• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
MiyaTheNeko said:
((Miya: oh shut up, I'm the best adopted mom ever. -does superhero stance-))
(Threat: Yes mom! Sorry, I'll be the best adopted son (' :) ) -Tries to do same pose but falls on face-OW!)

As they walked Jack put his hand on Lucas's shoulder and slowed him down some. He leaned forward with a smile. "You try anything with my daughter I I'll not be afraid to slit that throat if yours." He said quietly o harmony could hear then patted his back. "Remember that, okay?" He said before trailing along next to Harmony.

@Yappi @Naomi Nakashima

[QUOTE="Shammy the Shamrock]
(Threat: Yes mom! Sorry, I'll be the best adopted son (' :) ) -Tries to do same pose but falls on face-OW!)

[/QUOTE]
((Miya: -Laughs her ass off while helping him up- You okay bud?))

Arkady let out a loud "Fuck you!!" In triumph, and joy, as he drove through the woods on a dirt path in his dark green Jeep. Behind him was a dark red Mustang GT, with 2 men on the inside. One of the men, dressed in typical bandit clothes, crawled out of the window of his Mustang, with a sawed-off shotgun in one hand. He aimed, and fired twice at Ark's rear tires. One of the lead rounds hit it's target, and Arkady found himself fighting for control over his Jeep, laughing all the way. His laughing only intensified when the Mustang slammed into his rear bumper, causing the vehicle to lurch forward. Ark looked to his left as he saw the Mustang creep up beside his vehicle, the man in the window loading his shotgun. He smiled, and slammed his Jeep into the side of the Mustang, killing the man on contact. The Mustang slammed into a tree on the side of the trail, near a girl who was walking through the woods that surrounded the trail. Ark slammed on the brakes, and attempted a drift, but it ended in his Jeep barrel-rolling 3 or 4 times, rendering the vehicle useless. Ark, being the optimistic fun-loving man that he was, burst out laughing, and pounding on the dashboard in excitement.

@MiyaTheNeko

MiyaTheNeko said:
As they walked Jack put his hand on Lucas's shoulder and slowed him down some. He leaned forward with a smile. "You try anything with my daughter I I'll not be afraid to slit that throat if yours." He said quietly o harmony could hear then patted his back. "Remember that, okay?" He said before trailing along next to Harmony.
@Yappi @Naomi Nakashima
Harmony

I don't hear Jack, I approach the apartment and. Walk in Going up to my apartment room

Lucas shudders slightly at Jack's words, he'd never do something like that to Harmony. Not after everything she's been through. The boy followed her into the apartment, sliding his backpack under one of the beds and falling onto it. Exhausted. "I missed you bed~"

@MiyaTheNeko

@Yappi

I decided to get on the bike, glad to hear that the place can be locked. I put the helmet on, I feel Hyde take over. I look at the man, I can kill him later, I put my back over my shoulder and smile. No changes could be seen easily as I stared "Let's go," I said in my gravely voice.

@MiyaTheNeko

Last edited by a moderator:
Yappi said:
(Him and insane Harmony would get along well...)
(He trampled a kid to death just for bumping into him. It would be like a lamb trying to make friends with a lion....then again)

6a00d8345157c669e20112791d337728a4-250wi

Thetas said:

Arkady let out a loud "Fuck you!!" In triumph, and joy, as he drove through the woods on a dirt path in his dark green Jeep. Behind him was a dark red Mustang GT, with 2 men on the inside. One of the men, dressed in typical bandit clothes, crawled out of the window of his Mustang, with a sawed-off shotgun in one hand. He aimed, and fired twice at Ark's rear tires. One of the lead rounds hit it's target, and Arkady found himself fighting for control over his Jeep, laughing all the way. His laughing only intensified when the Mustang slammed into his rear bumper, causing the vehicle to lurch forward. Ark looked to his left as he saw the Mustang creep up beside his vehicle, the man in the window loading his shotgun. He smiled, and slammed his Jeep into the side of the Mustang, killing the man on contact. The Mustang slammed into a tree on the side of the trail, near a girl who was walking through the woods that surrounded the trail. Ark slammed on the brakes, and attempted a drift, but it ended in his Jeep barrel-rolling 3 or 4 times, rendering the vehicle useless. Ark, being the optimistic fun-loving man that he was, burst out laughing, and pounding on the dashboard in excitement.

@MiyaTheNeko
Miya heard a large amount of commotion in the woods which was strange. She usually only heard the moans and groans of Zombies that lurked the surrounding area. This time it was cars, two different types of cars she couldn't necessarily see at the moment. She kept her guard up until she finally reached a trail. Not far from walking a mustang hit at tree near where she was walking. "WAS ZUM TEUFEL!" She screamed out and jumped to the side, stumbling to the ground. The people in the mustang appeared to be dead. She then saw a Jeep barrel rolling not far ahead. She ran up to check on the man who was laughing hysterically. "And I thought I as crazy..." she said to herself as she approached the Jeep. "You okay?" She asked, her gun heald at her side incase he tried anything.

@Thetas

@MiyaTheNeko[/URL]
Adam chuckles and looks back at the man. "Hold on tight!" He said before speeding off down the street. Strangely not to far down the stops at a set of apartments. "This is where I live, there is more populated area I stay at if you would rather go there. Either way I have to run inside real quick.

@Shammy the Shamrock

Jack settled himself against a wall in Harmonys apartment. "So, where exactly will everyone be sleeping?" He asked with a slight yawn.

@Yappi

Harmony

I get a cot from the closet "Dad, I got this for you!" I say laying it out for him. I lay a small cushion on it and some sheets.

@MiyaTheNeko

AJ

I wake up from a nap, I try to get awake.

Johny

I walk up to the woods and I see Miya and 1 other random person "Hey! A little help!" I say walking up to them. My leg broken

@Shammy the Shamrock

Arkady's hysterical laughter slowly died down to a slow chuckle as the woman approached. He saw the hand on her gun, and his face brightened up a bit. He pounded on the dashboard one last time, and looked up to her. He was upside down. "Nope." He said, with a bright smile plastered across his face. He pressed the button for his seatbelt, which caused him to fall onto the windshield with a crash, and a shatter. He laughed a bit, and looked up at the girl, extending his hand so she could help him up.

"Little help?"

He asked, with a heavy Russian accent.

I grabbed my gun and was ready to shoot him, I was stopped by my other hand. "No!!!" I scream falling to the ground and tucking the gun away "L-let's get inside fast," I say holding my hand behind my back, Hyde trying to control me. I take off the helmet and start to breath heavily, wanting to go as soon as possible.

@MiyaTheNeko

Miya holstered her gun and kneeled down so that she could see the man better. She couldn't help but laugh some at the man's hysterical gestures. From what he could tell he seemed very friendly but sort of... strange. She smiled back when he asked for help and gladly pulled him out of the Jeep. She stood him and and smiled. "Who are you?" She asked, her hands on her hips and a cheeky smile on her face. She heald a finger up to Johny indicating one second. She was very interested in this new man who seemed to happy.

@Thetas @Yappi

Adam quickly slings out his gun and turns around when the man screams no. He looked around with a confused look on his face and nodded. "Uh... okay then come on." He lowered his gun and lead the man into the apartment building where they took the stairs to a room that happened to be connected with another. "Two rooms, I use both for different things but you can take my room, I'll take the studio." He said turning to the man with a smile.

@Shammy the Shamrock

a

Yappi said:
Harmony
I get a cot from the closet "Dad, I got this for you!" I say laying it out for him. I lay a small cushion on it and some sheets.

@MiyaTheNeko

AJ

I wake up from a nap, I try to get awake.

Johny

I walk up to the woods and I see Miya and 1 other random person "Hey! A little help!" I say walking up to them. My leg broken

@MiyaTheNeko

"I'm Ark."

He explained, as he was pulled from his Jeep. He had a rather deep gash along the right side of his chest, which went all the way down to his stomach, slowly moving inward the further down you went. The gash went through his dark blue winter coat, as well as his white undershirt. It appeared to be fresh, although it couldn't have come from the crash that had happened just moments before.

"And you are?"

He asked, with a warm smile spread across his face.

@MiyaTheNeko

I ran to the room and closed the door "LOCK IT!!! DO NOT OPEN THIS DOOR UNTIL THE MORNING!" I yelled and lean against the door, shaking as Hyde tries to take over. I scream in frustration and anger as I can feel the change "LEAVE YOU FOUL DEMON! NEVER, I AM YOU, YOU ARE HYDE! NO!!!" I yell at myself, hoping the door was locked.

@MiyaTheNeko

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back