• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

~*Laika Flynn*~

Laika looked at him as he rambled with his words, which she honestly found amusing, laughing softly first she went to answer but before she could he kissed her cheek then took off. She simply stared at where he was before taking off as she processed it, her cheeks tinting a light pink. After a while she herself climbed in the window again passing the sleeping bag and going to the mattress where she lay down to sleep. "Goodnight" she muttered quietly, not sure if he was awake to hear it or not. She then curled up to go to sleep.

@Quillicious

Quillicious said:
((*Twitches in my sleep*
Just...one more post, mom...one more...))
((Fine xD but now you sleep, its like what 6:19am for you now?))

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Quillicious" data-cite="Quillicious" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="186513" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>((The Sun's out.))</div></blockquote>

<p>

((Oh. You can still get some sleep though? Or do you have to be up early?))</p>

( god I'm an awkward lil person xD but aye first post, here we gooo c:)

Ash fixed her long bow wedged over her shoulders as she hopped off the hood of a wrecked car, squinting through the kicked up dust flying through the air. Her hood was pulled over her head, and she dropped to a low crouch as she watched the doe wandering a few dozen feet away from her. This'll keep me going through winter, she thought. It had been days since her last proper meal, and this could be her chance. She slipped the bow from her shoulders, and drew one of her few arrows. Stilling herself, she straightened the arrow and held her breath, letting it glide through the air.

@LadyAria

Aria

Wandering round the same area, Aria was also searching through the area in order to get some nourishment for her belly. She was starved to that at a point that anything would satisfy her appetite. The girl was on opposite sides and had no notice that there was another being in the area but she spotted the same deer, elevating her crossbow she aimed for the heart as she pressed the trigger her arrow was also shot at the same time ripping through the air with the force, both arrows hitting the deer. She was wary about the situation right now.

@Ash Fray

LadyAria said:
Aria
Wandering round the same area, Aria was also searching through the area in order to get some nourishment for her belly. She was starved to that at a point that anything would satisfy her appetite. The girl was on opposite sides and had no notice that there was another being in the area but she spotted the same deer, elevating her crossbow she aimed for the heart as she pressed the trigger her arrow was also shot at the same time ripping through the air with the force, both arrows hitting the deer. She was wary about the situation right now.

@Ash Fray
She grinned to herself as her arrow hit the deer, but stilled when she spotted the second arrow. "What the..." she murmured, glancing around the area. She couldn't see anyone else, and so she crept forward slightly, peering around. Nobody. Her eyes landed back on the deer, and she sucked in a low breath as she thought of her options. If she left this spot, she could be shot at. But if she didn't get that deer...

Ash cursed to herself and stood, walking slowly towards the animal corpse, her eyes darting all over the place.

@LadyAria

Aria

She was also unsure of what her next step would be, she slowly reloaded her crossbow and was about to pull that trigger again when she spotted a figure walking towards the corpse. She was surprised that it was another living being seeing as she had been alone throughout this time ever since the event has occurred. She strapped her crossbow on her back and her hand went to the hilt of her dagger just in case and slowly ventured towards the corpse from behind her within a safe distance, clearing her throat.

@Ash Fray

She whirled around at the sound,her heart in her mouth when she saw the girl. Her eyes landed on the dagger she held, and she felt for her own switchblade, keeping her breath as steady as possible. She hadn't spoken to anyone in a long time, and so her voice was hoarse. She looked back to the dead animal, and let out a small breath. "Are you gonna kill me?" she questioned, raising an eyebrow. She stood her ground, and gave a small smirk.

@LadyAria

Last edited by a moderator:
Aria.

"Only if you attack me first hot stuff" she winked at the girl, despite her lack of communication with another living she still was able to, her own voice was quite sheepish but she kept her hand on her dagger to be wary. Her eyes fell on her switchblade, her grin never leaving her face.

@Ash Fray

Ash felt taken aback by her comment. She opened her mouth, but nothing came out. A smile bloomed on her face, and she couldn't stop it from widening. She flicked the blade she held, taking a careful step around the animal, still watching the girl. "Oh, I only attack people if they steal from me," she breathed a laugh. Ash loosened her taut shoulders, and kicked the ground with her scuffed boot.

"I'm Ariadne. Or Ash."

@LadyAria

Aria

The girl raised an eyebrow and frowned "Well Ash, I am Aria" she crouched down sitting in the air , her hands on her knees looking to the corpse and the animal "We had the same catch at the same time, it is only fair to get half of this" Her hand loosened from her blade and lowered before she dared to hover close.

@Ash Fray

Ash lifted her boot and pressed it against the animal, turning it slightly. They'd have to skin it first, and then gut it. She looked around her cautiously, making sure none of the dead were anywhere closeby. She tilted her head at the girl. "Well, nice to meet you, but we're gonna have to drag this inside, before any of the dead get a whiff."

@LadyAria

Aria

"Aye.. you read my mind" she grinned and looked at the abandoned shed she was bedding in in the far distance. "You have a place to stay? If you want mine ain't far you know.. a visit to my crib with a dead deer corpse is a best way to hook up" she winked and hooked her arm on the lower part of deer.

@Ash Fray

Ash laughed, her face feeling hotter as she bent low to heave the deer's head up, grunting against the weight. Her mind returned to the old mattress she'd been sleeping on most nights, and how the echo of the dead's footsteps kept her up. "It sounds like you've done this before. And you'll at least need to buy me dinner first."

@LadyAria

Aria

"Think of this as a fancy gourmet dinner... that we have to patch up for" she winked and hoisted up with her knees and awaited her, she didn't dare move till her new acquaintance was ready to move. "I had my fair share of dogs and deer yes, but I am more of a medical support rather then a chef"

@Ash Fray

"I'm already looking forward to it," she grinned widely, sidestepping a pile of rock from the ruined building beside them. She moved slowly, trying not to get winded by the animal they carried. Her hood slipped from her head as she did so, and she shook the loose hair from her face. "Really? So did you study medicine before...this happened?" she asked, trying to catch her breath. She was always better with speed than strength.

@LadyAria

Aria

She grinned as she was directing her towards the shed which was not far. She nodded and smiled warmly "Yes, I was studying to become a surgeon" she sighed as she lowered the dear and un-barricaded the shed and opened the door, "Come on we'll chit-chat later it's time to get this stack of meat inside this shed" she grinned

@Ash Fray

Jason was kicking and swerving on the pew. He kept making sounds of distress, whining and holding his head in his sleep. He curled up tighter and jumped up, trying to find something but he couldn't find it. He was shaking "Where is she, where is she," he kept saying in a weak voice.

@Nona

Ash's eyes widened as she listened to Aria. Her own mother had been a doctor, and memories of her hit her like a brick wall. She smiled slightly as the door was opened, heaving the animal into the shed. Her arms ached, and she shook them out, reaching for one of the longer knives in her belt. The hilt was cold, and she pointed at the deer, her lips curling into a small smile. "Where do you want to start?"

@LadyAria

Aria

She instantly closed the door and barricaded it from the inside just in case. The shed was tad big to accommodate them perfectly, it was quite roomy with a makeshift bed and supplies and all, medical supplies the little she had at least. She took out her own blade and set down
"Let's get to skinning our dinner shall we?" she grinned.

@Ash Fray

Iclyn shook in a corner of the church alone. She felt worthless and horrible, even though she knew half the stuff she blamed herself for she didn't do.

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Quillicious" data-cite="Quillicious" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="186513" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>'Yeah, just follow me. It's at that church down the way. Nice to meet you.'<p>

Lawton gestured for her to follow.</p>

<p>

'We've had a bit of that going on, anyway.'</p>

<p>

<a contenteditable="false" rel="external nofollow" href="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/31013-yappi/" data-mentionid="31013">@Yappi</a></p>

</div></blockquote>

<p>

<em>Jes</em></p>

<p><em>

"Yea..." I say softy as I follow him to the church </em></p>

<p>Jason calmed down "I-I couldn't sleep," he said putting his head down. "I can't remember what scared me," he said sitting on the floor and leaning on the pew. "What have they done to me," he asked himself holding his head with one hand.</p>

<p>

<a contenteditable="false" rel="external nofollow" href="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/14559-nona/" data-mentionid="14559">@Nona</a></p>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back