• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Joke's on you, Harm. I've been in the game for much longer than you have. Also, don't point that thing at me."

Jay pulled the trigger and Jack's brains splattered all over the leaves of a tree behind him. Lawton disarmed Harmony and held her arms behind her back.

"I'm the master, motherfucker."

@Yappi @Mira1 @Otakubeats

Jack saw the gun with wide eyes as he saw the man about to pull the trigger. He got out of the way just in time for the bullet to splinter the wood behind him.

"Mother fucker!" He yelled throwing a knife at Jat, aiming for his legs.

Jada walked out and tilted her head at all the madness. She saw someone grab harmony and her eyes widened. "Hey! Get away from her." She yelled and charges at Lawton.

@Yappi @Quillicious

((Sorry, no plans to have jack die any time soon. Also, you have to get permission to kill someones char you can't just do it for out of no where))

Quillicious said:
Firstly, Mira has hinted at someone killing Jack several times, so I assumed it was okay. Secondly, the gun was to his head and Jay's finger was on the trigger.
((I would have said it in ooc if it was truly okay, sorry for the confusion))

(Because Jack is my favorite character and is unique, and I'm sure Mira will protest it. UNLESS YOU GET VERY SPECIFIC PREMISION OOC YOU CANT KILL CHARS)

((Meh, worth a shot.))

Jay dodged the knife as Lawton held up a hand to Jada.

'Jay, we've got trouble, mate. She's tryin' to kill herself! Take her!'

He passed Harmony to Jada and pulled out his sword, twirling it in a circle.

'For fuck's sake, Jay. You've been trained, haven't you?'

"Shut up, Lawton."

Jay pulled his machete out and lunged at Jack's arm.

Yappi said:
Harmony
I grab Jack and run away dragging him with me while everyone is distracted. I don't stop until we're safe.

@Mira1
((This. This is powergaming. A 13 year old girl can't drag a grown man while he's currently in a fight with Jay. Nobody's distracted at all, anyway. Everyone is focused on the scene.))

Quillicious said:
((This. This is powergaming. A 13 year old girl can't drag a grown man while he's currently in a fight with Jay. Nobody's distracted at all, anyway. Everyone is focused on the scene.))
(It's a lot more Likly to break the grip of a 13 year old then dodge a bullet. Comparing. Kitten to a lion)

Yappi said:
(It's a lot more Likly to break the grip of a 13 year old then dodge a bullet. Comparing. Kitten to a lion)
Given Jack is currently in a fight with Jay and Harmony is being held by another grown man, Lawton, and now Jada, that post made no sense. Powergaming still applies.

Jada looked at Harmony confused on why she was passed. She shrugged and heald her close. "It's okay, I'm with Jack let's go before the others find out." She whispered, tugging her along hoping harmony would believe her and follow. She wasn't one to lie and she wasn't going to start now.

@Yappi

Jack once again confused at everything that happened continues to spin a single knife in his hand. He watched as Jay lunged at him with a machete and attempted to jump out of the way. The machete cut into his arm but not bad. He let out a slight grunt of pain before swinging his knife around and stabbing at Jay's back.

@Yappi @Quillicious

((Quill that was a mistake Jada is with Jack you know that right
xD ))

Quillicious said:
Given Jack is currently in a fight with Jay and Harmony is being held by another grown man, Lawton, and now Jada, that post made no sense. Powergaming still applies.
(I see now, I missed a post. My sincere apologies)

Jada smiled and held her hand as they ran, eventually making it out of the woods and into the city. She jumps into a shop and leads her behind a shelf that happen to have a few different snacks. She giggles and grabs a bag of chips. "My name's Jada." She said in a kind tone before opening the bags and giving her some. "What's yours?"

@Yappi

((Lawton's mistake. Not mine.))

Jay glanced at Jada and at Lawton. He almost facepalmed, but rolled as Jack tried to stab him. It cut slightly down his side, and he kicked at Jack's leg as he got up.

"Lawton! Not on our side, man!"

'Oh, you c*nt!'

He ran after Jada and Harmony, gaining quickly on them.

@Yappi @Mira1

Last edited by a moderator:
Mira1 said:
Jada smiled and held her hand as they ran, eventually making it out of the woods and into the city. She jumps into a shop and leads her behind a shelf that happen to have a few different snacks. She giggles and grabs a bag of chips. "My name's Jada." She said in a kind tone before opening the bags and giving her some. "What's yours?"
@Yappi
Harmony

I think we lost Lawton "We have already met, Harmony" I say holding my hand out "You kinda... Tried to kill me" I eat a crisp "Thanks"

@Mira1

Jack stumbled to the ground when his legs were kick our from under him. He dropped his knife and went to grab it. He struggled some from the wounds he already had.

@Quillicious

The familiar name triggered something in her mind that was easily controlled. "Silly, why would I try and kill you?" She said in the same kind tone. Her eyes flashed with some fire but other than that her murderous side didn't show.

@Yappi @Quillicious

((May not want to remind her...))

Jay aimed a viscious kick at Jack's face. He was filled with rage that this man was the one that stole Harmony and brainwashed her.

"You motherfucker!"

@Mira1

Lawton hid behind the counter, his prescence unknown, and eavesdropped on the conversation.

@Yappi @Mira1

Jack's head snapped sideways quickly, a crack could be heard. Nothing to major, just something to cause a cramp later... no... it was his jaw. His jaw cracked from impact, causing him great amounts of pain. He sat up and looked at Jay with a twisted smile. "You say that to me, yet what was that thing you said before? Oh right, you were her new master correct? So how does that make you any better than me?" He asked pulling out a strange object with a chrome skull on top. The slender black object expanded our into a cane which helped him rise, only to jam the sharp tip into Jay's foot.

@Quillicious

Jade thought for a moment and smiled. "Oh yeah, well it was a while ago. I worked as a junior detective for a case of Jack the Ripper." She began to explain before taking another bite of chips. "So, after a while of investigating the crimes they decided it wasn't enough so they thought it would be best for me to... -ahem- act for them." She said in a disgusted tone. "They made me dress as a prostitute, which was what jack mainly targeted at the time, and threw me.kn the streets. I was kidnapped by him and to make a long story short we became friends."

@Yappi @Quillicious

Harmony

"Neat, I was kidknapped. He made me into his pet and he is my master" I say smiling "Then he got me these clothes, I was kidknapped by those assholes and they tried to make me 'Better'

@Mira1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back