• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jes

I am cornered "Look, I don't have much for supply's. Let me live and I won't bother anyone here again, I swear" I say scared.

(Jason, my new char Jes and Quills 2 chars are nea

[QUOTE="Shammy the Shamrock]
(I'm so sorry, forgive me ;- ;)

[/QUOTE]
((....Its okay, I guess ;-; its just any other RP I've been in they ask first before the character is whisked off in a rush like that...))

Nona said:
((....Its okay, I guess ;-; its just any other RP I've been in they ask first before the character is whisked off in a rush like that...))
((I so surry, Nona. I got carried away! It's not what it looks like, I swears it! Take me back! Please take me back!))

Nona said:
(I apologize for this and will make sure it doesn't happen again. In a bit I'll make sure Jason returns)

(Hey quill, Jes is cowering in fear over here. Jason can get up and run and Lawton can do what he does)

Jes

I quiver in fear, Jason knocked out and I'm cornered in a alley. I run up agains the wall before turning around "Please don't, I'll do anything" I beg to Lawton

@Quillicious

Yappi said:
Jes
I am cornered "Look, I don't have much for supply's. Let me live and I won't bother anyone here again, I swear" I say scared.

(Jason, my new char Jes and Quills 2 chars are nea
Lawton kicked Jason in the head, very hard. If he was out from him falling on him, he was now. He glared at Jess.

'Jesus, you remind me of Jack...'

Quillicious said:
((Okie, so Jay was never there, @Yappi. Lawton was, he was thrown out. @Nona, let's continue from where we left off. Boom, donezo.))
((Okay :3! Thank you, sorry I ruined your fun...;w;))

~*Laika Flynn*~

Laika looked at him after he spoke, offering for her to stay the night in the church. Going silent for a moment she weighed her options. On one hand she didn't know this group at all so she didn't know if she could even trust Jay and the other people there....but on the other hand, it was getting late and who knew how long it would be before she found somewhere else to stay?. She bit her lip a little in thought a little before giving a nod "...Alright, I guess I could rest up and leave tomorrow..." She eventually decided "I mean, if that's no trouble" she said stretching a little.

@Quillicious

[QUOTE="Shammy the Shamrock](I apologize for this and will make sure it doesn't happen again. In a bit I'll make sure Jason returns)

[/QUOTE]
((Thank you [after all Melina was left behind in a store alone abd Melina is....well, Melina xD ]! Its okay :3 I just couldn't reply because I was sick all night and then when I could both characters that were intera ying with mine were gone so it kinda bummed me out since I was like 'Jeez am I that boring?!' :'D))

<p>Jay waved a hand at her.</p>

<p>

"Pfft. Not a problem at all. C'mere, I'll show you where you can sleep."</p>

<p>

He entered the church, waiting for her in the doorway.</p>

<p>

((Don't worry bout it.))</p>

<p>

<a contenteditable="false" rel="external nofollow" href="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/14559-nona/" data-mentionid="14559">@Nona</a></p>

<p>

Lawton sighed and shook his head.</p>

<p>

'Look, mate...I'm sorry you had to go through that. I won't kill you, or him. Just forget about kidnapping people, and maybe I can forget about you tryin' to kill both of us. I'm sure Jay would've killed you for this, so be glad.'</p>

<p>

He held out a hand to her and offered a small smile. He was being genuine.</p>

<p>

'Name's Lawton.'</p>

<p>

<a contenteditable="false" rel="external nofollow" href="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/31013-yappi/" data-mentionid="31013">@Yappi</a></p>

Jason got up and felt his head pounding "Baby," he said not feeling his best. He looked around but his vision was blurred, he heard people talking followed them "Baby?" He asked again still rubbing his head.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nona said:
((Thank you [after all Melina was left behind in a store alone abd Melina is....well, Melina xD ]! Its okay :3 I just couldn't reply because I was sick all night and then when I could both characters that were intera ying with mine were gone so it kinda bummed me out since I was like 'Jeez am I that boring?!' :'D))
((No way. You're truthfully one of the most interesting and detailed RPers I've met, and most of your posts are very well thought out. Definitely not boring by my standards. ^-^))

Last edited by a moderator:
Jes

I gulp before offering out a shaky Hand, I stand up and shake his hand "Jessica, Jes for short" I say happy he didn't kill me "Do you have somewhere I can stay?" I ask trying to not be insane. "I'm sorry about Jason, I... I did more than torture him" I say frowning

@Quillicious @Shammy the Shamrock

Nona said:
(You aren't boring, I enjoy your type if writing and waited for every reply you made. I just became inpatient and it was my fault, my apologies)

'Yeah, just follow me. It's at that church down the way. Nice to meet you.'

Lawton gestured for her to follow.

'We've had a bit of that going on, anyway.'

@Yappi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back