• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Harmony

"Better than some stranger" I say climbing on a pew and undoing my jacket. I lift my shirt to show a deep stab wound that has been twisted. There's also a deep drill wound into my back.

@Nona

Though he still seemed dull, Lucas chuckled slightly "Oh, sorry for assuming" he glanced at Jay with somewhat lifeless eyes afterward "Hey...so"

the boy narrowed his eyes slightly "Why did Harmony call you her new...m-'master'?" Lucas found those words being incredibly difficult to form, being that just hearing the word 'master' from Harmony addressing Jack or Jay chipped away at his sanity.

@Quillicious

Last edited by a moderator:
"Oh..." Lucas replied, not looking any happier "I see" he gripped the straps of his backpack tightly, dull eyes still downcast "Well, from what I heard in that room" his eyes near-to-immediately shot up to look at him "You sure were getting into that 'ruse', yourself"

@Quillicious

Yappi said:
Harmony
"Better than some stranger" I say climbing on a pew and undoing my jacket. I lift my shirt to show a deep stab wound that has been twisted. There's also a deep drill wound into my back.

@Nona
@Nona

~*Melina Herford*~

Melina's eyes widened "H-How have you not bled out?!" She asked surprised as she looked closer at the wounds. She furrowed her brows "Huh, I guess you're super lucky that your internal organs and spine were just about missed" she said rubbing her chin before going to her bag to pull out her medical supplies "For now I'll clean all these out and stitch them up before they get too badly infected" she said as she got out some wound disinfectants, bandages, sutures and other stuff to start working.

@Yappi

Harmony

"I don't know, guess that Jack knows his stuff" when she's finished stitching I stay "There's still 2 problems, I need a phych eval and... Well.... Never mind" I say nervous

@Nona

(But the organ could be damaged, your forgetting that well Quill and Jay and Jack are full grown men. She's still practaily twelve xD . A physical is in order)

Melina shrugged "Maybe, or you're lucky..." She said before hearing the nervousness in her voice "Never mind? I don't think I should, you sound nervous...what else do you need?" She asked.

@Yappi

Harmony

"Well... I was raped... Multiple times by different people, I think I might need a physical." I say embarrassed "The man... quill was his name even commented on it"

@Nona

Lucas stood there in silence for a second, still harboring strong distrust for the man. Regardless, he flashed him a smile "Well, weren't you going to go out somewhere? You should really get going, then" the twelve year old told Jay, before turning around and walking further into the church to go think things over.

@Quillicious

Lucas nearly huffed in response, but opted to remain silent. Not wanting to be near that man anymore. He felt slightly enraged, finding an empty corridor at sitting down on the wall. He didn't want to doubt Harmony's words, but what if she was really harboring feeling for Jay? He started to shiver again, wrapping his arms around himself. Doubtful thoughts began invading his brain again Would she even really care if I was gone? She'd move on eventually... he closed his eyes as he shook, I'm sure her 'master' could keep her much better cared for! I don't deserve anyone...Lucas shook his head a bit, trying to get these thoughts out of his head. Still, he couldn't stop himself from being a complete wreck. Emotionally and mentally.

((...yeah...I dunno if I want to rp my character giving someone a physical exam... xD so uh...yeah we can timeskip and say she did all her doctoring duties if you want.))

@Yappi

Nona said:
((...yeah...I dunno if I want to rp my character giving someone a physical exam... xD so uh...yeah we can timeskip and say she did all her doctoring duties if you want.))
@Yappi
(Yeah timeskip for those 2 chars)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back