• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
"glad you enjoyed it." He mumbled and a small smirk grew on his face. He shook her head at what she said next. "You have to be crazy to even think that could ever happen between us." He was started to get annoyed with her and finally blew a fuse when she went back to his daughter. He shook his head and spat on the ground. He refused to talk to her any more.

@Yappi

Mira smiled and leaned back on her hands again. "Your loss I guess." She said in a joking tone and looked out into the open sky. She sighed and finally decided to speak again. "So, anyone special out there?" She asked looking over at Laika once more.

@Nona

MiyaTheNeko said:
"glad you enjoyed it." He mumbled and a small smirk grew on his face. He shook her head at what she said next. "You have to be crazy to even think that could ever happen between us." He was started to get annoyed with her and finally blew a fuse when she went back to his daughter. He shook his head and spat on the ground. He refused to talk to her any more.
@Yappi

Mira smiled and leaned back on her hands again. "Your loss I guess." She said in a joking tone and looked out into the open sky. She sighed and finally decided to speak again. "So, anyone special out there?" She asked looking over at Laika once more.

@Nona
Jes

"Awe your talking like your not crazy" I say scratching his chin "You've kidknapped.... Raped atleast 40 girls I read in the paper, killed 29 I think. Only a few my age" I say laughing "Don't worry, the girl has had enough happen to her in her life" I say cutting Harmonys hands loose "Put your clothes back on girl, you are my new pet" I say throwing her the clothes

Harmony

I put the clothes on and turn my face up to her

Jes

"Remember what Jack does to those who disobey him, I'll do that to you"

Harmony

I spit at her

Jes

"Fine... You caught my bluff. I just want to be with Jack... After he murdered my family I've longed for another one..." I say going to Jack

@MiyaTheNeko

(oh my...In front of a 10 year old? Oh and can I get a brief description of Jes?)

Anna was wandering the streets, looking to see if there's any working cars left. So far, no success. Somewhat bored, she was about to leave when something caught her eye. Someone was dragging a- no, two bodies. They seemed unconscious, not dead as there was no blood. One appeared to be a..child? Judging from the individual's face, she's most likely going to do...morally questionable things to them.

Careful to stay unnoticed, Anna slowly crept after Jes. For a moment she lost track of her and got slightly lost, but she soon followed Jes into her apartment.

(Jes, brown hair, leather jacket, jeans. Harmony, 13 as of RP, red hair, leather jacket, pants, bowler hat, leather shoes.)

<p><span style="color:#660000;"><strong>Jack looked to the ground until she started to speak again. He looked up and started at disbelief at what all had happened to the two. She finally approached him once again and Jack had a smug look on his face. "Oh Jes you always were a kidder weren't you? Us a family? You must be stupid to even think of something like that." He growled and tugged in the chains once more.</strong></span></p>

<p>

<a contenteditable="false" rel="external nofollow" href="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/31013-yappi/" data-mentionid="31013">@Yappi</a></p>

Jes

"But it's ok Jack, I won't hurt you. We could b-

Marksmen

Jes's brain matter is spread across the room as a bullet goes through the window. They saw what she did. (Yes Jes was just killed off)

Jack stares in disbelief as Jes's brains splattered throughout the room. He chuckled and pulled on the bonds some more. "Now that, that is dealt with Harmony mind getting me out of here?"

@Yappi

Laika blinked a few times to her question, looking around at her "Anyone special?" She repeated, not exactly catching what she was on about.

@MiyaTheNeko

Hearing a gunshot and the shattering of glass, Anna could guess what just happened. Maybe if she got there fast enough... Hurrying up the stairs as quickly as she can, she came to the upper floor, and checked each room. Only one was locked. She knocked on it and got ready to run if things go wrong.

"...Hello?"

@Yappi @MiyaTheNeko

Lucas wondered through the streets, legs threatening to collapse underneath him. He'd...just...stolen from those people in the woods, but regardless, he'd gotten medicine and chemical weapons too. That was a plus, right? The 12-year old knew he'd crack someday, but after this incident he felt like that day was getting closer and closer. The pistol in his hands trembled along with him, his dilated pupils scanned the area around him frantically. He needed to see someone, he needed to be told it would all be okay. His sanity was breaking down, he couldn't survive all alone. "Some...one...Any...one" the boy struggled out "Sa...ve...me..."

MiyaTheNeko said:
Jack chuckled and nodded at her. "You can say that again." He looks twoards the locked door and tilts his head. He approaches it and opens it. "Uhhhh hi?" He said to the unknown person.
@Yappi @nvrnddtrmntn
Harmony

"Hia miss" I say staying behind Jack

Anna was no doubt surprised to see brain matter coating much of the room's walls...Well, whoever that was is dead. But the two unconscious persons seemed to be fine.

"Hello, you two...What happened here?"

@Yappi @MiyaTheNeko

Jason thought for a second "I don't know, maybe but then again my memory is very fuzzy." He went over to his bag and decided to change into something better. He put on a orange and black flannel shirt and some black cowboy boots and sat back down. "If only I had a mustache and was a drug lord, then I could be on a Telenovela," he said laughing at his 'amazing' get-up, looking like he was ready for a party in mexico. He put his head on her shoulder "Thanks for the help, you're a very good friend." He said in a soft voice, putting his hat on her head with a smile, Jason kissed her cheek and turned red.

@Nona

Last edited by a moderator:
nvrnddtrmntn said:
Anna was no doubt surprised to see brain matter coating much of the room's walls...Well, whoever that was is dead. But the two unconscious persons seemed to be fine.
"Hello, you two...What happened here?"

@Yappi @MiyaTheNeko
Marksmen

A yell could be heard from the next building "YOUR WELCOME" he says before walking off

Harmony

"That guy shot him" she points to the roof

Miya looks up to see How. Her eyes widen some and he approaches him, immediately giving him a hug. She was careful not to drop Rin."where the hell have you been?" She said with a laugh.

@Yappi

Mira chuckles and nudges her. "You know, boyfriend? Girlfriend?" She gets a cheeky look on her face and winks at her. "Lover?"

@Nona

Jajack smilwd and looked at Jes's dead body and brains. "Bitch got shot, we escaped. I got.... well that's personal..."

@Yappi @

Last edited by a moderator:
MiyaTheNeko said:
Miya looks up to see How. Her eyes widen some and he approaches him, immediately giving him a hug. She was careful not to drop Rin."where the hell have you been?" She said with a laugh.
@Yappi

Mira chuckles and nudges her. "You know, boyfriend? Girlfriend?" She gets a cheeky look on her face and winks at her. "Lover?"

@Nona

Jajack smilwd and looked at Jes's dead body and brains. "Bitch got shot, we escaped. I got.... well that's personal..."

@Yappi @
Joe

"You know, escaped from the asylum, killed some people as got some news... Then this happened and it doesn't take a genius to know what has happened next" I say before laughing "I plan on having to go back to the city soon, just wanted to drop by"

(Joe gonna die too)

AJ

I over to Joe and Miya, I look at Rin and back to Joe

@MiyaTheNeko

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back