• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quillicious said:
The man saw Mitch pull a gun and tackled Jack to the ground.
'What the hell is wrong with you, you bastard? You're gonna fuckin' kill someone!"

@Otakubeats @Mira1
"That's the point ass-hat!" He was pissed that the guy had seen him. He took another shot, this time aimed for Jay's kneecap and another at Jack's wrist. He then sprinted off, the noise bound to attract walkers.

Harmony

I stay there in my foxhole, I hear gunshots and talking. I curl up as far as I can into the foxhole. Which is only 4 feet.

@Mira1

Jack stood and was about to throw out a gun when he felt something hit his wrist. He grabbed his hand and yelled in pain. "Fuck... you!" He said flipping off Mitch as he ran. Still holding his wrist he kicks up the trapdoor that was beneath him. "Come out come out whoever you are." He yelled down into the foxhole.

@Yappi @Quillicious

Last edited by a moderator:
((I think you mean Lawton. He has no clue what's going on. Jay's nearby.))

The shot grazed Lawton's knee and he grunted in pain.

'Name's Lawton, mate. Is your daughter in there? It looks like a bloody foxhole covered by wood.'

@Mira1 @Yappi @Otakubeats

Harmony

I let out a whimper as I hide, the Foxhole was very personalized to my taste. My legs were visible from the outside.

@Mira1

"I think so, I see a pair of legs!" He said grabbing one leg with a free hand and pulled harmony out of it. He laughed some and hugged her. "There you are my little angel."

@Yappi @Quillicious

Quillicious said:
Mitch ran into Jay and he stopped him. He grabbed his shoulders.
"Did you see Harmony or Jack?"

@Otakubeats
"Let the fuck go of me!" He got free, obviously hating someone grabbing him. "Jack's over there by that tree, shot him in the wrist. He's with some english prat. Bye." He continued to run off.

Harmony

I let out a sqeak when I'm pulled out "No get away from me!" I say scooting backwards out of the hug "They told me what happened, what you did" I say hitting a tree "Made me see that you were cruel and bad"

@Mira1

"English? Lawton?!"

Jay ran towards Lawton, Jack, and Harmony. He stopped as he saw Jack hugging Harmony.

"Harm, remember what the doctor said about Jack?"

'Jay?! Mate, where the bloody devil 'ave you been?!'

Lawton looked from Jack to Jay and back again.

"This asshole brainwashed this kid. I'm gonna fucking kill him."

'Old habits die hard, eh mate?'

"Sure. Harm, this is the friend I was gonna bring you to help me find."

@Yappi @Mira1

Harmony

"Anyone who's friends with quill I hate. I'd rather be with Jack than you" I say before pullin my revolver and pointing it at Jay and Lawton

Jay put his hands up.

"Harmony, Quill was sick in the head. We were old friends, that's all."

'Hold on a minute. Where's Erik? What'd that wanker do now?'

"He...assaulted Harmony and he's dead."

'Holy fuck...'

"Harm. Quill is dead. We're not friends of his anymore. We split apart after our jobs. You remember what Jack did to you, right?"

@Yappi @Mira1

Jack grabbed ahold of her when she pulled out the revolver and shook his head. "Harmony there is no need, it's no use trying to kill them." He said knowing she probably wouldn't listen. "Let them kill me if they must, I can't see myself living in a world where you hate me."

@Quillicious

@Yappi

Mira1 said:
Jack grabbed ahold of her when she pulled out the revolver and shook his head. "Harmony there is no need, it's no use trying to kill them." He said knowing she probably wouldn't listen. "Let them kill me if they must, I can't see myself living in a world where you hate me."
@Quillicious

@Yappi
Mitch had reluctantly followed Jay, and heard his words. 'Allow me then sunshine.' He walked behind where Jack stood, shooting a bullet at the back of his knee and the other into his back. Mitch didn't even bat an eye at the situation.

Jay approached them and put the barrel of his pistol in between his eyes.

"I've been waiting for this."

'Jay, you sure this is him? Are you sure he needs to die?'

He nodded and looked at Harmony.

"Yeah. He does. What do you think, Harm?"

@Yappi @Mira1

Mira1 said:
@Quillicious

@Yappi
(Don't let Jack die, he is my favorite char ;_ ;)

Harmony

"Don't kill him, unless you'd like to see me dead" I say putting the revolver to my head and a grenade in other hand "So please, kill him and see what happens"

'Holy fuck! You cheeky I'm uncultured!'

"Harmony, remember who your new master is? Jack's your old one."

He pulled back the hammer of his pistol.

"Put the gun and the grenade down. You really don't want to die. Quill's dead, remember?"

@Yappi @Otakubeats @Mira1

Jack looked around as if he was confused at everything that was happening. He rubbed his head awkwardly and stepped next to Harmony, pulling out two knifes. He twirled them in his hands and chuckled. "Darling maybe we should just leave these... excuses for life forms be and get out of here." He said until he stopped hearing someone say she had a 'new master'. He growled and turned to Jay. "Who the fuck is her new master then?" He said pointing a knife at him.

@Yappi @Quillicious @Otakubeats

(You really can't look away from this rp for 5 minutes can you O.o )

Quillicious said:
'Holy fuck! You cheeky I'm uncultured!'
"Harmony, remember who your new master is? Jack's your old one."

He pulled back the hammer of his pistol.

"Put the gun and the grenade down. You really don't want to die. Quill's dead, remember?"

@Yappi @Otakubeats @Mira1
Mitch winced in pain, blood coating his hoodie. He growled at her. "You really think that in this fucked up world, you can trust so-called masters? What about your friends, like that kid Lucas. You know why he broke dont'cha? Wasn't the loneliness. It was your arrogant ass." He lay against the tree, bleeding out. "Your going to die, and no one will save you." His body relaxed as he went limp, passing out from blood loss.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back