• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
(( @Shammy the Shamrock , Melina was talking to your character in my last post you know, I was waiting on a reply and that's why I didn't post much today... ;-; but then I didn't want to bother you about it so I wasn't going to say... *turns invisible*))

( @Naomi Nakashima is there any chance of Harmony and Lucas getting back together because all that has happened Hamony won't get back together with Peace unless Threat stops being a salty asshole)

Yappi said:
(Yea, but she barely knows Threat so Peace is who she does know. He starts most of the fights and if not its conquest and that was conquest doing. That would be like Blaming Peace for something smile did.)
(And like that Threat has no idea who conquest is, Peace is always out when conquest is. The only reason Threat fought was due to Smile, hell he went over to help apologized)

Nona said:
(( @Shammy the Shamrock , Melina was talking to your character in my last post you know, I was waiting on a reply and that's why I didn't post much today... ;-; but then I didn't want to bother you about it so I wasn't going to say... *turns invisible*))
(OH MY GOD!!!! I am so sorry, I didn't get it, would you mind reposting :( )

[QUOTE="Shammy the Shamrock]
(And like that Threat has no idea who conquest is, Peace is always out when conquest is. The only reason Threat fought was due to Smile, hell he went over to help apologized)

(OH MY GOD!!!! I am so sorry, I didn't get it, would you mind reposting :( )

[/QUOTE]
((Its okay :'3 I posted it a few minutes before you decided to go to sleep so I guess it made sense that you missed it, I'll find it now :D ))

Nona said:

~*Melina Herford*~

Melina had followed behind Jason, she watched silently at the whole thing playing out, horrified at how Harmony was now acting. After they left she let a shaky breath and tugged at her sleeves "I-I-I'm the reason she's like that..." She mumbled quietly, her expression full of guilt "I-If I wasn't so dumb to get taken in the first place she wouldn't have been swapped for my freedom..." She said still standing behind him.

@Shammy the Shamrock

@Yappi

@Mira1

@Shammy the Shamrock

((Here it is~ I dunno if its 100% relevant timeframe wise since the rp moved on :'D))

Yappi said:
(Ah, then why don't Threat and peace talk it out?)
(Peace refuses to come out, she feels her words only make things worse. Since her words are what caused Threat hurting himself, him being raped, and her apology leading to Harmony's almost death)

Nona said:
@Shammy the Shamrock
((Here it is~ I dunno if its 100% relevant timeframe wise since the rp moved on :'D))
((Thanks! I'll reply in a sec :) ))

@Naomi Nakashima[/URL]
Lucas nodded, opening the entrance door "No harm to Harmony unless it's absolutely necessary, understand?" he said, cold seriousness in his voice "Try to restrain her or something" he checked his gun, anger flashed in his eyes again "I'll be the one to kill that scumbag"

@Shammy the Shamrock

Yappi said:
( @Naomi Nakashima is there any chance of Harmony and Lucas getting back together because all that has happened Hamony won't get back together with Peace unless Threat stops being a salty asshole)
((Maybe, since Lucas could never really stop caring about her[even if he wanted to]))

@Yappi

Jason heard what she had said and patter Melina's head "Don't be guilty, it's all in the past. I'm sure she'll be back, just like AJ," he said with a smile. He sat on the pew, holding the baby, he looked up at her. He removed his mask and hat pointing to a scar on his cheek "Every scar is from me when I felt guilty for loosing another," he said, still smiling.

@Nona

Threat snapped back "K, no hurting your girlfriend." He said walking outside and breathing in the fresh air "Do ya think i've been too rough on your girl." He asked, knowing a little part of Peace wanted to say.

@Naomi Nakashima

Last edited by a moderator:

~*Melina Herford*~

Melina seemed to calm a little bit, enough to take a seat anyways, which she did. Though she still felt guilty, it didn't have to be that way, maybe she would have found her own way out without harmony being traded with her. Looking at him curiously as he mentioned every scar from being guilty she tilted her head "You...hurt yourself?" She asked him before peering down at the baby and smiling at her. Yeah, kids were always so cute, even when the whole world around her wasn't so nice.

@Shammy the Shamrock

(First no, second you have no way of knowing where they are, second there in a supermarket, third atleast make a realistic approach to it, no one knows where they are so look for em)

Jason shrugged "In the beginning, when I couldn't really handle it. I somehow always survived, whether it be hordes, bandits, or the other person killing themselves. Takes a toll when they say 'We'll make it through, I'll see the first new day with ya.'" He sighed before running a hand through his hair. He placed the child in her arms "Her names Rin, child of Miya and AJ," he said putting one hand in his pocket.

@Nona

(But since @Mira1 isn't here I'll have to fight him won't I? If Mira isn't here when the fight starts then just say he ran... K?)

Lucas was spontaneously cut from his anger upon hearing Threat's words, face flaring a deep red "I-It's not like that, were not d-dating or anything!" he responded, looking around for the store they were in "I just-" he cut himself off, scratching his own face nervously. He decided to change the subject back to where it should be, "Let's just focus on finding, Harmony!"

@Shammy the Shamrock

Jay quickly sliced the collar off, grabbed Harmony, covered her mouth in a chloroform soaked rag, and dragged her behind the counter. Quill threw a glass jar to distract Jack and ran to the door, geeks following Jack.

@Yappi @Mira1

Harmony

I hear quill approach and Jack is right fuckin there watching me. I turn around and I see quill, I try to charge him with my knife out of pure want to get revenge. I hold my breath at the cloreform but I will eventually give in.

@Mira1 @Quillicious

Threat smiles "You're blushing, I won't tell a soul. Not even Peace, she would rip your arms off," he said walking into the city. He looked around "Where do we start," he said leaning on a building, spinning his bat around.

@Naomi Nakashima

(Quill please label who's talking because I have no fuckin idea xD )

Harmony

I lay asleep from the cloreform, I know Jack will soon notice I'm gone though. I feel Jay pick me up, I try to stand but I pass out due to the cloreform

@Quillicious

((Double/" = Jay Single/' = Other))

Jay looked at her, then Quill and back.

"Dammit, Quill..."

He gently put her over his shoulder and hustled back to the church.

@Yappi

"W-Well, maybe a pet store or something?" Lucas replied, ruffling his light brown hair "I just-" suddenly, the boy sees two figures rush past them, with one smaller figure on their back. They're headed for the church, is what it seems like. Wait, that smaller figure is-! "Harmony!" the boy yells, running after the two.

@Shammy the Shamrock

@Quillicious

@Yappi

Harmony

I gently breath down Jays neck as I'm being carried. I have a nightmare in my sleep, I start forming a cold sweat and I shiver in my sleep.

@Quillicious

"It's fine, it's fine. Everything's all right."

Jay patted her head and murmured that into her ear, running as fast as he could, which was really fuggin' fast. He saw that Lucas was running after them and he knew he needed to keep him away.

"Stop, Lucas! This isn't the real Harmony!"

He reached the church and rushed to the back room, barring and locking the door. He hated to, but he had to pretend like he was her new 'owner'.

"Wake up, Angel."

@Yappi @Naomi Nakashima

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back