• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
(Niether are you a mod, everyone makes mistakes so stop being a tight ass.. Jesus man I made a mistake like everyone else including you. Don't get your panties in a twist)

Harmony

I feel the elbow and I recoil off him. I stand and I get picked up. I pull my revolver and look behind Jack, I fire a few shots widely at Lawton before The gun clicks empty.

@Mira1 @Quillicious

Jason smiled and dashed without saying a word, he sprinted towards the city and stopped at a small clothes store "First, I need to see if this place has dusters, I need a new one." He said walking inside, whistling as he went in. He looked around and came back with his duster, he smiled throwing his hat in the air; catching it with one hand.

@Nona

Threat released from the kiss "You could have just told me to shut up." He said laughing, he let go of her hand and smiled. Threat stretched and looked around "You want to do something," he asked leaning against her chair.

@Mira1

Jack looked back and flipped I'm off, still running from him. "Why don't you leave me and my daughter alone you fuck!" He called out, getting tired of all the shit that him and Jay have pulled on jack and Harmony.

@Yappi @Quillicious

Jada giggled and shrugged at him. "Yeah but I like that way better." She said slyly and tilted her head at him. "Sure thing, what do you wanna do?" She asked I'm sweet tone willing to do whatever he wished.

@Shammy the Shamrock

"She's not your daughter you twisted fuck!"

Lawton's sleeve was shot by one bullet, but he wasn't hurt.

((If I'm not a mod, and you say I can't correct you, then why can you correct me when you yourself are not a mod? I could tell Mira to stop being a tight ass about me trying to kill his char and him saying no, but I won't because I understand I made a mistake.))

@Yappi @Mira1

Quillicious said:
((If I'm not a mod, and you say I can't correct you, then why can you correct me when you yourself are not a mod? I could tell Mira to stop being a tight ass about me trying to kill his char and him saying no, but I won't because I understand I made a mistake.))
Yappi said:
(Niether are you a mod, everyone makes mistakes so stop being a tight ass.. Jesus man I made a mistake like everyone else including you. Don't get your panties in a twist)
(Listen, no one wants to here your argument, take it to the ooc (>n<))

Quillicious said:
"She's not your daughter you twisted fuck!"
Lawton's sleeve was shot by one bullet, but he wasn't hurt.

@Yappi @Mira1
((Her* I'm a girl ^_^ ))

Jack nodded at her, deciding that would be best and hopefully they would be able to wait it out. He ducked into the apartment and slames the door. He locks it and sets harmony down. "I hope this is the right one." He chuckles and finds something to push against the door.

@Yappi @Quillicious

~*Melina Herford*~

Melina looked at him before he suddenly sprinted, she took off as well, catching up with him rather quickly wondering where he was going before he suddenly stopped at a clothes store. Nodding at his words she smiled "Yeah, and maybe not a white one this time" she laughed softly, gazing at some of the female clothes that hadn't been scavenged through as he looked for his duster since she might as well while she's at such a place. When he came back she looked in his direction "Find what you needed?" She asked looking over at him curiously

@Shammy the Shamrock

The apartment would have two small beds and decorations including a dream catcher.

Harmony

"This is the right one...." I say going up to the window, I walk back to Jack "I was a orphan growing up, I was wondering if you could adopt me?" I ask after we push a drawer Infront of the door

Jack looked around the apartment and smiled. "Nice place you got here Harm." He said with a chuckle before sitting down on the bed. He nodded at her and hugged her. "Yes, I'll adopt you!" He said happily that his void was finally going to get filled. He looked at the drawer and smiled. "Yeah, hs not getting in."

@Yappi

Yappi said:
The apartment would have two small beds and decorations including a dream catcher.
Harmony

"This is the right one...." I say going up to the window, I walk back to Jack "I was a orphan growing up, I was wondering if you could adopt me?" I ask after we push a drawer Infront of the door
(A small child gets adopted by a murder who treats them like their kid.......)

Mira1 said:
Jack looked around the apartment and smiled. "Nice place you got here Harm." He said with a chuckle before sitting down on the bed. He nodded at her and hugged her. "Yes, I'll adopt you!" He said happily that his void was finally going to get filled. He looked at the drawer and smiled. "Yeah, hs not getting in."
@Yappi
Harmony

I hug him back, "Thanks J- Dad" I say happily before lookin back at the dresser "I agree"

He smiled at hearing her call him dad. He sighed happily and layed back on the bed, rubbing his eyes some. "You know I haven't slept in like three whole days..." he said closing his eyes.

@Yappi

Mira1 said:
He smiled at hearing her call him dad. He sighed happily and layed back on the bed, rubbing his eyes some. "You know I haven't slept in like three whole days..." he said closing his eyes.
@Yappi
Harmony

"Ok I'll leave you to sleep, besides I need some too" I say climbing into the other bed.

The three brothers

The 3 sit outside getting drunk and doing generally stupid shit.

((I better actually use Laika xD ))

~*Laika Flynn*~

Lifting her bag onto her back after gathering some food for herself, she decided to high tail it out of the city now that she was done, travelling past a church...or well, what was left of it. Seeing 3 men outside of the church she froze for a moment before walking along somewhat stealthily in case the 3 were bandits or something, she wasn't in the mood for that kind of crap.

@Yappi ((if you want :3))

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back