• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

~*Melina Herford*~

Melina frowned lightly as she sat beside him "I can't answer that since I don't know" she said quietly "But maybe it'll get better, right?" She asked looking to him. "I can wait up with you if you don't want to sleep" she offered.

@Shammy the Shamrock

<p>Ash let out a sigh of relief as the door was shut, never really feeling safe until she was inside. It'd been a while since she had found a place this good and zombie-free. She smiled and dropped low, beside the head of the animal, and she began working the blade into the skin, now used to preparing food for herself. The smell of coppery blood filled the air, and she held her breath as she worked. "This had better be worth it," she said, nearly gagging as the hide was cut off.</p>

<p>

<a contenteditable="false" rel="external nofollow" href="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/36399-ladyaria/" data-mentionid="36399">@LadyAria</a></p>

Aria

"Oh sure it must be" she grinned and before she continued she stood up and opened the small window on the top of the shed for some air. She noticed the girl almost gagging to the smell of blood to which she grew accustomed to being her training as a surgeon so it didn't bother her that much. She rolled up her sleeves and started skinning from the body from the bottom "Well this is my life story... but instead on human beings hehe"

@Ash Fray

She tugged some of the brown hide from bone and meat, and began searching for what was edible for them. The place was beginning to get messy, and she exhaled slowly as she looked at her hands. They were stained crimson, and dripping with blood. She ignored that, and started to pull bone from the animal, the meat they cut eat piling up beside them. She sniffed and smiled. "I guess this isn't new to you then. I could never handle the blood enough to be a doctor...I always wanted to be an artist. Guess that career's out the window now, though."

@LadyAria

((alllllriggt I'm back what happened, am I going to regret being gone... where might Jack and Jada be?))

Aria

She couldn't help but grin at that "An artist aye? You've got your paint right there.." she pointed at the blood which coated her palms "Should I pose for you if you wish? I'd be happy to hun" she grinned and winked and slowly lowered herself and collected the hide to a random bag and decided they can use that as lure bait, she went and helped de-meating the deer as to get rid of the mess. "However I always have been intrigued in being a surgeon... my father was and I wanted to continue in his footsteps."

@Ash Fray

Mira1 said:
((alllllriggt I'm back what happened, am I going to regret being gone... where might Jack and Jada be?))
(Harmony is near the book store and Jada -brain fart- I don't know)

She chuckled at that, wiping her hands against the floor to try to get rid of the stench. "Ha ha. Very funny." She couldn't stop a smile spreading across her face, a dimple deepening in her cheek. Ash cocked her head as she listened. "That's sweet," she added. "I just wasn't great at anything else, to be honest." She cut the last of the meat, and sighed, gazing down at their handiwork. She felt her stomach rumble, and grinned sheepishly, nodding at the raw meat. "How do you want to cut this, then?

@LadyAria

As they were going to the church, there was a loud banging on the door of a store. Lawton put an arm in front of Jess, stopping her.

'Should we check that out? What do you think?'

@Yappi

Quillicious said:
As they were going to the church, there was a loud banging on the door of a store. Lawton put an arm in front of Jess, stopping her.
'Should we check that out? What do you think?'

@Yappi
Jes

"I don't know, you tell me" I say sarcastically "I wouldant but it's your life I guess"

@Quillicious

Jack looks around dazed as if he doesn't know where he is. "Harmony? Where are you?" He yells out in a worried tone.

@Yappi

Harmony

I hear Jack yell for me, I sprint back to him "I'm here" I tell him as I approach him

Jes

"Yea...... I really don't when it's a random strangers, but since you insist I have little choice don't I?" I say getting my knife out

@Mira1 @Quillicious

((Hmm...may make a third character...*disappears into the shadows*))

<p><span style="color:#660000;"><strong>Jack smiled when he sees harmony approach. He quickly hugs her then looks around. "So, did you talk with Lucas or whatever his name was?"</strong></span></p>

<p><span style="color:#660000;">

</span><a contenteditable="false" rel="external nofollow" href="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/31013-yappi/" data-mentionid="31013"><span style="color:#660000;"><strong>@Yappi</strong></span></a></p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Mira1" data-cite="Mira1" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="186513" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>

<span style="color:#660000;"><strong>Jack smiled when he sees harmony approach. He quickly hugs her then looks around. "So, did you talk with Lucas or whatever his name was?"</strong></span><p><span style="color:#660000;">

</span><a contenteditable="false" rel="external nofollow" href="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/31013-yappi/" data-mentionid="31013"><span style="color:#660000;"><strong>@Yappi</strong></span></a></p>

</div></blockquote>

<p>

Harmony</p>

<p>

I nod my head "Yea! I also met someone else, her name was Jes" I say smiling </p>

<p>

<a contenteditable="false" rel="external nofollow" href="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/31115-mira1/" data-mentionid="31115">@Mira1</a></p>

Jack crosses his arms and was about to say something until she mentioned Jes. "Jes hu? Sounds familiar, what's she look like?" He asked knowing he had heard that name somewhere.

@Yappi

Aria

She looked down and sighed. "It's best if we cut them in strips and split them to be fair, I have a portable burner but a few gas left to do so but we can manage" she sighed at the girls comments, nothing about her life was sweet. She was the cause of her mother's death together with her twin brother's as she thinks and left her father alone, now not knowing if he is alive or dead ever since the event has occurred. She got a piece of old cloth and started wiping the mess to relieve a little from the stench. Digging through her pack she opened a water bottle and took a few sips and offered her some "Here.." Her face was now a tad plain rather than the flirtatious look she was giving her. She was moody like that.

@Ash Fray

'I'm not gonna make you, mate. Fine, we don't have to. It's probably a walker anyway.'

There was a muffled scream, quickly cut off, and a thump.

'I said probably.'

The footsteps were Jay's. He was jogging up to them, waving.

"Hey, Lawton. Who's your girlfriend?"

Lawton just cleared his throat.

@Yappi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back