• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
[QUOTE="Silver Queen]"Huh." said Shadow, looking up to the sky. She closed her eyes and sighed.

[/QUOTE]
Harmony

I hum as I look upwards at the clouds

Marcus

I bust through the door of the church. My leg broken and arm bone sticking out "Someone fuckin help me!!!" I yell, I went on a scavenging trip. Johnys dead! Fuckin crushed by a demolisher, blew himself up before he turned. Killed the demolisher in the process.

@Anyon-else

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Shammy the Shamrock]
(Oh get ready to tell Peace that Peace: Tell me what? N-nothing!!!)

[/QUOTE]
(Don't worry, Johny is clever. Marcus has sustained ALOT of injury)

[QUOTE="Silver Queen]Iclyn jumped from the pew she was sitting in. "Okay, okay, calm down. Can Anyone help me?!? Please?!?!"

[/QUOTE]
Marcus

"God this fuckin hurts!!!!" I say as my leg cracks from pressure and I fall over.

Kin has been fighting zombies throughout the whole day. No sleep. The persons he used to come with is gone. With his dagger, he didn't manage to get bitten even with close combat fight. He's finding surviving persons. "More humans, less zombies." He thought. Being a singular target traveling the whole continent with alot of zombies in it makes Kin too vulnerable. He has to find humans, he has too. He may not be the only surviving persons in the world as he know it. Kin continued to walk around to find some persons, and loot, and kill some zombies.

Johny

I push the demolisher corpse off me. I crawl out, I'm hurt bad. But I won't bleed out. My leg was crushed, I use a stick to prop myself up

"I just... miss how things were... that's all. I abandoned my sister because I thought it would help me start over. But... It just made things worse."

"Okay, okay..." said Iclyn, more to herself than to Marcus. She rushed out and grabbed some gauze and a stick, dressed Marcus's wounds, and stepped back. It must have been several hours by now.

I was traveling around the city, writing in my book as usual. He wants to get out but I won't let him, I must not let the demon out to kill more, I have had it. I drop near a car window, holding my stomach "Oh god no! NO! Not right now," I say staring into the window seeing me. "Oh yes Dr. Jekyll, Hyde's come to play" I said grabbing my cane from the bag. I look at his notes "Bla, bla, bla, he can't be stopped, I must rid of him soon. Good luck with that!" I say ripping out the page and walking down a street, the apocalypse was a lovely sight in this day and age.

[QUOTE="Silver Queen]"Okay, okay..." said Iclyn, more to herself than to Marcus. She rushed out and grabbed some gauze and a stick, dressed Marcus's wounds, and stepped back. It must have been several hours by now.

[/QUOTE]
Marcus

Only 4 minutes after wrapping the gauze there soaked in blood. I've lost a lot of blood, I am going dillusional. "I don't know who you are, but give this to my brother" I had her a sawed off shotgun before falling back.

His heart slows down, he closes his eyes. Frost bites at his body, the heart stops. Marcus is dead, smiling. Marcus takes a deep breath and don't breath out.

[QUOTE="Silver Queen]"I just... miss how things were... that's all. I abandoned my sister because I thought it would help me start over. But... It just made things worse."

[/QUOTE]
Harmony

"We all make mistakes... We just have to live with em." I say looking into the sky

(THE ROAD TO PAGE 1000, HERE WE GO)

From inside the bookstore, Lucas listened to Harmony and Shadow's conversation. From what he could hear, they were talking about siblings. That reminded Lucas, that his big brother was yet to be found. He could still be alive! That thought alone gave Lucas hope. That in mind, he knew he had to keep going. He had to find his brother. So he left the bookstore and stepped out into the street.

@the people in and near the library

Last edited by a moderator:
Kin's face was covered in soot and found some buildings, houses, and structures. "Well, l-looting time." Kin's left arm got injured for him to survive a 20 feet fall from a building. He walked through a house and he found something...no, someone, walking towards the opposite direction. It must be someone. It didn't walk like the Smiling Man creepypasta or like the zombies. "Hey! Over here!" He shouted.

@Naomi Nakashima

Iclyn looks down at her shaking hand. He was gone. "I can't save anyone... I couldn't save my sister, I couldn't save my parents, and I couldn't save him." she whispers. Then, louder, screaming, "I CAN'T SAVE ANYONE!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back