• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Harmony

I put on my leather jacket and hat. I button the jacket halfway, it goes nice with the low cut shirt. I go up to Jay and sit next to him.

@Quillicious

Trusting of the bath water, more or less. Lucas wasted no time stripping and placing his clothes to the side, going into the hot bath water. It burned at first, but he soon felt quite relaxed. Feeling the stress of the day melt away, this is why he loved warm-to-hot baths. Troubles slipping away as he scrubbed himself clean of that gross smell. Hoping the hot water would be enough without soap.

Last edited by a moderator:
Lucas, finally satisfied with how he smelled, stepped out of the scalding hot tub. Stretching a bit, he put back on his noticeably dirty clothes. He wished he had an extra pair to put on, but so far he hadn't come across any clothing store. Sighing, he put back on his overly heavy backpack before emptying the bathtub and heading back up to the ground floor. The boy cocked his head suspiciously when he saw Harmony and Jay talking in the distance, wondering what they were discussing...with each other.

@Yappi

@Quillicious

Nona said:

~*Melina Herford*~

Melina slowly nodded in response to his words after he patted her head. Soon after processing his words she looked up at him before she spoke "Thanks for cheering me up" she said now smiling gently at him.

@Shammy the Shamrock

Jason smiled "No problem," he said tipping his hat and looking at Harmony. "Howdy, what do ya need," he asked getting to her level. He smiled spinning his gun with one hand.

@Yappi

(I have less than an hour, I'm going to six flags :) )

"Oh! S-Sure!" Lucas agreed to her, forcing a smile to hide his suspiciousness of the situation "Where are we going? To look-?" he cut himself off when she left to go talk to someone, his smile not fading. He didn't trust that man much if at all, but if the tween was going to learn anything about Jay he would need to bite the bullet and observe his wrong-doings for himself. So for now, he just put on a regular bashful smile.

@Yappi

@Quillicious

(-grumbles- people havin lives and shit)

Harmony

"Nothing, I just wanted to see how you would react to me being free... Oh yea and Jay is my new master" I say with a smile

Jason smiled turned into a frown 'Harmony, Harmony, HARMONY!' he thought grabbing her by the throat and placing her against the wall. "You! You're the one who shot my son, I should shoot ya right now." He dropped her "I am all for forgiving but my son was hurt and that's off the table," he said walking back and lying on a pew.

@Nona @Yappi @Naomi Nakashima

~*Melina Herford*~

Melina looked around at who was calling her "Harmony? You're okay now?" She asked curiously with a smile before Jason grabbed for harmony and pushed her to the wall causing her to gasp and stand up. "W-Wait What?!" She said looking between the two... she shot his kid? Sighing lightly she looked to Harmony "I-Its good to see you are safe..." She said softly with a small smile before looking at where Jason walked back to. She bit her lip then began walking over to where Jason was laying and sat next to him, still holding Rin. "....You okay?" She asked him.

@Shammy the Shamrock

@Yappi

(Bye!!!)

Harmony

Jason has seemed to pass out for some odd reason, I go to Melina "Heya Melina, I'm sorry about all that happened" I say scratching my back "Your a doctor right?" I ask lightly

@Nona

~*Melina Herford*~

Melina shook her head "I should be sorry, not you. You got traded in my place and I felt awful about having that happen you" she said with a small sigh. "and yeah, I'm not an official doctor but I was in medical school and know more than enough about medical care" she said before looking to harmony with a curious expression "Why do you ask?"

@Yappi

Jay was watching the scene, and as soon as Jason started yelling he put his hand on his gun. He glanced at Lucas.

"Kid, you'd better take good care of Harmony. Or else."

His finger twitched to the trigger and back to the handle as he saw what Jason did. He judged how fast he could take him down and decided not to act, and Harmony was put down. He turned back to Lucas.

"I'm serious. One wrong and..."

He made a popping sound with his mouth and raised a fist to his head, extending his fingers with the sound.

"I really don't think you know what you're getting yourself into."

@Naomi Nakashima

@Yappi

Harmony

I frown "I have multiple wounds physical and mental, I feel like a evaluation would help" I say trying to say knowing there's something wrong with me "I need help"

@Nona

"Your right, I don't" Lucas replied, turning away from him so he could finally drop his smile "There's no need for you to threaten me" said the light brown haired boy, dully "I already know I'm gonna make wrong moves, I already know I'm not the type of guy she needs" He turned to the man again, eyes downcast "All I can do is love her...so go ahead and shoot me if you want too"

@Quillicious

Melina nodded "I can certainly help with your wounds...but I'm not very good with psych analysis..." She said truthfully.

@Yappi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back