keep leaving otherwise? Maybe she was just convincing herself she loved him, just because he was around her age? That thought hurt him more than any rusty knife ever could, but it would also make sense.

Lucas sat in an alleyway, clutching his head as if it would ease the pain. It didn't, not at all.

Last edited by a moderator:
Adam chuckles and nods. "Makes sense I guess, I should probably do some running myself to be honest." He removes his helmet revealing his short brown hair and friendly face. "You wouldn't happen to have some sort of base would you? I know of a place you might be able to stay.

@Shammy the Shamrock

Jack watches Harmony run out and tilts his head. With hands in his pockets he follows close behind to see where she went. He saw Lucas and smiled some. He gave a friendly wave and leaned on the wall of the alley.

@Yappi @Naomi Nakashima

Harmony

"I love you, but you have abandonment problems. I can't stand to watch you fall apart when I'm gone for a hour. I need to did a way so Jack, me and you can stay.... Remember that apartment I had?" I ask lightly

(Hey!!)

(Would any of you mind telling me where the main characters are??)

(It'd be greatly appreciated x3)​

I thought about it, I could use a place to stay but....Hyde, he would kill anyone around him; unless I, hmm. "Does the place have locked doors, I like my privacy," he said in a nervous voice. He smiled and walked up to him, he wrote something in his book.

@MiyaTheNeko

Last edited by a moderator:
Miya grabbed a hoodie and a gun from a bag of wepons she found on the ground. She quickly and stealthily made her way out the back of the church, leaving to go get some supplies for the church. She makes her way into the woods, hoping to find a path to the city.

@Thetas

MiyaTheNeko said:
Jack broke into the conversation. "I'll sleep on the floor you kids get the beds." He said quickly before they get any ideas.
(Threat: Wow, you are over-protective. My mom is looser....except that meant drugs, torture, rape, and smoking ;-;, the horror.)

[QUOTE="Shammy the Shamrock]
(Threat: Wow, you are over-protective. My mom is looser....except that meant drugs, torture, rape, and smoking ;-;, the horror.)

[/QUOTE]
((Miya: oh shut up, I'm the best adopted mom ever. -does superhero stance-))

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back