• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jes

I smile slyly, before he passes out I whisper in his ear "Your mine"

I drag the man into a apartment and tie him up to a chair. I take off the mask, I look at him and lick my lips.

@Shammy the Shamrock

Jason wakes up "OH GOD, I LEFT THE STOV-Wait a minute I don't cook," he said looking up at the women and his binds. "Howdy, names Jason," he said with a smile, feeling better without his mask.

@Yappi

Jason looked down and smiled "Ouch," he said in a fake voice. "It'll take a lot more than a stab to make me submit," he said with a chuckle, knowing he didn't feel the pain, it would take a lot more.

@Yappi

Jes

"Oh this is only the beginning, that's not even starting the mental torture" I say sitting on his lap and taking my knife and cuttin the little piece of rubber skin between the thumb and index finger. I then start to slowly drill my knife into his back.

@Shammy the Shamrock

Jason looked at the knife in his back "Bad first date huh," he said laughing. He soon felt a pinch, he ignored it just thinking it was something inside him. He kicked his legs and smile staring at her.

@Yappi

Jes

I stab him in the kidney and then slice thinly across his neck "There's two kind of torture I can do... Want me to do both" I say taking off my shirt and cuddling close to him while twisting my knife into the another stab wound "Your choice" I smile cruely

(Quill you can jump in soon)

@Shammy the Shamrock @Quillicious

Jason tilted his head "Actually I believe it is *Grunt* your choice," he said starting to feel something he never thought he would feel, pain. He kind of gave up in fighting whatever she did. He still refused to be her pet but was getting tired of the torture tactics.

@Yappi

There was a loud bang as Lawton slammed the butt of his shotgun on the door hinges. Another hit caused a loud splinter to be heard. He kicked the rest down, pumping his shotgun and aiming it at Jess.

'I gotcha mate. I saw this cheeky c*nt drug you and followed. You little bastard, you better get the fuck up. And for fuck's sake put your clothes on!'

@Shammy the Shamrock @Yappi

Last edited by a moderator:
When she threw the knife he dove to the ground, rolling as he landed. He charged into her, ignoring the pain of the knife in his stomach and threw her into the wall. He quickly cut Jason free and shoved him out of the door, pulling his shotgun and, facing the room, walked behind him.

'Bloody hell...'

@Shammy the Shamrock @Yappi

Jes

I stand a back up, I shove my knife into the shotguns mechanism and I use a chloroform rag to try and knock him out before he frees Jason. I pin him to the ground trying to hold the rag to his nose "If he won't be my pet you will!" I yell

Jason growled "No! He ain't being no ones pet, if you want a pet i'll do it. I am at least pain resistant," he said with his hand in his pockets. He smiled he put his weapons on the ground.

@Yappi @Quillicious

'Fucking run, mate!'

Those were the only words he could get out of his mouth after he managed to slice the ropes holding Jason's arms. There were some muffled curses, but he finally stopped struggling and twitched once before blacking out.

@Yappi @Shammy the Shamrock

Jes

"He tried to kill me, I'm going to love breaking him" I say tying him up "Oh ok fine, one or the other..." I kick Lawton out the window into a pile of pillows as matrices. I tie Jason back up "Know where were we...." Say before slipping my bra off "That's right, right here" I say before shhhh fade to black

Jason snapped back after what they had done, he became silent. He refused to speak and tried to remember what had happened his memory was fuzzy when everything faded to black. He tried to rub his head but realized his hands were tied down.

@Yappi

"WHAT THE FUCK IS WITH THE APOCALYPSE?!"

Jay saw the busted open door and peeked inside as Jess started to get nekked. He pulled his pistol and set it to her head.

"Yeah, this guy's got a wife or something. So no. No. Just no."

@Yappi @Shammy the Shamrock

((Can't I kill my char in peace?!))

Jes

I'm already exausted "Awe you came in just before round 2" I say sadly "Well you see here's your problem I have a POCKET SAND!!!" I throw a clump of sand in his face and start to wrap my hand across his throat pinning him to the ground... Still completely naked mind you

@Quillicious @Shammy the Shamrock

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back