• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quillicious said:
"What, exactly, did you do to him, and why?"
@Yappi
Jes

"Stabed him, drilled knives into him, raped him whilst stabbing him" I say listing it nonchalant

Last edited by a moderator:
Jay frowned and leaned back. He might have made a slight mistake locking himself in a room with a psychopath that would slit his throat in a second. He felt a little scared.

"Oh. Why?"

@Yappi

Jes

"I guess it goes back to when I was 12. I was kidknapped by a man named Jack, He tortured me but I escaped. Now I do it because they are perfect, submissive, brave, tough and have all the right parts" I say the last words purringly

<p>"You just capture any random guy off the street?"</p>

<p>

<a contenteditable="false" rel="external nofollow" href="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/31013-yappi/" data-mentionid="31013">@Yappi</a></p>

Ash gave her a small smile, kicking her feet in front of her as she sat on the floor. She tilted her head back to look at the dying sun through cracks in the door, and became silent for a few minutes, her eyes on the dust floating in the air. She'd always cared too much, even if the matter didn't concern her. She hesitated before speaking again. "Talk to me," she said in a gentle tone, drawing her knees closer to her body. "Tell me about it."

@LadyAria

Jes

"Yea, submissive to me. It's very simple, they fight for me" I say smiling "Now can I please be let go and stop reaching for you pistol. I would not hurt you"

Aria

She sighed as she looked down and started toying with her blade before she cleaned it with a cloth from the blood. Looking forward towards her she simply frowned "Why are you so intrigued to know?" she wasn't used to talking it out, never used talking as a form of therapy at all.

@Ash Fray

Last edited by a moderator:
"Yeah, you're definitely nuts. And dangerous. I'm not sure you're sane enough to be on the loose. Sorry about this."

He raised his gun to her head, his hand shaking.

@Yappi

Quillicious said:
"Yeah, you're definitely nuts. And dangerous. I'm not sure you're sane enough to be on the loose. Sorry about this."
He raised his gun to her head, his hand shaking.

@Yappi
Jes

I see the gun, tears leak from my eyes "I don't choose you know, I never hurt you. But if your going to-" I knock the gun from his hand and charge him. I scrabble across the floor for the gun

@Quillicious

Jed

I lunge at the gun picking it up and aiming it at Jay. I don't pull the trigger, I've never killed anyone and I won't start now. I throw the gun to the ground and I Go to the corner

Jay flinched when she held the gun up, but almost passed out when she didn't shoot him. He dropped the knife and slowly crawled over to her.

"I'm...sorry..."

@Yappi

Jay picked up the knife and gave it to her, putting his hands behind his back.

"Do it. Punish me..."

He looked up at her with a mix of fear, sadness, and something else.

"Master."

@Yappi

Quillicious said:
Jay picked up the knife and gave it to her, putting his hands behind his back.
"Do it. Punish me..."

He looked up at her with a mix of fear, sadness, and something else.

"Master."

@Yappi
Jes

"No I won't" I say throwing the knife down "Not to you"

Jes

"If I torture everyone then I'm no better than Jack, I could be crazy but asking as I have feeling half the time I'm going to use them"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back