• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kin approached them. "H-hello." He said in pain as his left shoulder is getting worse. He had his dagger strapped in his jacket pocket. In all times, he wears his jacket anywhere and anytime, hot and cold, day and night. He held his left shoulder with his right arm.

@Naomi Nakashima @Yappi

Harmony

"What do you need sir?" Ask approaching him. The leather animal collar tight around my neck.

@Stealown The Omega

Shadow noticed the man that Harmony and Lucas were talking to was injured badly on his left shoulder. She walked up behind them. "You alright?" she asked blankly.

"N-not a bit alright. My left arm's b-broken, I think." He said calmly even with igniting pain in his left shoulder. "Can I come with you? I've been traveling by myself since...I lost count."

@Silver Queen @Naomi Nakashima @Yappi

Johny

"Nice to see ya" I say hugging him "I think Marcus is dead, he was hurt to bad. I'd give him 20 minutes at the most" I say before falling over "Sorry, just my leg got broke"

@Shammy the Shamrock (Can't wait to introduce Jes)

"S-Sure then." Kin followed them to the base as long as he still has the power to walk, or that his legs were also broken because he couldn't feel any of it.

@Silver Queen

Shadow watched him with concern. When they reached the base, she knew he would be skeptical. It was a worn-down building, with only one wall standing.

Lucas was silent, but he was smiling and looking up at the sky. That smile faded; however, when he saw a build up of dark clouds. Was it going to rain? He wasn't sure how to feel about that. He hadn't seen rain in a while, a month or two in fact. Still, he didn't want to still be outside if it did start raining.

Last edited by a moderator:
(Slightly long opener)

Anna made her way onto the block, walking slowly and periodically looking down to refer to a ruined, barely legible map. The past few days were tiring, but she got so much done. She'll be good on supplies for a whole week, even if she was a little generous on herself. So for now, she decided to give herself some much-deserved-and-needed rest.

According to the map...A bookstore of some sort is pretty close. Maybe she'll find a replacement for her glasses, she hoped as she removed the black-rimmed device. Both lens were shattered, barely holding together, and it was hard seeing through it. Still, she'd be essentially blind without them. It was a good idea to get a replacement ASAP.

She slowly made her way towards the bookstore, scavenging from a couple of buildings on the way.

Jes

I walk across the city, my

Old pet died... A shame. Time to get a new one! I hear 2 people in a clothing store. I go into a alley and call "Help me please, don't hurt me!!!" Innocently trying to get the mans attention. I hide in a blind spot with a bat

@Shammy the Shamrock @Nona

Jason heard a noise and ran to it, he looked for it, leaving his bag. "Hello, who is out there," he said keeping his katana out, holding it behind his back in case whoever it was tried to attack.

@Yappi @Nona

Last edited by a moderator:
Jes

I silently creep behind the man and I hit him hard across the back of the head trying to knock him out.

Jason rubbed his head and looked back "Listen you need to hit a little harder than that," he said as he slowly reached for his katana. He hoped she didn't see and was ready to fight.

@Yappi

Eventually arriving at and looting the bookstore, Anna was disappointed to find so little-and no glasses. She decided to wander a bit more, setting out in a random direction.

Jes

I jump on him and shove a rag of cloreform under his mask and I hold the mask down. Using my foot to hold his hand down.

@Shammy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back