• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shadow froze up a bit. "Well... I was an assassin, way back when. Got the name Shadow because a could blend right in. That's... that's all you need to know."

Quillicious said:
A slightly mischevious grin spread across his face.
"You're not bored, eh? I guess I entertained you well. I'm glad to be of service, then."

Jay gave a mocking bow, laughing as he straightened up. He looked her over quickly, hoping she didn't notice.

@Nona

~*Laika Flynn*~

She hadn't noticed him looking her over really "Not at all, the tour was short and sweet, no time to be bored" she said with a nod before looking to the church for a bit then sighing "Well, its a pretty cool settlement but I shouldn't intrude any longer now huh." She said tucking a piece of hair behind her ear again.

@Quillicious

@Mira1[/URL]

Jason just looked back "Steal everything," he said with a shrug, he took the arm and poked her a few times. "It also works as a shoving stick," he said wearing random clothes he had found. Jason looked around and stuffed the hand is his bag "Ya find everything," he said smiling.

@Nona

~*Melina Herford*~

"H-Hey!!" she said with giggling as she was poked, raising her hands in a defensive manner "Point taken" she said as she looked around at him "You look good" she said giving a thumbs up and a small giggle in response to his new outfit. Now that her normal backpack was pretty much almost full she stopped lifting stuff.

@Shammy the Shamrock

Harmony

"Neat" I say smiling "Well I'm Harmony, a orphan that survived the apacolypse and Jack kidknapped. He made me his pet but overtime he ended up adopting me" I say like it's completely normal

@Silver Queen

So far, so good. No bites. Visible, at least.

"I mean, intruding is a bad thing, and I wouldn't say you're necessarily a bad thing. You can stay, if you want. Tomorrow morning you can be on your way."

Jay shifted his gaze to the floor.

@Nona

Jason smiled and went over to change back to his normal clothes, he took his bag and slung it over his shoulder. "Ready to go," he said putting his new duster on and spinning his gun with one hand. He looked down at her "You look cute," he said ruffling her hair and going outside.

@Nona

Last edited by a moderator:
<p>Shadow chuckled nervously. More memories she'd rather not remember. "Um, have you possibly, seen a girl with ash-blonde hair and blue eyes? Really friendly, trusts just about everyone?" she asked.</p>

[QUOTE="Silver Queen]Shadow chuckled nervously. More memories she'd rather not remember. "Um, have you possibly, seen a girl with ash-blonde hair and blue eyes? Really friendly, trusts just about everyone?" she asked.

[/QUOTE]
Harmony

"Nope"

"Oh." Shadow regained her posture. "Okay." She looked around at the library, and her arm tingling uncomfortably. She wanted to leave. "I must go." She said quickly, rubbing her arm and swishing past Harmony into the fresh air. She sighed and leaned against the building.

Shadow moves her hand away but she knew that Harmony had probably seen the burn scars already. "it was just... uncomfortable in there for me."

Harmony

"Awe it's ok see" I lift my leather jacket to reveal burn scars going up her arms to her chest and lower neck down to her upper leg. "I got caught in a truck explosion when all this started" I sigh

@Silver Queen

Shadow let her arm drop. "Fire that killed my parents. Long before all this." she said. She wasn't used to opening up, but this girl was just like her. Wait, did she say, Aw? "I'm not five. No, 'awing'. In fact, I'm probably older than you."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back