• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
(Yea, true but AJ would be replaced. Someone a lot like him but no exactly... Fuck it, AJ gonna die)

AJ

I walk out to the woods, I need to get some supply's for Rin. I walk out into the city, I hear talking. Sounds like Jason, Melina maybe. I walk nearby, loud thumping was heard from the background. Demolisher, a loud scream could be heard through AJ's damaged vocal coards as he ran trying to shoot it.

@Shammy the Shamrock

Yappi said:
Joe
"You know, escaped from the asylum, killed some people as got some news... Then this happened and it doesn't take a genius to know what has happened next" I say before laughing "I plan on having to go back to the city soon, just wanted to drop by"

(Joe gonna die too)

AJ

I over to Joe and Miya, I look at Rin and back to Joe

@MiyaTheNeko
Miya smiled and tilted her head. "Well its good to see you again! I'm so happy to see you." She hugged him again then presented Rin. "Look my child! I have a kid, surprise right?" She laughs.

@Yappi

Joe

"That's a nice kid" I say stroking its cheek "Welp I'll be on my way, thanks for talking" I say walking back to the city, I see AJ running from a demolisher. "AJ over here!!!" I yell before AJ runs past me and pushes me to the demolisher. "Shit...." He's smacked into a skyscrapper killing him instantly

AJ

I lost the demolisher barely, I got the supply's. I found a hospital with some nice people that helped me... Said to come back later ad they will help fix my vocal coards. I walk back to the church with my arm broken.

@Mira1

Yappi said:
Joe
"That's a nice kid" I say stroking its cheek "Welp I'll be on my way, thanks for talking" I say walking back to the city, I see AJ running from a demolisher. "AJ over here!!!" I yell before AJ runs past me and pushes me to the demolisher. "Shit...." He's smacked into a skyscrapper killing him instantly

AJ

I lost the demolisher barely, I got the supply's. I found a hospital with some nice people that helped me... Said to come back later ad they will help fix my vocal coards. I walk back to the church with my arm broken.

@Mira1
@MiyaTheNeko

Miya waves to Joe as he walks away. Not to long later she sees aj approaching with crutches. She gasps and runs after him. She hugs him, Rin still in his hands. "What happened! What happened to you oh my god are you okay." She said worried for him.

@Yappi

nvrnddtrmntn said:
(so is the rp at the apartment done?)
Harmony

"Sorry, I'm Harmony. She kidknapped us" I say hiding behind Jack

AJ

"Joes dead" I say sitting down, my voice sounds pained like always "Someone able to fix my voice"

@MiyaTheNeko

Miya raises an eyebrow. "Well... that was fast." She said with a slightly pained laugh. She smiles widley and hugs him again. "That's great! You can speak now then? Or you will be able to?"

@Yappi

Jack nods his head and smiled. "I'm Jack, her father. And harmony wasn't lying.'

@Yappi @nvrnddtrmntn

I wandered the roads of the city, going up to my full height. "If only I could find what I need to please my lord," I say with a sadness in my cold heart. Soon I feel him and pass out, I run "NEVER! NEVER AGAIN HYDE!" I say knowing it wouldn't be the end, he would keep doing his deeds trying to gain control. I slouch back to my original postilion and write in my book, my notes become scribbles as I become afraid of my surroundings.

@Anyonewhoisfree:)

"...Oh. I see."

"Do the two of you need something?"

Eying the corpse on the ground, Anna internally cringed. But it didn't show. She'd seen worse. She lifted the body and hefted it over her shoulder, grunting at the weight.

@Yappi @MiyaTheNeko

Last edited by a moderator:
Miya smiles seeing the stiches that showed he would be able to speak soon. She kisses him passionately and smiled when she pulled away. "I'm o happy, that's great!"

@Yappi

[QUOTE="Naomi Nakashima]((I'm just kinda stalking this RP now, 'cause I can't think of a way to jump in (:'()))

[/QUOTE]
(Make another char....)

[QUOTE="Naomi Nakashima]((I'm just kinda stalking this RP now, 'cause I can't think of a way to jump in (:'()))

[/QUOTE]
((I got you bud, where is your character?))

I jumped at this new man "There is no one else! I am alone, h-hi. Call me Dr. Jekyll," I said extending my hand, shaking. I tried to hide my other personality Hyde, I adjust my glasses and keep my book in my other hand, studying the other person.

@MiyaTheNeko

(Oh, thanks! Sorry bout that.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back