• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lucas just sat there, shivering for a while. He didn't even hear the boards creak or anything they did, perhaps he didn't care anymore. How could he protect her if he did ever see her again? If she was ever traveling with him again? Simple, he couldn't. He'd just be like he was now, shivering and shaking. He was getting sick and tired of chasing after her. So he got up and left to go back to the kitchen, maybe his soup was still there? Surely it was cold, but it was better than nothing.

Last edited by a moderator:
Harmony

I slink off exausted, I have a smile on my face as I almost fall asleep. I stand up, completely naked. I cuddle with him for a while before standing up. I put my clothes on and kiss him on his cheek and go inside the church. I put my hat on and go to Lucas. @Naomi Nakashima @Quillicious

Lucas had started finishing his soup when Harmony walked in, he couldn't look at her. Just hearing her words made him lose his appetite, though. So he got up, and left in the opposite direction. He waited to leave this church, he couldn't face her again. Jay was right, she wasn't herself anymore. With a heavy heart, he headed for the church entrance to leave.

@Yappi

@Quillicious

Lucas yanked his arm away from her, turning his head to her slightly to show his enraged face "Why can't I leave? Huh?!" he shouted to her "You never seemed to want to be at my side, always leaving that apartment while I was asleep!" he started tearing up a bit "I can't keep chasing after you! I'M DONE!" he didn't want to yell at her like that, but being near her hurt him so badly "Go be with your 'master', I'm sure you'd never leave him! I'm sure he can protect you!" his vision filled with tears "Unlike me" with that, he ran off. Out of that church and into a nearby alleyway, then he dropped to his knees and broke down.

@Yappi

@Quillicious

Harmony

"I never asked you chase me, I would have came back. i-I'm sorry" I see him run off, my knees crumble under me. I hold my head low and have seemingly no emotion, I'm silently weeping. "I'm sorry" i quitly repeat to myself

@Quillicious @Naomi Nakashima

Jay crouched down beside her and put an arm around her.

"Look, I'm sorry. I shouldn't have done any of this. I was just trying to get the real you back. You need to wake the fuck up, Harm. He's a bastard who really needs to go fuck himself, eat shit, and die."

@Yappi

Harmony

I look at him with a insane smirk "He is neither, he helped me and was nice to me. He hurt me but for the greater good, he has been nothing but nice since then" I say looking at him, my tears dried up

@Quillicious @Naomi Nakashima

"Are you fucking serious? He killed Quill, one of my oldest friends, which you don't care about, and hurt you along with Melina."

He scowled at her.

@Yappi

Harmony

"Quill... Friend!?!" I laugh "He raped me twice and almost tortured me to death" I recounting the events, I sigh "I'm sorry"

"You don't know what he's done, but at least he hasn't brainwashed you. You can't go back to him. Can you just stay here and tag along with me? I want to protect you, Harm. I know you might not think so, but he's bad. Very bad. Just stick with me, alright?"

Jay pulled her closer and leaned her head on his shoulder.

"I won't do...that again. Not if it makes you unhappy."

@Yappi

Quillicious said:
"You don't know what he's done, but at least he hasn't brainwashed you. You can't go back to him. Can you just stay here and tag along with me? I want to protect you, Harm. I know you might not think so, but he's bad. Very bad. Just stick with me, alright?"
Jay pulled her closer and leaned her head on his shoulder.

"I won't do...that again. Not if it makes you unhappy."

@Yappi
Harmony

"I'd like that" I say gripping the back of his shirt in the hug "I never said it made me unhappy" I say smiling. "But only if me and Lucas don't work out" I say sternly. "Thank you Jay" I say falling asleep in his arms. Exhaustion hit me like a bus (Night everyone)

"Love you, Harm."

Jay scooted to the wall of the church and adjusted Harmony so she was comfortable to hold. He smiled and sat there for a while before he fell asleep as well, leaning on the church door and holding Harmony.

((Night))

@Yappi

Jason put his hand on her shoulder "Never believe you are weak. You refused to kill something I didn't always follow. If you kill one man, you're saving 100. That's what my dad use to say, I didn't agree until this happened. I slowly realized what I had done and still have to live with the guilt of every person I hurt. I promised never to take a life unless needed, if anything you made me proud," he said with a smile, he looked down at Rin, letting out a sigh and patting Melina's head.

@Nona

Iclyn walked around aimlessly. She had nothing to do, and the zombies weren't that thick in this area. She breathed a sigh.

Lucas never wanted to yell at her like he did, but it was so painful so see her. She didn't need him anyway, not at all. Still, he felt like garbage. Complete and utter garbage. So he decided to jump into the dumpster, probably where he belonged. Once inside, he fell onto the many trash bags and fell into a deep sleep. Wanting to escape into his dreams.

Iclyn watched curiously as a man jumped into a dumpster. She had nothing better to do, so she rapped lightly on the side. "If you feel like trash, get a better mirror. Whatever you did or said is done and you can't fix it by sitting there."

~*Melina Herford*~

Melina slowly nodded in response to his words after he patted her head. Soon after processing his words she looked up at him before she spoke "Thanks for cheering me up" she said now smiling gently at him.

@Shammy the Shamrock

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back