• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jack was angry that Harmony had managed to get away in the clutches of his enemy. All he hoped for was that she still cared enough for him that he wouldn't have to hurt her to get her back. Jack wandered off into the streets to try and find her, or one of the others from the group to hurt for taking her away.

((General))

Quillicious said:
"Don't lie to me, Harm."
@Yappi
"I do, I really do. But I won't leave, I still have feelings for Lucas" Jack would be close to the church. Only a few blocks away "I'll be back, I need to think" I say standing up and walking to the back of the church

@Quillicious @Mira1

A man in a fedora and an overcoat was sitting in a chair, his legs propped up on a dead geek like a footstool and his hat pulled over his face. He looked like he was asleep.

@Mira1

Harmony

I tip my hat downwards "Pocket sand!!!" I toss a large clump of sand in his face and run into the edge of the woods going under a hollowed gap under a tree. I cover it with a cover and light my candle I have in there. The only person that knows of its exestince is Jack because I told him during my torturing

@Mira @Quillicious

Mira1 said:
Jack was angry that Harmony had managed to get away in the clutches of his enemy. All he hoped for was that she still cared enough for him that he wouldn't have to hurt her to get her back. Jack wandered off into the streets to try and find her, or one of the others from the group to hurt for taking her away.
((General))
Mitch was walking around when he noticed Jack. He quietly began to tail him, carefully making sure he wasn't seen.

Jay yelled and quickly got the sand out of his eyes and watched her run into the woods. He chased after her, very quickly, but lost her.

"Harmony? Harmony, come out. I'm telling you as someone who loves you, not your 'master'."

@Yappi

Harmony

The soft candle light is enough illimunation as I read under the gigantic tree. The cover has grass over it and is wood with 2 inches of dirt/grass on it. I go deeper into the foxhole going into a near cage that is the roots. I hear him speak faintly

@Quillicious

Jack kept his search for harmony going, paying no attention to his surroundings. If someone really wanted to they could take him out then and there. He stopped for a moment and looked around, not seeing that Mitch was trailing him. He sighed and continued to walk the streets. He passed the church, not thinking to even check there. He walked into the woods and finally decided to call out for her. "Harmony my angel are you out here?"

@Everyone

(To tires to tag everyone)

The man tilted his hat up, walked over to Jack, and tapped him on the shoulder. His British accent was thick.

"Hey, mate. You lookin' for a girl you lost?"

@Mira1

Harmony

I hear Jack and Jay, Jack is very near, walking on the trap door in fact. I scoot further into the foxhole, I put out the candle. A faint -szzzz- could be heard. Jay was right there too. I stay silent but make some noise. Shuffling could be heard and a book close.

@Quillicious @Mira1

Jack turned to the man and smiled, tilting his head some. 'Bout time I find someone that I can relate with.' He thought to himself. "Yes my good sir I am, have you seen her?" He asked his accent the same but not as strong.

@Quillicious

Mira1 said:
Jack turned to the man and smiled, tilting his head some. 'Bout time I find someone that I can relate with.' He thought to himself. "Yes my good sir I am, have you seen her?" He asked his accent the same but not as strong.
@Quillicious
Mitch pulled out his pistol, taking aim.Taking a deep breath, and bracing for the recoil, he pulled the trigger, sending the bullet straight for his mid-back.

Last edited by a moderator:
Jack looked at him and sighed he nodded yes before he was tackled to the ground. He stared up in shock when he heard the sound of a gunshot and a bullet cracking the wood of a tree. He looked up in shock, his breath slow. "T-thanks mate..."

@Quillicious

Harmony

There was a loud -Thunk!!!- on the trapdoor, I whimper as I curl up hoping Jack doesn't notice he landed on Wood

@Mira1

Jack looked up and chuckle nervously. "Would you mind getting off of me? I believe I heard something below me." He said attempting to push the man off so he could check. @Quillicious @Yappi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back