• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jes

I purr, I drag the 2 non chalant out of the back of the church. Going to a apartment complex and tying them down.

MiyaTheNeko said:
Jack wakes up and instantly notices he is tied up. He bows his head and growls. "What the hell Jes..." he mumbled out loud.
@Yappi
Harmony

I wake up, "Just let us go, we never hurt you!" I say struggling

Jes

"It's for more than that" I say purringly. "So is this another pet of yours" I go up to Harmony grabbing her by the chin "I see why you like her, so young and... I would never say innocent" I say judging around the outfit she has

@MiyaTheNeko

Jack looks up and over at Harmony and Jes. His eyes turn a fiery red when Jes grabs her chin. "Hands off, and for your information that my daughter. And she chooses to wear what she does." He said hoping he wouldn't do anything regrettable twoards harmony.

@Yappi

Harmony

She struggles, panicking

Jes

"Your daughter? Maybe I should teach her a few tricks" I say purring "Or maybe I should make her watch her father be taken advantage" I say taking my leather jacket off

@MiyaTheNeko

nvrnddtrmntn said:
(Don't really have a pic..but tall thin german blonde. runs around healing and helping people.)
(I am ze uber mensch!!! Sure, either come in right before or after things get heated)

Jack lets out a low growl and lowers his head. "Whatever you do, just dont hurt her." He said in a pained voice. He couldn't really resist, he had this coming.

@Yappi

MiyaTheNeko said:
Jack lets out a low growl and lowers his head. "Whatever you do, just dont hurt her." He said in a pained voice. He couldn't really resist, he had this coming.
@Yappi
Harmony

I let out a low whimper

Jes

I do iny miney miny mo and I land on Harmony "Congratulations Harmony, I choose you!" I say taking Harmonys jacket,shirt and pants off "Ooh Jack you've been naughty haven't you?"

@MiyaTheNeko

Jack looks over in fear as Jes begines to rove Harmonys clothes. He shakes his head and the bonds that heald him down. "Please! Leave her out of this! She didn't do anything its me you want." He pleads for the wellbeing of his daughter. "I'll do anything just leave her out of this." He was almost crying at this point, not wanting to see harmony hurt.

@Yappi

MiyaTheNeko said:
Jack looks over in fear as Jes begines to rove Harmonys clothes. He shakes his head and the bonds that heald him down. "Please! Leave her out of this! She didn't do anything its me you want." He pleads for the wellbeing of his daughter. "I'll do anything just leave her out of this." He was almost crying at this point, not wanting to see harmony hurt.
@Yappi
Jes

"Anything?" I ask crawling on his lap grabbing his crotch, -fade to black-

Harmony

Calls out for Jes to stop

Nona said:

~*Laika Flynn*~

"Ah, right" she laughed softly seeming like she wasn't as anxious anymore "And yeah, I'm okay, I just thought I was intruding or something, I thought only one person could officially bring in people or something..."

@Mira1

((Here~ @MiyaTheNeko ))

Jack nods slowly and frowns at her actions

~ Fade ~

Jack hung his head in shame at what had just happened. He wasn't able to look at his daughter head on without feeling like a terrible person. He kept his head down and didn't move.

@Yappi

Mira giggles and shakes her head. "No, anyone is invited here." She said thinking for a moment and shrugging. "Almost anyone, but if for some off reason Jason trys to make you leave just say that I approved." She said nudging her playfully. "You know we have some food in the kitchen if you wanted anything else to eat.'

@Nona

Nona said:

~*Melina Herford*~

Melina frowned lightly as she sat beside him "I can't answer that since I don't know" she said quietly "But maybe it'll get better, right?" She asked looking to him. "I can wait up with you if you don't want to sleep" she offered.

@Shammy the Shamrock

Jason smiled "Thanks, you really are helpful." He got up and stretched "I think i'm good," he said with a frown at what he remembered. "Shit, I don't have my guns or sword Mira made me," he said looking at his clothes. "And I don't have my new duster or skeleton mask," he said looking around the church "It's good to be home," he breathed in the air and yawned.

@Nona

Last edited by a moderator:
MiyaTheNeko said:
Jack nods slowly and frowns at her actions
~ Fade ~

Jack hung his head in shame at what had just happened. He wasn't able to look at his daughter head on without feeling like a terrible person. He kept his head down and didn't move.

@Yappi

Mira giggles and shakes her head. "No, anyone is invited here." She said thinking for a moment and shrugging. "Almost anyone, but if for some off reason Jason trys to make you leave just say that I approved." She said nudging her playfully. "You know we have some food in the kitchen if you wanted anything else to eat.'

@Nona
Jes

I slink off "That was great!" I say smiling "Remember when I was your pet hu? I don't understand why your so.... Self couscous now" I say sighing "Besides we could still be good friends, maybe even marry" I say joking "Your Harmony here gives off such a wolf in Sherpa clothing vibe, have you ever seen her truly insane?" I ask Jack?

@MiyaTheNeko

~*Laika Flynn*~

Laika laughed lightly "Alright, I will, I do hope that wouldn't happen though" she said before Mira mentioned food. Laika smiled and held up her apple "Thank you but I think I'll be okay with this" she said with a nod.

@MiyaTheNeko

~*Melina Herford*~

Melina smiled "I'm glad I couldn't help you" she said softly before he looked around for his stuff. "Oh...when you came back you didn't have any of those...I guess you lost them when you were taken?" She said looking to him "Is that what you were looking for when you woke up? You looked like you were searching for something" she said, tilting her head curiously.

@Shammy the Shamrock

[QUOTE="Naomi Nakashima](I keep losing track of this RP, it goes by so quickly! I don't even know what to do with Lucas anymore ;m;)

[/QUOTE]
(*Pats head* I have no idea where Threat is)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back