• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lucas couldn't stop sobbing, he even shook the corpses a few times to wake them up. It didn't work, the corpses just stayed there lifeless on the ground—yet he didn't stop trying. "M-Mom, Dad! Please...!" he yelled in between sobs, hitting his fists onto the floor "D-Don't leave me like this! We were going to be together again! All of us!"

Last edited by a moderator:
Threat kissed her cheek "I was joking, joking. Don't cry, don't cry, please," he said stroking her back. He grabbed her hand "You want to go back to the church." He asked looking down, feeling ashamed of his joke going too far.

@Mira1

Jack stops at the library and hears someone inside. Wait no, two people. One was sobbing and one asked who was there. Jack set Harmony down and approached the door. "Jack and harmony who are you?" He asked.

@Yappi @Silver Queen @Naomi Nakashima

Jada stopped hyperventilating and hugged him again. "You are so mean." She said with a giggle and kissed him. She took his hand and smiled. "Is there nothing else you want to do?" She said with a cute smile.

@Shammy the Shamrock

Threat remember something "Oh, I need a new jacket. Come on lets see if we can find one," he said dragging her along out of the park. He threw the rest of the bread at a zombie and walked out, a smile on his face.

@Mira1

Even though the boy continued crying, Lucas started to feel completely desolate. He didn't want to feel anything anymore, only his depression greeted him with open arms. Perhaps convincing him he'd be better off crushed under one of these bookshelves. No one would miss him for long, Harmony didn't need someone like him anyway. He knew loved her, but she had Jack right now—right? A failure like him didn't deserve a life either, not when his parents not longer had theirs. So he went over to a heavy looking bookshelf, pushing it around a bit to see if it would fall over on him. Not that his weak pushes really did anything.

@Yappi

@Mira1

@Silver Queen

Nami jumped up out of her sitting position and looked around, her hand still bleeding majorly. The cloth Die gave to her was already bloodied up. "So Where to now?" She asked as thy walked along the roof of the building. Die gave a shrug as he threw the bags to the other building and jumped, pulling Nami with her.

Nami laughed lightly and giggled, walking around the buildings. She grabbed a bag and placed it on her back, the Walkers followed them closely.

Lucas feels a nudge on his shoulder, breaking him from what he was doing. Seeing Harmony next to him, he barely hears what she said. Something like 'good news!' '-s my dad'...Dad, Dad, Dad...D-Dad He starts sobbing again, shivering "M-Mom, D-Dad..." he stares over at the corpses again, legs threatening to collapse again. He pushes past Harmony, as if she were just an illusion, and hugs one of the corpses. Blood staining his clothes slightly "I should be the dead one..."

@Yappi

@Mira1

@Silver Queen

Lucas pulls away from her, backing up a bit "G-Get a grip!? My parent are DEAD!" he shouts with swirling emotions "And-!...And...I couldn't save them" he falls to his knees again, putting his head in his hands "I can't save anyone..."

@Yappi

@The other people

Harmony

I sigh "I can't help you... I was abandoned as a baby, I never knew my parents. All I can do is stick by your side as you did to me" I say sitting next to him and Patting his back.

@Naomi Nakashima

As if finally recognizing who she was, Lucas turned around and hugged her close "Pl...Please" he hugged her tighter, dry blood and wet tears most likely staining her clothes "Don't leave me by myself again, Harmony" his voice was weak, but loud enough for her to hear.

@Yappi

Lucas didn't respond, he only kept hugging her close. Eventually though, he opened his eyes and looked past her, staring at the man near the entrance with lifeless eyes "The man who...tortured you into...staying with him?"

@Yappi

Something sparked in Lucas' eyes as he heard her say that, making him blush a little. "Haha, r-really?" Lucas felt life start to return into his eyes, as he gave her a shy smile "But w-we haven't really even gone on a proper date yet though, so I'm kinda falling behind in the b-b-boyfriend department" he laughed a bit, his face heating up more "T-Though, I suppose there aren't many safe dating spots in an apocalypse; Haha"

@Yappi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back