• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Fuck...you..."

Jay socked her in the face and rolled over so his arm was on her throat.

"Wait, let me rephrase that. I don't want to fuck you."

He looked over at Jason.

"Seriously, dude? You have a kid. And a wife. What the fuck?"

Lawton was still in the pile of matresses, but awake now. He wiggled toward the door as he heard Jay's voice.

'Hey, mate! She tried to kill me! Kind of...'

@Shammy the Shamrock @Yappi

Quillicious said:
"Fuck...you..."
Jay socked her in the face and rolled over so his arm was on her throat.

"Wait, let me rephrase that. I don't want to fuck you."

He looked over at Jason.

"Seriously, dude? You have a kid. And a wife. What the fuck?"

Lawton was still in the pile of matresses, but awake now. He wiggled toward the door as he heard Jay's voice.

'Hey, mate! She tried to kill me! Kind of...'

@Shammy the Shamrock @Yappi
Jes

"Awe, you know how to make a girl feel like a stray cat..." I say sad "I'm sorry" I say looking to the side "Its just when I don't talk to people for months I go insane"
@Quillicious @Shammy

"I mean, I didn't mean to offend you or anything, but...you're kinda crazy, and I don't have sex with crazy girls. No offense."

Lawton had cut his binds and ran over to Jason, freeing him and running off, carrying him.

'You're straight fucked, mate. What'd she do to you?'

Jay scratched his head awkwardly.

@Yappi @Shammy the Shamrock

Jason stayed silent, he twitched squirming off and punching the guy who carried him. He put his hands in his pockets and started to walk back, flipping them off, going back for his mask and other things.

@Quillicious @Yappi

Last edited by a moderator:
Quillicious said:
"I mean, I didn't mean to offend you or anything, but...you're kinda crazy, and I don't have sex with crazy girls. No offense."
Lawton had cut his binds and ran over to Jason, freeing him and running off, carrying him.

'You're straight fucked, mate. What'd she do to you?'

Jay scratched his head awkwardly.

Jes

I cry a little "I'm not crazy, I just get lonely" I say softly "I haven't seen anyone else in months" I say getting close to Jay

@Quillicious

'Yeah, let's all go to the fuckin' rapist's house! The fuck's wrong with you?!'

Lawton jogged over to Jason and tugged his arm, dragging him to the church.

'Jay's a dead man. Let's wait till that c*nt's moved on and go for your stuff. They're not in it for the loot.'

@Shammy the Shamrock

Jes

"Yea...." I smile, "I'm sorry about your friend.... But I need someone to help me" I say drawing on the ground with my finger. "Say, how about you?" I ask leaping on him. I lick my lips, I hold his hands down "Only if you want to course" I say having full intent of making him my new pet. Of course there will be some knife play, "After all, why else would you stay?" I ask.

@Quillicious

Jason saw him tug and continued his walk not giving a single fuck, he didn't pay attention. He knew he was taller and if anything could continue as he pleased. He sighed but kept moving, he took off his duster so he wouldn't tug anymore revealing his skeleton T. He sat by the apartment near the door.

"Well, shit. I guess talking's out of the question..."

He was hoping he could knock her out and run away, but he wouldn't say it. Secretly, he loved pain. It was like adrenaline to him.

"Does my opinion in the matter really make a difference?"

@Yappi

Jes

I undo his belt and cuddle real close to him. I'm not going to fuck em, phychological warfare. I cuddle up next to him, spooning him. I'm already exausted from before, I slip a collar on his neck while he's not looking and whisper into his ear "My pet, later maybe"

@Quillicious @Shammy the Shamrock

Jason gave a soft growl as he curled up near the door. He didn't even know why he was at the Lions den, then it hit him. She had made him feel pain and he enjoyed it, he for some reason wanted more, he felt happy.

Jay felt a rush as she choked him. He laughed despite it.

"You really want...a pet who doesn't...feel pain? He's...useless. No reaction...no fun, babe."

He chuckled again.

@Yappi

Jason got up and went inside, he stood in the shadows and watched. The collar made him growl, he didn't want to tip them off but at the same time he wanted to be hers. He didn't have his weapons but knew he could fight, what he said made him mad "Useless!". He said agitated as he stepped out.

Jay got up, chuckling to himself. Lawton walked in, his shotgun out. They pointed their guns at the pair. Jay snagged Jason's stuff, too.

"You don't get it, do you?"

'You've gone and fucked up now.'

Jay snatched the collar from Jason, still aiming the gun at them.

Jay smirked.

"Wait, the guy who pussied out just now is calling me a coward? I should put a fucking bullet in your brain for that, motherfucker."

'It's called being smarter than you, bastard. Get used to it.'

"You, bitch, have a problem. And you, cowboy, have a problem as well. You both are gonna die, or just one. Your choice."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back