• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Harmony

I open my eyes lids,I hear angel and expect to see Jack but I see Jay. I pounce on him with my knife in my mouth, i put my hands around his neck "WHERES JACK!!!" I yell holding my knife to his neck.

@Quillicious

Threat sighed and walked back "Jack is not here, now we found her so i'm going to bed." He said going back downstairs and crawling into his bed with Jada. He smiled and looked at the wall, throwing his knife with a string at it. He looked up and laughed "Weird group I am in," he said pulling the knife out of the wall.

Isn't the real, Harmony?! Lucas thought; skeptic as he ran, continuing to chase the two. Jay got there first; however, so he had no idea where Harmony was. Threat also ditched as soon as they reached the church and went to his own room. How sweet of him. Panicking, Lucas found himself scrambling around the area for any clue to where they were.

Last edited by a moderator:
"Stop, Harmony. Jack left me in charge of you for the time being. I killed Quill and joined up with Jack. Calm down."

He calmly pushed the knife away from his neck and held his hands up.

@Yappi

Quillicious said:
"Stop, Harmony. Jack left me in charge of you for the time being. I killed Quill and joined up with Jack. Calm down."
He calmly pushed the knife away from his neck and held his hands up.

@Yappi
Harmony

"I don't trust you, but fine. I won't kill you" I say putting my knife away and going to the other side of the room

@Quillicious

[QUOTE="Silver Queen]0.0 Last time I checked this thing it had 475 pages holy moly.))

[/QUOTE]
(Holy moly indeed)

[QUOTE="Silver Queen]Okay what did I miss lol week vacation ))

[/QUOTE]
(A lot, your just better off jumping in. It would take lifetimes to retell it all)

Jay pushed her against the wall and almost threw up in his mouth as he kissed her.

"You're mine now, got it?"

He backed away, smirking.

"That enough proof for ya?"

@Yappi

Quillicious said:
He hated to do it, but he pulled her closer and kissed her again, deeper this time.
"No wonder Jack liked you..."

@Yappi
Harmony

I continue with the kiss, getting my toungue involved. I trail my hand downwards to his stomach, during the kiss. I'm taking a gamble guessing that he won't go through with it... Though it's a bad idea. I don't even give him a chance to talk.

@Quillicious

Jay felt sick to his stomach, but he had to keep the charade going to try and unbrainwash her. He decided to let her lead, hoping she wouldn't go through with it, but he pushed her hand farther down.

@Yappi

~*Melina Herford*~

Melina looked down at Rin as she was placed in her arms, a smile softly spreading across her lips at her as she held her gently "Hello there Rin~" she spoke softly to her before looking back to Jason after he spoke. So she wasn't the only one who felt like that with things... That was somewhat comforting seeing as she thought she was the only one really when looking at how some of the others could throw away a life so easy without a second thought. "So...It gets easier but doesn't go away...right?" She asked him. "You know...before they all busted into the building I was held at with Jack... He apologised and gave me the choice to kill him or help him honestly and it wasn't a weird game either...I don't know why he did it either, it was like something made him act...normalish? I don't know what though..." She said making a confused expression. "Of course, I wasn't going to help him, no way but...on killing him I hesitated." She sighed a little "He snapped out of whatever thing he was doing when they burst in after that and the offer was off the table. But if I didn't hesitate... Then it would have been done before they arrived maybe and then he couldn't hurt anyone else or take Harmony..." She bit her lip "I guess I let everyone down in that respect... I probably need to toughen up a lot huh..." Her gaze then moved back down to the small child in her arms.

@Shammy the Shamrock

Harmony

I see he looks sick "Dont worry, I'm only screwing with you. Now if you really want to I won't protest" I say with a clever smile, I get off the man. I walk to the door, "~master~ can I go out to see the others"

"Sick? Please. Also, no, you can't go out yet."

He fell into the chair again and for a second thought of what would have happened. Then he pushed that thought away as he looked Harmony up and down.

She's just a kid. Maybe a nice looking one, but a kid nonetheless.

"Take a nap or something. Aren't you tired?"

@Yappi

He raised an eyebrow and a smile tugged at the corner of his mouth.

"Look, would you rather go back to Jack, or to me, huh? He beats you and hurts you and forces you to wear a collar. With me, you can do whatever, as long as you don't kill or hurt anyone without my leave or good reason. Come here."

He gestured vaguely towards himself and sat up.

@Yappi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back