• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mira1 said:
Jack crosses his arms and was about to say something until she mentioned Jes. "Jes hu? Sounds familiar, what's she look like?" He asked knowing he had heard that name somewhere.
@Yappi
Harmony

"Brown hair, leather jacket, looked like she would slit your throat in a instant" I say the last part sarcastically

Jes

I turn around looking Jes dead in the eyes doing a peace sign

Brown hair.... brown hair, threatening... "Was she cute?" He asked scraching his chin. He knew a Jes that happened to have brown hair, but last time they met she wasn't too threatening.

@Yappi

Ash hummed to herself as they cleaned up the mess, looking at her from the corner of her eye. Her expression seemed to have changed slightly, so she stayed quiet for a few more moments as she began cutting the meat for them to cook. "Thanks," she smiled as she took the water and sipped it, a feeling of cool relief washing down her. She handed it back. "Hey, are you okay?" she asked softly, concern on her face as she questioned her.

@LadyAria

Mira1 said:
Brown hair.... brown hair, threatening... "Was she cute?" He asked scraching his chin. He knew a Jes that happened to have brown hair, but last time they met she wasn't too threatening.
@Yappi
Harmony

I blush a little "Yea...." I say smiling

Jack looks at her with disbelief. "Oh my god..." he said in a slightly worried tone before sitting on the ground. "She's gonna kill me... did she mention me at all?"

@Yappi

Aria

She retrieved her bottle and capped it placing it down beside her, she slid down against the shed wall and leaned her head back. "Well kind of a vague question considering the situations we are living, don't you think sweet cheeks" she grinned and let out a sigh as she faced her, she was never the type to blurt out her life story, she had just met her but she just had a connection with her. "Don't worry your pretty little brain over someone you just met... it'll pass"

@Ash Fray

Mira1 said:
Jack looks at her with disbelief. "Oh my god..." he said in a slightly worried tone before sitting on the ground. "She's gonna kill me... did she mention me at all?"
@Yappi
Harmony

"No... But she was torturing Jason, almost made him wear a collar like mine" she says a little slow. I am so confused

Jack looks at her with a hysterical look on his face. He bursts out laughing, falling backwards onto the ground. "Serves him right!" He starts before he gets worried again. "Oh shit she's crazy..." he groans out and covers his eyes. "Shit I'm dead..."

@Yappi ((Why do I have a feeling she is going to pull a yandere type kidnapping?))

Mira1 said:
Jack looks at her with a hysterical look on his face. He bursts out laughing, falling backwards onto the ground. "Serves him right!" He starts before he gets worried again. "Oh shit she's crazy..." he groans out and covers his eyes. "Shit I'm dead..."
@Yappi ((Why do I have a feeling she is going to pull a yandere type kidnapping?))
Harmony

"Why are you dead?" I poke him "You seem pretty alive right now"

~*Laika Flynn*~

Stretching before she left the attic of the church Laika then went to grab her bag to get herself something to eat. She supposed she could have gotten some food from the church's stores itself but she didn't feel she had the privilege to do that since she had only lived there a day so far. That and she could have sworn she saw a foot in a pickle jar with the rest of the normal food and she did not want to get involved in whoever labeled that as theirs. Reaching into her bag she pulled out an apple, sitting on the steps outside the church as she ate it.

@Any one :3

Jack looks at her in with a slightly annoyed look in his face. "I will be if she gets her hands on me!" He quickly stood and looked around. "We gotta hide somewhere she wondered find us okay..." he grabs her hand gently. "Will you help me?"

@Yappi

Mira walked outside the church and yawned. She sees a new face and smiled. "Guess I missed you hu? My name Mira, who might you be?" She asks sitting down next to her.

@Nona

Harmony

"Let's hide at the church, only a few people live there" I say not really knowing annywhere else

Yappi said:
Jes
I see Jay ask my name "Jes is my name, don't wear it out" I say with a innocent smile
"How original."

'Jes, here, decided it'd be a good idea to capture Jason and torture him. Haven't we heard this story before?'

"Yeah, that douche Jack. Fuckin' hate that guy..."

@Yappi

Jack is visibly shaking with fear. He nods and picks her up the starts to sprint in the direction of the church.

@Yappi

Mira1 said:
Jack is visibly shaking with fear. He nods and picks her up the starts to sprint in the direction of the church.
@Yappi
Harmony

"Weeeee!!" I yell as he sprints off

Towards the church

Jes

"In sorry, I haven't seen people in months... I went a little insane" I say frowning, that's not true. I'm insane with or without people

"just... tell me if you see her okay. Id rather not run into her..." he said in a scared voice as if he was a child. He sees the church coming up andruns into it.

@Yappi

Last edited by a moderator:
"Okay. Cool cool. Lawton, why were you going to bring her to the chruch?"

'I dunno. She needed a place to stay.'

Jay sighed and rubbed his temples.

"Look, Jes, no offense, but we can't bring you to the church. We have a nearby safehouse."

@Yappi

Quillicious said:
"How original."
'Jes, here, decided it'd be a good idea to capture Jason and torture him. Haven't we heard this story before?'

"Yeah, that douche Jack. Fuckin' hate that guy..."

@Yappi
((I love how you just casually have him mention jack xD ))

~*Laika Flynn*~

Laika stopped eating and looked over her shoulder at the girl walking towards her "Nah, I only arrived here yesterday evening" she said as the girl sat next to her "Hi Mira, I'm Laika" she said looking to Mira.

@Mira1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back