• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mira1 said:
"just... tell me if you see her okay. Id rather not run into her..." he said in a scared voice as if he was a child. He sees the church coming up andruns into it.
@Yappi
((Edited @Yappi ^_^ ))

Mira1 said:
"just... tell me if you see her okay. Id rather not run into her..." he said in a scared voice as if he was a child. He sees the church coming up andruns into it.
@Yappi
Harmony

"If I see her I'll shout" I say before we run into the church

Jes

I scoff "I already know where the church is so yep" I say walking down the wooded path

Nona said:

~*Laika Flynn*~

Laika stopped eating and looked over her shoulder at the girl walking towards her "Nah, I only arrived here yesterday evening" she said as the girl sat next to her "Hi Mira, I'm Laika" she said looking to Mira.

@Mira1

Miya smiled sweetly at her and patts her back gently. "Nice to meet you Laika, who I'd you manage to end up in a dump like this?" She said looking back at the church that had really taken a beating sense they had been there.

@Nona

Jay grabbed her wrist.

"Look, you might be crazy, but I'm not. There are children there, and other people. We can't have a psychopath just roll up in there. I don't even know you. Lawton barely does. Plus, you even said you're crazy."

He wasn't letting her go any time soon.

@Yappi

Quillicious said:
Jay grabbed her wrist.
"Look, you might be crazy, but I'm not. There are children there, and other people. We can't have a psychopath just roll up in there. I don't even know you. Lawton barely does. Plus, you even said you're crazy."

@Yappi
((-Le jack runs into the church-))

~*Laika Flynn*~

Laika looked back as well when she did "Well...Its better than where I used to stay" she said truthfully as she rubbed the side of her neck with her hand "A guy called Jay found me walking past the place and brought me in...I was supposed to leave again this morning but he said I could stay" she said with a nod.

@Mira1

Quillicious said:
Jay grabbed her wrist.

@Yappi
Jes

I get tears in my eyes "But I'm not crazy" I say not quite crying

Miya shrugs and smiled at her. "Must have been pretty bad then." She giggles and leans back on the steps. She looks a little surprised at who she said brought her. "Wow, someone that isn't Jason invited you. That's a first." She said with a childish grin.

@Nona

Jack sits on a bench and lets harmony down. He lays and shakes his head. "If she finds me that's the end, I'm screwed I'm fucked!" He said on a disappointed voice.

@Yappi

Yappi said:
Jes
I get tears in my eyes "But I'm not crazy" I say not quite crying
Jay turned to Lawton and jerked his head toward the church. Lawton nodded and left, while Jay's grip loosened slightly. He sighed.

"Jes, I don't know for sure, though, and you even said you're insane. Let's just go to my safehouse for a while and talk things over, alright? Only for today."

@Yappi

Mira1 said:
Miya shrugs and smiled at her. "Must have been pretty bad then." She giggles and leans back on the steps. She looks a little surprised at who she said brought her. "Wow, someone that isn't Jason invited you. That's a first." She said with a childish grin.
@Nona

Jack sits on a bench and lets harmony down. He lays and shakes his head. "If she finds me that's the end, I'm screwed I'm fucked!" He said on a disappointed voice.

@Yappi
Harmony

"Don't talk like that, what did you even do to her?" I ask

Quillicious said:
Jay turned to Lawton and jerked his head toward the church. Lawton nodded and left, while Jay's grip loosened slightly. He sighed.
"Jes, I don't know for sure, though, and you even said you're insane. Let's just go to my safehouse for a while and talk things over, alright? Only for today."

@Yappi
Jes

"Pocket sand!!!" I yell before throwing a clump of sand at there faces and running into the woods towards the church

Lawton saw her from the woods and tackled her, letting Jay catch up.

"See? Crazy."

Jay held her to the ground as Lawton jogged toward the church again. He had a tight grip on her wrists and her neck, pushing her face down into the grass.

"Give me a reason not to kill you. And make it snappy."

@Yappi

~*Laika Flynn*~

Laika closed her eyes and nodded "Mhm, at least there's running water and an actual roof here" she said before hearing what she said next. Which caused her to open her eyes again and look in her direction "So, its not normal for others to invite people here then?" She asked curiously now feeling anxious that maybe she wasn't actually welcome here. Well no one seemed to be objecting though...so she pushed the thought aside as best she could.

@Mira1

Quillicious said:
Lawton saw her from the woods and tackled her, letting Jay catch up.
"See? Crazy."

Jay held her to the ground as Lawton jogged toward the church again. He had a tight grip on her wrists and her neck, pushing her face down into the grass.

"Give me a reason not to kill you. And make it snappy."

@Yappi
Jes

"The fact that I've actually never killed anyone" I say quickly, I've tortured, but never killed.

And then, there he was. All alone again. Lucas could have followed after Harmony, but something told him he wasn't needed anymore. Cautiously taking out his pistol, the tween entered the woods. Just being there made him on edge. There were so many trees that an undead could sneak attack him at any moment. "Mnng" the boy groaned, finding a bench to sit on "Maybe I should just stay in this c-city" he grumbled to himself, shaking in fear "That h-horrible teacher might have followed me, she might be right on my trail" he reached behind himself, feeling the scar on his back and shuddering "I...I escaped her, but...if she ever found me" he clutched his gun tightly.

Last edited by a moderator:
"Fine. I won't kill you, even though that reason was kinda bad."

Jay got off of her and pulled his gun, quickly putting it to her head.

"Make a move and I won't hesitate to kill you. Got it?"

He put a hand on her shoulder and walked her briskly to the safehouse.

@Yappi

((I just got... smh...))

Jack shook his head at her. "Nevermind Harmony it's nothing." He mumbled out as he recalled memories of what he had done to her.

Mira shook her head and chuckled. "No, I mean I'd usually Jason that brings in newcomers." She said watching her actions. She seemed to have become more anxious for some odd reason. "Everything okay?"

@Nona

Jay chuckled a little.

"I can see all the guys chase after you."

He opened the door, entered, and shut it. He pushed her into a chair in the corner of the room and locked the door with a key, hiding it when Jes wasn't looking. Jay walked over to the corner by her and bent over to pick up a chair that was knocked over, his back to her.

"So, let's talk."

@Yappi

~*Laika Flynn*~

"Ah, right" she laughed softly seeming like she wasn't as anxious anymore "And yeah, I'm okay, I just thought I was intruding or something, I thought only one person could officially bring in people or something..."

@Mira1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back