• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Peace nodded, she laughed at her stuttering "You ok, you seem embarrassed." She said watching her make the noodles, a smile on her face. Peace sat on the table, she yawned trying to stay awake.

@Mira1

Jason sighed "I never asked, where ya from," he said tipping his hat and looking back at her. He stretched and studied his clothes, the white duster had become red and brown. "I can't keep white clean," he said with a chuckle.

@Nona

~*Melina Herford*~

Melina laughed softly "Yeah, white isn't the best choice of colour in this type of world" she said before he asked her where she was from. She blinked, she could have sworn she did, huh. Maybe not "Well, Im from Minnesota but after a lot of travelling I ended up here" she said with a small nod.

@Shammy the Shamrock

Quillicious said:
'I'm sorry, cumslut. Did I ruin your bloody day? Oi, you'd be better off dead than a slave. Jay's a dumb bastard for wantin' to save a cheeky girl like yourself, you twat.'
@Yappi @Mira1
Harmony

"Who said I was a slave, I made a choice. Besides you should be askin your buddy quill about oh wait he's dead" I say chuckling

Jason got up "I need to go into the city for new clothes, ya want anything." Jason said twirling his gun, he put it away and leaned on the door way, a smile on his face. He forgot about his mask, he enjoyed not having it on.

@Nona

Jack's eyes grew furious when he called harmony rude names. He brought the knife to his throat and spat on him. "You want to talk to her like that, you might as well be talking to me. Now give me one reason why I shouldn't slit that worthless throat of yours?" He growled.

@Quillicious @Yappi

Jada didn't answer her question but only blushed more. "I uhh... it's n-nothing I just... f-foods done and. Yeah..." she stuttered more and took the soup off then poured two bowls for them. She sat down at the table and gave her a bowl. "I hope it's good..."

@Shammy the Shamrock

Peace looked at the bowl and realized how hungry she actually was, she immediately started eating. When Peace finished she drank the soup before breathing "Thanks, I was soooooo hungry," she said whipping the remaining food off her face. Peace giggled at her containing to turn red and stutter.

@Mira1

'How're your wounds from Jack? I really don't care Quill's dead. He made his choice, but you should be lookin' out for that womanhood of yours. Might be like throwin' a hotdog down a corridor now. Also, asshole, don't stick blades in my face.'

Lawton nudged Jack's knife away with his sword and scoffed.

'Mate, you're not into fuckin' men twice as old as you, so I'd rather not insult you as such.'

@Yappi @Mira1

~*Melina Herford*~

Melina looked at him "Nothing I can think of off the top of my head" she said with a smile "Uhm...though from all the patching up wounds for people I've been doing lately there isn't much medical supplies left apart from the I had myself in case of emergency..." She said tapping her chin with her finger "...You...don't mind if I tag along do you? Since I know quite a bit about meds...A-And last time I went alone for them it didn't go well..." She said before adjusting her glasses "O-Only if that isn't a problem" she said quickly.

@Shammy the Shamrock

Harmony

"You'd be surprised, it is still undamaged to say the least. Even got a doctor to check it out" I getting my hidden knife closer to my grip "But in tired of hearing shit, do something about it" I laugh "Your words may try to hurt me but when your talking out of your ass not knowing half of what's going on your a lot less likely to be heard"

@Quillicious @Mira1

((So I haven't got to use Laika yet. Anyone I can send her to?))

Harmony

The punch made a stab wound open up, a little bit of blood leaks out of my mouth and my stomach is bleeding. Though you can't see through the Lester jacket, I let the knife sit at his knee as I use my other knife going for his shaulder only to duck down last second and try use the other knife to hammer the already stabbed knife deeper into his leg.

@Quillicious

Lawton had wrenched the knife out of his knee and saw what she was doing. He parried her knife and kneed her in the stomach.

'Give up and you won't get hurt, cheeky.'

@Yappi

Harmony

I can't stand up, the stab wound was full out bleeding like crazy and I coughed up some blood. "Fine..." I say seeing little other option "But I'm not leaving Jack"

@Quillicious

'Damn, kid. You're gonna bleed out if I keep beatin' you. Sorry, if it counts for anything.'

Lawton pulled some bandages out of his bag, along with some rubbing alcohol. He kneeled beside her and gestured to her midsection, asking if she wanted him to help.

@Yappi

Harmony

I nod my head, though I have better medical supply's in my bag. I give him my bag and open up a pocket. I open up a bottle of what I thought was rubbing alchohol but was cloreform. I rub it across a large gash in my face and I pass out.

@Quillicious @Mira1

'Right, then.'

He cleaned the wound with some rubbing alcohol and a needle as well. He threaded it and started to stitch up each of her gashes. On occasion he would clean the blood away, and wrapped her stomach in gauze, waiting for her to come to.'

@Yappi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back